Dymethazine log

DEnd55

Awards
Hey guys this is my first log so any advice would be appreciated. But basically I just purchased Dymethazine from Iforce.

Little bit about myself. I weighed at 213 today on the scale (been off creatine for a week). I am 6' 1" amd 21 years old. I have never run any pro hormones or anabolics, so this is my first cycle.

On Cycle:

Dymethazine 30/30/30/30
Size On
Wheybolic Extreme 60
Glycomaize
Liver Care
ZMA
Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Beta-Alanine

Off Cycle:

Reversitol
Testabolan v2
" (everything but dymethazine)

Working out 5 days a week, cardio only if i feel needed. Will update with weight and workout. I tend to work out mostly mid day or at night. I am also splitting the dosage of 30 into 15 in the morning and 15 mid day. If I forgot anything feel free to comment or pm me. Remember this is my first cycle/log.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interested in this new DS. Since this is your first cycle, you should get some pretty solid gains out of it. I would highly recommend 5-10 grams of taurine daily to avoid any lower back cramping. Also, stick to 30mg daily... even at mid-cycle when you're tempted to think "more = better."

Best of luck.

DEnd55

Awards
Thanks yeah I was thinking about picking up some taurine as well. I will also weigh myself tomorrow for my accurate starting weight. I will stick to the 30 since its my first cycle, if everything goes well then I will probably run it again during the summer at a more potent level or stack it with something.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm watching too. Best of luck on your first cycle :thumbsup:

DEnd55

Awards
Thanks for the support, i weighed in at 213 this morning and got my blood pressure checked 100/60. Working out in a couple hours. Chest day baby!

DEnd55

Awards
Had an awesome workout today

Bench 5/5/5/5/5-185/225/245/265/285
DB Flys 10/10/10-30/30/30
Incline Press 10/10/8-155/155/155
Chin Bench Press (touch the bar to under your chin) supersetted to pushups 10/12/12-135/135/135 Pushups- 6/6/4
Machine Shoulder Press Supersets 8-110 8-60/ 8-110 6-60/ 7-110 6-60

Not much of a difference between other workout (wasnt expecting anything). Still a nice solid workout. Didnt put a couple miscellaneous lifts in there (if you want all of them just ask). Lets see where this goes. Any other questions feel free to ask.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
DEnd, good luck with this cycle. I hope it'll work out fantastically, with little sides.
Once again, congrats on what I consider a pretty spectacular physical form, given that you are 100% natural so far.

I'd love to know - do you workout 'til muscle failure (defined as not being able to do a single rep on your own), or do you try to leave a little "air", so that lactic acid buildup is smaller?

DEnd55

Awards
usually my first half of my sets on each exercise have a little "air" between them but i usually go til i cant go anymore, sometimes ill even superset to tear em up a little more.

DEnd55

Awards
Hit legs today and it was a pretty decent workout. I was drinking my size on during the workout and it just seemed to dehydrate me which was weird cause yesterday it didnt. I even tried to just drink water for a while but it still seemed to be dehydrating. I also tried stretching a bit before my work out (not a good idea, will not be continuing with this). My strength seemed to go down today.

squat 15(deep)/15(deep)/15(deep)/8(legs parallel to ground)-135/225/315/405
one legged leg press 12/10/10-320/420/520
leg press- 15/15/20-700/950/1100
leg ext supersetted with leg curls 12/12/13-200/210/220 10/12/13-140/150/150

only took one scoop of no xplode today (cant go from 500 mg of caffeine per day to nothing). Tomorrow will end all caffeinie except maybe some coffee in the morning, and I recently read an article in the newest musclemag yesterday that taking caffeine could help with the uptake of protein and could help make carbs more effective and faster. Any thoughts?

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
DEnd, while I have no idea on the benefits of caffeine on protein synthesis, you mention "cant go from 500 mg of caffeine per day to nothing" - did you take that amount really every day, or only on workout days? And did you take it at once?

DEnd55

Awards
Usually the 500mg were on workout days were i would have a cup or 2 of coffee (125-250mg) then my preworkout usually consisted about (250-350 depending on what i wanted to use). Then sometimes i would have an energy shot (250-300mg) so roughly around that. But the i have good blood pressure so I will lay off the caffeine for a while and keep checking my blood pressure. If its still good after a week off then I might take a pre workout again. But I have to remember to listen to my body. Im also thinking about adding a test booster. Any suggestions or advice anyone?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im also thinking about adding a test booster. Any suggestions or advice anyone?
Save the test booster for PCT. It would be futile to use during a steroid cycle. My advice would be to stick to the initial plan and exercise some patience. I hate those logs where guys jump the gun and start adding other products and/or upping the dosage.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for the test booster in pct!!

DEnd55

Awards
Oh dont worry i not becoming impatient, I was just wondering. It seems like a good idea to take to combat any shutdown, I read a dymethazine log were a guy stack max out and testabolan v2 on cycle. Just a question guys hahaha, but thanks for the concern. Yeah the strength gains seem to be awesome, oh I guess I forgot to share my start off strength.

