legaljuicer

Awards
dont' forget about designer supplements and Insyntct999

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
BTW, I edited the poll choices to be a little more clear.

legaljuicer

Awards
I use instynct999 over at animals board

megalug

Awards
can someone please post a link for animals board? thanks

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
1fast doesn't have it listed on his site. I found out about it from reading a thread he had started at avantlabs. 1-10 grams is $15/per gram. Just call.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
1fast doesn't have it listed on his site. I found out about it from reading a thread he had started at avantlabs. 1-10 grams is $15/per gram. Just call.
dam thats the cheapest price avilable...........but how are you going to measure 10 or 20 mg of a powder? dose it come with a scoper?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
How are you planning to take it? I imagine you'd need some kind of kit to cap it yourself. It sure would be a bitch to weigh out 10mg every dose if you don't.

I guess you could just make an alcohol solution like the research chems are in. Anybody know a good recipe?

legaljuicer

Awards
Does this sound right? Could you use PG instead of alcohol? You could also inject this into caps.

Also, make a liquid solution with these bulks. It would be easier. Take 1 gram of M1T to 40 ml of alcohol and then you have 25mg to a ml. or howvever you wish to break it down

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
PG will completely dissolve it, looks a tiny tiny bit cloudy but nothing to worry about. Everclear will not fully dissolve it, but shake for a sec and it goes perfectly into solution. I'm very suprised 1fast decided to start selling this...

BTW< Methyl1-test supposedly burns the **** outta your mouth, gelcaps/grapes/oj are good options to help with this.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
hum .........so u can make a liquid solution out of it
i think dissolving it in oil is best option

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
hum .........so u can make a liquid solution out of it
i think dissolving it in oil is best option
Why is that? Oil has no solvent properties and the stuff is not very easy to dissolve.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
many androgen are dissoved in sesame oil. look at molecular nutrition 1-T its dissolved completly in oil. oils also kills the bad taste

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I'll try it tonight for shits and giggles, 100mg in 10ml oil and see what happens. I'll report back ;)

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
USe my own, Omega Sports, which should be available to the masses in 5 days.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
If I'm not mistaken, everclear can be purchased at liquor stores. PG can be purchased at lemelange.com or the chemistrystore.com.
I only got 5 grams of the powder for usage at a later date. I am going to make an oral solution but since I won't be using it for awhile I will be reading to see what the best options are for making the solution. So far I've seen some using extra virgin olive oil and PG.
Protein customizer is also going to be making a solution which will be sold through 1fast which will be an option.

chaos254

Awards
wasn't there a huge discussion on how mike from 1fast400 didn't want to sell m1t supposedly because of how it would ruin the industry. If i remember correctly he was ripping on legalgear for selling it, etc. I guess money talks....

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I got mine from instynct999........on my seond 2 weeker now :)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I know how to get up to 75 mg/mL M-1-T into an oral solution...can anyone guess? ;)

As for my 2 cents on the 1fast offering: I think it is irresponsible as most will not know how to make an oral solution properly. If this is not completely dissolved then it will in essence be a suspension with possible stratification. In other words, one dose may be 20 mg and the next may be 40.

I noticed he is advocating using a .15 cc scoop to measure the powder for dosing. He must have lost his mind. You cannot measure mass by volume approximation. The scale he used to measure the trials does not have the necessary resolution. For example, his resolution is .01 g which is 10 mg. To compound this a typical precision (repeatability) of that scale would be around +/- the lowest digit measurable...in other words, +/- 10 mg. THE USUAL DOSE IS 10 MG! To put this into perspective, if one were desiring to dose 20 mg the actual RANGE will be 10 - 30 mg. How can you accurately dose with a scoop? YOU CAN'T.

Someone needs to teach Mike about powder density and Scott volumetric mass determinations...

