Do I need clen?

Bodybuilder20

Awards
Hey guys,

As you might already know, Im doing a bulking cycle. 50mg dbol ed, 500mg testc, and 500mg eq a week. Im trying to stay lean as well, but diet and moderate excersize aren't doing enough. Im at the point where if I lost about 2% bodyfat I would look good, and that is where my question lies. Right now, I am about 15%bf roughly. While my midsection is flat and lookin good (not cut and ripped but good), I have this annoying chest fat around my pecs that I just can't get rid of no matter how much I diet. Should I take about 3 weeks of clen to try and get rid of this? If you want pics I can post em. Also im 2 weeks into my cycle. Thanks!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
lower the dbol dose, that is just asking for bloat. are u running an ai?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
at 15 percent body fat most people will carry a little fat around their lower chest....clean up your diet and do cardio....you need to ask yourself whats important right now...are you bulking or cutting?...but to me it sounds like you should have tried to lean out a little before you started this bulk.....i try not to get above 12% or so

Bodybuilder20

Awards
not running an ai unless I have to. got some arimadex on hand in case but I am gonna lower it to 40mg ed. I am currently on a bulk cycle. My original question rephrased is simply this.
Will clen affect my bulking cycle if I decide to do 3 weeks of it?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Im not trying to sound like an ******* here, but if you want to lose 2% BF, and you have some stubborn fat around the pecs, why would you choose to use dbol? Dbol does not lend itself very well to aiding in fat loss.

holy

MSE

MSE

Awards
Just clean up your diet and focus on bulking clean right now. Don't try to lean out and bulk at the same time. Some argue that Clen on cycle can reduce the effects of the cylce, up for debate. Also clen has to be cycled, a few weeks on a few weeks off mixed in with a thermo in the off weeks if possible. You aren't going to drop the 2-3% bodyfat you need in just one 2-3 week cycle of clen, and even if you do, tit fat is one of the last to come off so you would probably have to drop more like 5% to totally lose it.

Bodybuilder20

Awards
Yea, im gonna stick with bulking, I just get antsy sometimes.