Sawn+Activate xtreme Log

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys going to be login my cycle, which consist of Spawn and Activate Xtreme i just started spawn today, but for the last five days i have been taking epi day 1-10mg day 2-20mg day 3-20 day 4-30 and today have dosed one epi and one spawn cap. i will tapper dose up to 4 per day dosage will vary throughout cycle and cycle length will depend upon how everything is going. Im goin to keep log breif this will be a bulk if anyone has any ? feel free to ask.
PCT will be Iforce Reversitol
other sups
Cycle support
ON whey+oats
ON waxy maize
ON opti men
Usp labs Jacked
Begining stats
Height-6"0
wieght-212lbs
bf-13-15%
days 1-5
notes- wieght today has increase to 215 +3lbs i am deff more vascular since day one. New Pr yesterday on bench did 225 for 12 pervous best was 225 for 9, Pumps are awesome already, aggression is up and i love it! I just found out today i have to go to Minnesota on Thursday for work and wont be back home until Tuesday the only workout im going to be able to get in during these days is an arm workout or two unless im able to find a hotel with gym or a gym around hotel so that bites esp since im on cycle, but what can you do.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
What's In It?

Spawn
90 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container90

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione 30mg *
2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyletioallocholanol 8mg *

** No U.S. RDA has been established.

Other Ingredients
Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide, And Gelatin.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
Subbed buddy boy!!! Dude epi is serious business I love it!!! What is the other compound?

D

DEnd55

Awards
Definitely interested in this stack. Good luck!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why are you taking activate extreme with it? I dont really see the point.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
why are you taking activate extreme with it? I dont really see the point.
seriously.... there will be no natty test to boost anyway because you'll be suppressed. save the act x....or give it to me.

D

doyoudo911

Awards
dude i seriously recommend u get off of SPAWN ASAP...the gains are UNBELIEVABLE, however, my **** shrunk an inch, my boy didnt believe me, he took it, and his strunk too :/

but hey if udc how big it is and just wanna look big take it...otherwise dont waste ur time....take m-drol or if u wanna take something that has a stack in it already like spawn (epi and tren) then i suggest u check out the rage products

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Okay so i got back in town today. I got to complete one workout so far on Spawn and it was amazing the pumps were unreal strength was up and motivation to train has increased. It has been 5 days since i have worked out so im a deff ready to get back in the gym. During the last five days i was taking Spawn at just one cap every other day and although i have not worked out i am more vascular and arms seem to be fuller, and sex drive has deff been up, but this could be contributed to the AX. The only down sides this far have been feeling down/uneasy shortly after dosing, and that was during first 2-3 days ,BP slightly up. I had a slight problem getting to sleep first few days but these sides all seem to have subsided, as for the Activate xtreme i guess for some reason i was under the impression that this would make more receptors avaliable, but i will discontinue its use until PCT if it has no use now.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Subbed buddy boy!!! Dude epi is serious business I love it!!! What is the other compound?
Glad your going to follow along i love EPI i have run one solo run and gained a solid 12lbs. The other compound is what is found in many of the PS/PH tren products.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
dude i seriously recommend u get off of SPAWN ASAP...the gains are UNBELIEVABLE, however, my **** shrunk an inch, my boy didnt believe me, he took it, and his strunk too :/

but hey if udc how big it is and just wanna look big take it...otherwise dont waste ur time....take m-drol or if u wanna take something that has a stack in it already like spawn (epi and tren) then i suggest u check out the rage products
Dude seriously this is a very common side effect and with proper pct your boys will recover and m-drol or any other PS will do the same thing.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Day 1
ok guys im considering today day one because i have not been hiting wieghts or focused on my diet for the last week.
Dosage
3 caps
Wieght
Workout
shoulders and arms
Notes
Workout went good today strength is deff up pumps seem to come quick i jumped to 3 caps today and will stay at three for a few days and decide when i want to go to 4 caps i think taking the last week off has really helped my body get some needed time off to recover and my mind what it needed to give me that extra motivation to eat good and workout harder. I am goin to start drinking extend and waxy maize during workouts as of today. Nothing else to report.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
I have really been on cycle for like 11 days, but at low dose and a slight pulse in the begining. At about day five i was informed i was heading out of state for work. This F***** my cycle up which is why im considering today day 1.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
did you decide to continue with the Activate?

NP on the delay, life happens - tear it up!

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Dose
3 caps
Weight
215+1
Workout
Back and calves
Notes
I have stoped taking the ActivateX unless it is of any use while on cycle if anyone wants to chime in feel free. My tris are super sore today it must be due to taking a week off, workout today went good, slight increase in stregth i did notice that i begin sweating quickly during workouts, i had a much lower tolerance today i have been getting more aggravated about little things than usual. I got a comment from brother saying forearms look bigger so thats a plus. I do feel that after i eat i start feeling a lil pump effect almost like the food i eat is going strait to my muscles. So far so good.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
I have really been on cycle for like 11 days, but at low dose and a slight pulse in the begining. At about day five i was informed i was heading out of state for work. This F***** my cycle up which is why im considering today day 1.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I just meant with this work stuff.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 off day
Notes
Not feeling to great today i got about 6 hours of sleep last night and i do not think my body liked that very much. I have been feeling pretty tired all day, and body temp seems to be high today not sure whats going on but deff getting more sleep tonight. I bought a tub of MHP Dark Rage today so I'm going to be using that pre workout ill let you guys know how i like it.

