new to test-e, few questions

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
first off ive tried to do some hw. i have the book anabolics 2006 edi but it doesnt give me all the info im looking for. i was wondering:

1) is arimidex required or just recommended to take while on cycle and how often to you take it? (ive done a search that is some expensive stuff)
2) what does pct look like? does it vary from a typical DS pct?
3) is novla enough? or is clomid needed as well? (nolva is the only drug i have an rx for)
4) how bad is shut down?

ive ran superdrol 4 times and epi twice. looking to try something diff.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
1) arimidex can be run to prevent gyno and/or reduce bloat. most will run .5mg eod and up the dose if that seems insufficient.

2) PCT should consist of Nolva or clomid (or both) for 4 weeks.

4) u dont feel "shut down" while on test, u will know how "shut down" u were once the ester clears and u begin PCT. u will know because u may feel recovered quickly, or it may take the full 4 weeks....everyone is different.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
would letro be a better bet than arimidex?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
better?...i wouldnt say so. stronger? yes.

a-dex will prevent gyno while not eliminating estro completely. letro will kill alllll estrogen....which isnt neccessarily a good thing, unless ur trying to get rid of pre existing gyno

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i want something to hold onto strength while dieting for a long period of time. i think test prop would be a better choice. orals cant really be taken for long periods of time like oils.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
How do you know if you want to take a-dex or letro on cycle:, is it a-dex to prevent gyno, and letro if gyno has shown up? Also would you take it through PCT?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
1) is arimidex required or just recommended to take while on cycle and how often to you take it? (ive done a search that is some expensive stuff)
No, its not required...its recommended for those who may be sensitive to the effects of estrogen, or for those who simply dont like carrying around the extra pounds of water..

2) what does pct look like? does it vary from a typical DS pct?
Clomida and nolvadex are easily enough for your pct....

3) is novla enough? or is clomid needed as well? (nolva is the only drug i have an rx for)

4) how bad is shut down?
This is totally relative....and I wouldnt even use the term "shutdown", but suppression instead. Some guys are able to come off with no pct, and still function quite normally. Others need a healthy pct, and even then take quite some time for their endogenous production to rebound.

charley

charley

Awards
you may want to keep in mind that nolva&clomid block estrogen receptors while arimidex & letro will remove estrogen......letro 100%....arimidex 90%.........i use arimidex to help my PB......by losing water you lower BP..........

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
350 mgs of test-e and some a-dex would make a great cut....unless your in a contest prep or something this would be very nice....

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
350 mgs of test-e and some a-dex would make a great cut....unless your in a contest prep or something this would be very nice....
is that 350 once a week or broken up into 175/175? is 250 a week consider way to low even for cut?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
always break it up...keep those blood levels as constant as possible to ward off the nasty sides...and 350mgs is about as low as id go....

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I'd hit 500mg/week 250 monday 250 thursday. Also don't go with test prop, looks like this is your first cycle using pins. Prop can hurt like a mofo.

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
1) arimidex can be run to prevent gyno and/or reduce bloat. most will run .5mg eod and up the dose if that seems insufficient.

2) PCT should consist of Nolva or clomid (or both) for 4 weeks.

4) u dont feel "shut down" while on test, u will know how "shut down" u were once the ester clears and u begin PCT. u will know because u may feel recovered quickly, or it may take the full 4 weeks....everyone is different.
1- how does one know if you are sensitive to the effects of estrogen?
2- AT WhaT dose and why?

abuleh

Awards
Sorry don't want to highjack but would ATD or 6 Bromo be enough to reduce estro and prevent bloat etc. on cycle instead of letro or arimidex?

~abuleh

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
what are some quality brands of test? ive heard of people getting bad/counterfeit test.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
whoops sorry. i didnt know names of brands were against rules. i just thought you couldnt ask where to buy/get stuff. my bad
i thought you just cant mention sources. brand and source are 2 different things.