Bench Press- 315 for 3
Squat- 505 for 3
Deadlift- 495 for 1
Power Clean- 275 for 3
Leg Press- 1200 for 18

Those are my main lifts (the ones I go all out on), dont really track the other lifts. I just push myself after that.

Will be working out in the evening because of work. Will log around 10 30. Thanks for sticking with me.

DEnd55

Awards
I had a decent work out again, I think its because I only got like 3 hours of sleep last night. I was laying in bed for about an hour and a half and then finally fell asleep. When I finally fell asleep I kept waking up every hour in sweats. Then my family woke me up on accident and I was up for a while. Just not a good rest period.

Hang Clean 10/8/5/1/4-185/225/245/275/245
Snatches 12/10/13-135/135/95
Lat Pulldowns 12/10/10-110/130/150
Cable Rows 12/10/8-180/200/220
Shrugs supersetted to Upright Rows 12/12/15-105/110/85 to 10/8/7-95/95/95

So far I dont feel different, kind of irratible because of the lack of sleep. Also lethargic, besides that nothing out of the ordinary. Will check bp and weight tomorrow morning. Should I get my bp checked before or after breakfast?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
depends on what you're having for breakfast.

I say before breakfast though, generally.

DEnd55

Awards
Weighed in at 214 today, up 1 lb. Had a good nights sleep and had an awesome workout.

Bench Press 15/10/6/4/6/10-185/225/265/285/225/185
Barbell Shoulder Press 8/10/10-95/95/135
Arnold Presses 10/10/11-35/40/45
Front Raises with 45 lb plate to 15 lb lateral raises 10 to 8/9 to 7

So far nothing out of the ordinary. Mentally I seem not so ready to go, but having some trouble with a long distance relationship (damn you seperate colleges!!!). Other then that feeling good. Strength hasnt changed much and Ive been eating like crazy. So we will see how it goes. Arms tomorrow baby!!!

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Are you studying on a football scholarship, DEnd?

DEnd55

Awards
Arm workout yesterday was amazing, but I havent had a bad arm workout in months. Nothing too different, great pump and intensity. I did have another bad nights sleep but I've had a lot on my mind so its hard to tell if it's the dymethazine. On arm workouts I don't train for strength, it's always for the pump. I use superset one bi workout to one tri workout in every set. Then at the end of the workout I hit forearms.

superset
machine bicep curls to seated dips 15-15/12-15/12-15/10-15 - 100-bodyweight/110-25lb/120-35lb/130-45lb
triset
bicep curls to barbell curls to tricep pulldowns 10-8-13/10-10-13/10-9-13 - 30-65-110/30-45-130/30-45-150

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
this stuff supposed to be like superdrol with less sides?

DEnd55

Awards
I weighed at 216 today, up 3 pounds since last monday. Checked my blood pressure and it was 109/61, nothing too drastic but it is up. Work out today was phenomenal, recovery between sets was awesome. Felt like I didn't even have to rest.

Bench 5/5/5/5/3 - 185/225/275/295/315
DB Bench 10/8/8 - 70/80/90
Incline BB Bench 12/10/9 - 135/155/185
DB Flys 10/10/10 - 30/35/40
Chin Bench Press 10/10/8 - 155/155/155
Seated EZ bar tricep extensions supersetted to Tricep Pushdowns 12/10/10 - 25's/25's/35's to 15/12/10 - 150/170/190
Rotator Cuff Exercises

Overall not too many sides. Still having a little bit of trouble sleeping, I bought some sublingual melatonin and it seems to work but I keep waking up in sweats. Other then that blood pressure hasnt changed much and still taking about 100-200mg of caffeine a day. Eating like a horse, and feeling great. I believe its starting to kick in!

DEnd55

Awards
12-17-09
Not a very good workout, felt like crap all day. It wasn't the dymethazine, just tons of stress and this f**ked up midwestern weathern.

hang clean 5/5/4/1 185/225/245/275
dead lift 5/5/5/4/1 315/365/405/445/475

Today
Awesome workout! Focus was awesome!

Squat 5/5/5/5/3 315/405/445/505/525
One legged leg press 10/10/10 340/450/530

So far so good, not too impressed but my numbers are going up so I cant complain. Next week should be the big week so we will see!

DEnd55

Awards
Yeah, so far nothing too phenomenal but im gaining.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
i'd give it about 2.5 weeks or so bro. i didnt respond to superdrol as quickly as everyone else

DEnd55

Awards
Had an awesome arm workout today, not any strength increases to count for but I had an awesome pump and my arms were looking huge! I just got the Asteroid stack from usp (powerfull, anabolic pump, prime, jacked) should I wait til pct to start everything? I know for the prime im gonna wait but i was curious on the powerfull and the anabolic pump.