P

projecthatch9

Awards
Are you still taking epi while taking spawn? Spawn is epistane and tren so that's why I'm asking. I did a cycle of spawn, started out at 184 lbs, ended up around 204 lbs. After PCT I was about 195 so I was pretty happy. I would recommend a SERM for this cycle. Also, if you're feeling really lethargic I would up your carb intake for the day. This helped with me. Watch out for the back pumps as well during week 4. I'd get some taurine

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Are you still taking epi while taking spawn? Spawn is epistane and tren so that's why I'm asking. I did a cycle of spawn, started out at 184 lbs, ended up around 204 lbs. After PCT I was about 195 so I was pretty happy. I would recommend a SERM for this cycle. Also, if you're feeling really lethargic I would up your carb intake for the day. This helped with me. Watch out for the back pumps as well during week 4. I'd get some taurine
No i was taking epi for a few days before i started Spawn most would rec a SERM but i feel that i recover really good with 6 bromo. Thats an impressive gain how was your strength gains and how high did you dose?

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Dose
3 caps
Weight
213-2
Workout
Chest and Bis
Notes
Alright guys today i deff felt on, workout went great bicep pumps were intense so much that they actually hurt and they are still pumped an hour and half later, chest feels tight. Endurance seems down i get tired much quicker than usual. Today i had a large increase in aggression and irritability, Now i have a ? does anyone else while on cycle ever experience a cramping feeling in there lower right side during workouts? I can only assume this is my liver, if anyone has any input please share. Weight is down but i do look much leaner.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
please tell me you have a serm... I took clomid and stoked! and feel like i didnt recover properly.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir i have Torem. on hand but i do not intend on using it. I have faith in Reversitol+ActivateX, this isn't my first cycle and i really don need all the preaching but i do appreciate your advice.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
off day
Dose
3 caps
Notes
Increased carbs today felt much more awake, I'm trying to limit my stimulant intake because my BP is up it read 170/60 yesterday which is insane but after i rested for a few seconds my reading was 149/55 and this was on an in-store machine and not to mention after my workout which included biceps so this reading is probably not very accurate but i do know it is elevated, and needs to be monitored. Overall felt good today appetite is up today, I also got a comment from coworker saying i looked like i got leaner.

P

projecthatch9

Awards
No i was taking epi for a few days before i started Spawn most would rec a SERM but i feel that i recover really good with 6 bromo. Thats an impressive gain how was your strength gains and how high did you dose?
Since this was my first ph I took 2 caps a day for the first week, then took 3 caps throughout the rest of the bottle. So basically it was about a 33 day cycle if I can remember.

The pain you're speaking of is probably your liver. I took Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assit while taking Spawn. I don't remember reading if you are taking any cycle assit or not.

Glad to hear that uping your carb intake helped with the lethargy. I took nolva, creatine, and an NO product for my PCT and I feel that I kept the majority of my gains. The only weight that I lost was water weight, which was a huge plus since I retained more than I expected to around my stomach. As far as my strength I think I kept most of it. I lost a few reps here and there on certain excercises but nothing too dramatic. The biggest difference for me was the intensity of my workouts for sure, and the loss of appetite. The epistane really drove my hunger through the roof while I was on cycle.

Sorry for the collosal post, I hope I answered all your questions. Let me know if you need anymore help.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
ill be watchin this post to see how your pct goes. spawn is really supressive and like i said i dosed clom pretty high and still felt like i wasnt back to normal for 2 months afterwards. good luck man the gains are amazing.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Wieght
Workout
Back, shoulders
Dose
3 caps
Notes
Had a good workout, Strength is up pumps feel awesome. Used a scoop of Dark rage before workout but the effects on my BP are long lasting and this also seems to encourage back pumps to occur. I have discontinued all stimulant use except a possible cup of coffee in the morning. Weight is not increasing so i am adding in an additional 1500-2000 calories daily.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Day 7
Wieght
216+2
Workout
Legs
Notes
As you will see through my log i hit legs randomly. This is due to the fact i must schedule my leg training around my work, i am a mover and i find that if i hit legs and the next day i have stairs or a step hill i begin slipping into the state of over training, and my body is taxed for at least a week. So i hit legs either before a day off or before an easier day i never go more that 14 days between leg sessions. Appetite is up i feel like i can eat meal after meal. Back pumps are definitely kicking in and my obliques also get very pumped and this is a rather odd feeling.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
ill be watchin this post to see how your pct goes. spawn is really supressive and like i said i dosed clom pretty high and still felt like i wasnt back to normal for 2 months afterwards. good luck man the gains are amazing.
I am now considering a SERM based PCT with the addition of Clen and T3 in hopes of keeping all my gains and shedding some fat. I am unsure at this point but i will be using toremifene if i use a SERM.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
Weight
217+3
Workout
Chest+Bis
PR
Bench 300lbs+5lbs
Notes
Feel great today, workout went awesome even after working a long day today, new PR on bench and i feel very confident i can get 315, i am going to attempt this next week. Cramping pain on right side has subsided since i have discontinued using stimulants. Weight is going up at a steady pace and body composition is improving every day. My appetite is through the roof i feel like an eating machine. Libido is up and down through the day and it does not get as hard as it should, deca ****? I can only assume.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
that cramping pain is prob caused by too much of a pump. i started to notice this half way through. my chest got soo pumped it hurt to lift. you can take taurine to help with this it will also help with your back pumps.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
that cramping pain is prob caused by too much of a pump. i started to notice this half way through. my chest got soo pumped it hurt to lift. you can take taurine to help with this it will also help with your back pumps.
You know i actully thought it was due to my obliques becoming so pumped it was putting pressure on liver but was unsure if this was possible, but i am pretty sure your right. Thanks for the input.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Day 9
off day
Sides
Minor back pumps
Notes
feeling extra bloted today calories were really high today, had a big day at work and was puttin the food and shakes back all day i am about to have my 8th meal today. Everything else seems to be going good i am not sure if i want to increase to 4 caps what do you guys think?

