Chances of hair loss?

chasingsize

Awards
I'm going to run either one of the two:

Dermacrine+epistane+toco 8 for 4 weeks

or

Dermacrine+anavar+toco 8

What combo do you think would be easiest on the hairline? I've read mixed reviews of people using epi and not experiencing any hair loss, others say they do.. I'm already paranoid about thinning, thus the toco8, I will prolly run the toco for 8 weeks extending the length of my pct which will most likely just be sustain alpha.

Thoughts?

nateo1979

Awards
I'm going to run either one of the two:

Dermacrine+epistane+toco 8 for 4 weeks

or

Dermacrine+anavar+toco 8

What combo do you think would be easiest on the hairline? I've read mixed reviews of people using epi and not experiencing any hair loss, others say they do.. I'm already paranoid about thinning, thus the toco8, I will prolly run the toco for 8 weeks extending the length of my pct which will most likely just be sustain alpha.

Thoughts?
Do not know? but if you run the epistane let us know if you suffer any excessive shedding.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Epi def made me shed.. I think a lot of it was b/c I went up to 50mg which is a little above normal but not extreme by any means. Seemed to all grow back tho after the cycle. Toco 8 might help to alleviate this tho, although Im not completely sure about that.