Over training on roids???

ashe555

ashe555

Awards
I'm on the third week of my cycle running 500 mg test-e per week(shooting on monday and thursday)
So getting all excited about the cycle as it was my first cycle I worked my ass off for the past 3 weeks assuming u cant really over train easily when on roids(which i'm still not sure abt) I train 5 days and HIIT twice a week and i generally walk a lot say about 2 hours everyday...now i'm all held up by flu,head ache,horrible lower back ache,random muscle ache,depression,no mood and cluelesson what to do... as from what I know Test-e really boosts ur immunity and u cant catch a cold nor have depression while ur on it...
Please be kind to share ur opinion on what I should i be doing now take rest or just continue???
Ohh and my diet too has been bumped up since i started the cycle 3200 cal per day
280 grams protein
and i sleep 8+ hours...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
sounds like u just got test-flu..u should be fine

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what are ur stats? maybe ur experiencing "test flu"

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
"Serum Sickness".....it sounds so much more eloquent than test flu...LOL...

holy

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure most aas will actually lower your immune function

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
aas lowers the immune system and it sounds like the test flu, I usally feel like crap about 2-3 weeks in, it last like 2-3 days then I feel great.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Its sounds like a case of didnt researchitis in conjunction with premature pin syndrome.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
for sure sounds like test flu but you should know that you can overtrain while on cycle

dra05ke

Awards
just good old test-flu it'll pass ..lets you know the gear is legit though!! you'll definitely enjoy this around week 6-up

bicepts101

Awards
yeap sounds like test flu i got it bad right now i havent been sick all year untill got on juice again. it happens everytime

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.. wheres DR.HOUSE and his team of diagnostics. haha love that show
yah im sure it's just TF test flu. u got nothing to worry about man it's cool

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
if your gear is not human grade you have a higher chance of getting "test flu" just make sure everything is clean.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
might be test-flu...anyone can overtrain. you grow when you rest, im sure you know this