Chemo

sarcoplasm

Awards
Chemo,
Given your last post regarding the inacuracies of the scoop. How can tho 1MT powder be made into a measurble solution?
Sarcoplasm

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
in propylene glycol, 20mg/ml and heat to dissolve!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I'll try it tonight for shits and giggles, 100mg in 10ml oil and see what happens. I'll report back ;)
I'll be damned, 10mg per ml of safflower oil will dissolve, still in solution after 20 hours. 20mg per ml wouldn't even completely dissolve in everclear, i dunno wtf.

djhex36

Awards
i bought a scale that reads in twenty thousanths. and would it be accurate if i measured out 1 gram of powder on to it and dumped it in 50ml of pg. to make 20mg/mL.. this scale comes with a 100gram weight to accurately calibrate it. how does this sound to you guys??or would it be better to put 500mg of powder into 50 ml of PG to make the dosage 10mg/ml? any input would be great thanks.

Comrade Flynn

Awards
Just purchased 3 bottles from kilo. I'm a powernutrition guy, but I couldn't justify paying triple the price.

Rick Morrow

Awards
I'm all out of the 10mg... time to stock up on the 5mg bottles!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Purchased 3 bottles from Kilo yesterday. Contacted the company to see if there were any delays, and Martin replied fairly quick saying that the order had already shipped off. So far, so good.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
djhex36, there is a thread telling you how to do it. just do 1gm per 99 ml of PG, Peg400 or Everclear. Or you can do it in oil as well. How do i get Designer Supplements up on that list, lol. Or am I other. :D

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Purchased 3 bottles from Kilo yesterday. Contacted the company to see if there were any delays, and Martin replied fairly quick saying that the order had already shipped off. So far, so good.
It seems kilo is getting better at customer service now that they have the M1t in stock. I had some problems with my order back when they first started selling it. It ended up taking over 3 weeks for 2 bottles. I ordered another 5 bottles about a month ago & I had them within a week, no problems at all. I did order 1000 Milk Thistle caps along with it & they weren't in the shipment. I was never notified via email or anything, nothing noted in the package. I called for 3 days before i got an answer & they said it was out of stock. The service # goes to a voicemail 90% of the time & my emails were never replied to. That's kinda shitty not to email me or anything, but I probably will use them again with their riduculously cheap ALA & milk Thistle.

anabolicengine

Board Supporter
Awards
I used kilo. I'm on my second cycle and ordered 2 more bottles. Just when the really good "legal supplements" come out you have to stock up for a possible ban. What b.s.

VES

Awards
I have 4 unopened bottles of gespari from kilo, any idea how long the shelf life is- the bottle says dec 05...so 2 years, anyone know how accurate that is?

ProductReview

Awards
Im planning to buy from 1 fast 400 who has this stuff dirt cheap or from SLedge...decisions decisions

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sledge. He has lots of other goodies too. I am testing his M1,4ADD as we speak.

ProductReview

Awards
Sledge. He has lots of other goodies too. I am testing his M1,4ADD as we speak.
Sledge should pay you for refferals, since Im going with Sledge on both M1T and M5AA. Plus I heard he gets products fast.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He doesn't pay me, but it is ok. I get to beta test for him. All feed back on the M5AA has been really good. And his service is really good. I think the M5AA is only 25bucks. But you won't be disapointed. His M1,4ADD is good so far.

ProductReview

Awards
He doesn't pay me, but it is ok. I get to beta test for him. All feed back on the M5AA has been really good. And his service is really good. I think the M5AA is only 25bucks. But you won't be disapointed. His M1,4ADD is good so far.
Ive been lurking for awhile and I just enjoy Sledge's coolness, which he never seems to lose and continues to help out others. And yeah, that M5AA is dirt cheap...and I just might try M1,4 with a 4AD Inj cycle in the near future.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That future cycle would be a good one.

And sledg is definately a cool cat, and his services are great.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
ahh you guys are going to make me blush. thanks for the compliments and glad I can help out.

and the M1T as with most stuff if kept in a cool dry place should last about 2 years before it starts to lose some of its strength.

rjones

Awards
Designer supp, (sledge) had quick service and a good price. Now only if you could do a similarly priced nolva product.

Status
Not open for further replies.