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Workout
Shoulders+deadlifts
Dose 3 caps
Sides
slight irratability no other sides to report today
Weight
215 : (
Notes
Weight is down today unsure why, Calories have been high i think it may be from taking a large dump pre weight-in. Nothing too exciting to report today didnt have much motivation in gym, muscle hardness is deffinitly up, vascularity is also up so everything seems to be pointing in the right direction, i would love to get to 225 during this cycle without putting on to much fat. On a side not i got some of ALR Chained up Green Apple flavor and i must say it taste amazing!

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Day12
Weight
217+3
Dose
4 caps
Workout
chest+bis
Sides
irritability is high, patience is very low
Notes
Nothing to amazing to report weight is not increasing to drastically. Calories yesterday and today were lower than should of been, but it seems once i start eating above norm i become bloated and gain fat, attempted 315 today but was unsuccessful will attempt again next chest workout i am confident i can do it. At what point is it most users begin to feel EPI kick into full gear? I am beginning to think this may be more of a strength product than a bulker, i have increased to 4 caps so lets see where that will take me.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Dyou what kind of weight gain did you experience during your cycle?

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
i want to add that for the last 2 days i did not dose cycle support because i received some 1 carboxy and wanted to see if it could effectively lower my BP and sure enough after dosing 2 spawns and i serving i 1 carboxy 2 hours later BP was in normal range 133/66

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
my weight went up and down alot. i started at 170 which is kinda low for me im usually 180, i hit 195 at one point but the last week of my cycle i didnt eat right and was drinking. i ended up at 185 and i am currently 180. spawn is DEF a bulker, the reason i stopped eating right is because i was almost to the point of having to buy a whole new wardrobe... i felt if i flexed with my shirts on they would rip. how long are you going to dose 4? that seems like pushing it and its not all about mega dosing its about dosing it for the right amount of time. week 3 is where i saw most of my strength gains, PR's on everything

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Well i dont think four caps is to high its still a normal range dose for both products, i will probably continue with four until end of cycle. Thanks for your honest feed back!

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Day 13
Workout
High intensity cardio 20min
Notes
Slept allot today diet has been good today i am going to try and keep diet as clean and high cal as possible from here on out and i will only be using 3 caps to finish out cycle just so i can run a lil longer without buying another bottle.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
how are you coming along size/strength wise? i just noticed that you weigh alot more than i do so i would guess it would take you more to see the results i saw.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Day 14
Dose
3 caps
Workout
Back/legs also did max out on bench
PR
Bench 315+20lbs got so close to getting 320 will for sure get it next chest day!!
Weight
221+7lbs!
Notes
Awesome workout today its almost like my strength has just skyrocketed over night! Got 315 on bench, so close to getting 320 this is the most i have ever done. I know i just trained chest but i was feeling so strong and into it today i couldn't wait until next chest day so i went for it and nailed it! Just when i thought this cycle wasn't going so great i adjusted my diet and weight went up almost instantly. Was throwing around weight on squats today i haven't for a while and legs are SORE! I am stocked with my size and strength gains right now. I think if i keep diet good i can get to 230 before cycle is over.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Day 15
off day
Dose
3 caps
Sides
Feeling very lethargic today.
Notes
Legs are really sore and body is saying sleep, may have pushed it a little to hard yesterday, but i am excited to hit gym again tomorrow:biglaugh: I increased cals today to combat being so tired all day. On the positive side looking much fuller and more vascular today. I am excited to see what i can gain in these next 2 weeks!

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 15
off day
Dose
3 caps
Sides
Feeling very lethargic today.
Notes
Legs are really sore and body is saying sleep, may have pushed it a little to hard yesterday, but i am excited to hit gym again tomorrow:biglaugh: I increased cals today to combat being so tired all day. On the positive side looking much fuller and more vascular today. I am excited to see what i can gain in these next 2 weeks!
Keep it up Cloc! The best 2 weeks are still coming!