DEnd55

Awards
Also if all goes well, Im possibly thinking about extending the cycle to 6 weeks instead of just the 4. I know Im getting a little greedy but if i have no gyno, bp, liver issues then will it be a problem? I saw in another log that a guy stacked dymeth and 1-t together for 6 weeks and also ran the dymeth at 45mg. What are your guys' thoughts on my all this.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is no need to run dymethazine with something else. esp since it's your first cycle. just be patient my friend, about week 3 you are going to explode, and people around you will start commenting on it. I gained 10lbs on dymeth, without taking in any extra calories, and cardio training 2x per week. dymeth seems to have a long half life, dosage are best spaced out 10-12 hours apart. and I noticed when I took it, the full effect would kick in about 3hrs after I took it & worked out, made it more intense. but 15mg 2x per day is enough. save all the other stuff for pct. you will not be dissapointed man. I wish I could of run dymethazine for my first cycle, I cant imagine the gains I would of gotten with virgin receptors.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
there is no need to run dymethazine with something else. esp since it's your first cycle. just be patient my friend, about week 3 you are going to explode, and people around you will start commenting on it. I gained 10lbs on dymeth, without taking in any extra calories, and cardio training 2x per week. dymeth seems to have a long half life, dosage are best spaced out 10-12 hours apart. and I noticed when I took it, the full effect would kick in about 3hrs after I took it & worked out, made it more intense. but 15mg 2x per day is enough. save all the other stuff for pct. you will not be dissapointed man. I wish I could of run dymethazine for my first cycle, I cant imagine the gains I would of gotten with virgin receptors.
interesting ma man. have you run superdrol before too?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting ma man. have you run superdrol before too?

I have, I ran a brief stint of a superdrol clone by german amercan technologies called methydrol or something, but I think it was bunk, cause I saw literally no results from that.

my first cycle was with 4-androstenediol, around 3 weeks. gained 8lbs, lost all 8 after cycle. pct was animal stak2 if you can call that pct. inexperience.

second cycle I got ancey, jumped the gun, and used decabolen, a sd/hd/pp combo, and stacked it with leftover 4-ad. (had enough to stack 1000mg ed for 4 weeks) this was what I considered my first real cycle. I blew up. I made sure diet and training were spot on. had nolva for pct. gained 20lbs, kept 18 of it. but also got the full blown gyno (lactation, pea sized lump, soar nipples) it sucked.

tried to run a 10 week cycle of tbol/var but wife cut cycle short, and flushed all the illegals down the toilet 5th week upon learning I had the orals. oh yea, she also flushed the clomid and letro I had for pct/gyno issue. that sucked ass. but didn't gain anything from that cycle, and had basically no shut down due to the short time and low dosages. this one doesn't count for me.

took a month off cause of sore shoulder, started researching next to last cycle of the new year, dymethazine came out. I purchased it, and thanks to wifes new intrest in nolva/clomid and other otc pct meds, purchased reversitol for pct.

so far, gyno is gone, no symptoms, weight as of today is up to 177. nutz are the size of grapes. day two of reversitol for pct. more to come. hope reversitol lives up to the hype on these boards. overall im happy with dymethazine. it was great. hope to try out "the one" in 8-10 weeks. see how it compares.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your wife is interested in nolva and clomid?? Why??

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And if you gained 20 pounds to get to 177...You started your cycle at "5 9" 157 pounds..You were nowhere near being ready for steroids. IMO.

DEnd55

Awards
Definitely have to agree with Bigchourico. But anyways weighed at 214 today. Gained 11 lbs in 15 days. My vascularity is goin crazy, and people are definitely noticing. Although ive been a little under the weather the past couple days my workout was nuts today.

Bench - 5/5/5/5/3 - 185/225/275/305/325
Inclin DB Bench - 10/8/8 - 70/80/90
Tricep Pushdown - 12/12/10 - 190/210/230

Those were my big lifts of the day, so far im loving this stuff. I dont believe me getting sick with the dymeth, and I dont know what it is but Im getting some of the best sleep in a long time. ZMA and 2mg of Sublingual Melatonin rock. One thing about today too was that my tri's were a little sore from my last arm workout and i was still pumpin out PR's. So far two thumbs up Iforce!

DEnd55

Awards
And I definitely want to keep these gains, but I cant find clomid anywhere. Ill do reversitol if I have to but Id like to get clomid.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely have to agree with Bigchourico. But anyways weighed at 214 today. Gained 11 lbs in 15 days. My vascularity is goin crazy, and people are definitely noticing. Although ive been a little under the weather the past couple days my workout was nuts today.

Bench - 5/5/5/5/3 - 185/225/275/305/325
Inclin DB Bench - 10/8/8 - 70/80/90
Tricep Pushdown - 12/12/10 - 190/210/230

Those were my big lifts of the day, so far im loving this stuff. I dont believe me getting sick with the dymeth, and I dont know what it is but Im getting some of the best sleep in a long time. ZMA and 2mg of Sublingual Melatonin rock. One thing about today too was that my tri's were a little sore from my last arm workout and i was still pumpin out PR's. So far two thumbs up Iforce!
11 pounds in 2 weeks is impressive. Maybee by the time your done you'll get 15 or the big 20.....

DEnd55

Awards
Thanks I would love to hit the 20 mark and also another 20 added onto mt 3 rep bench max. Come on 345!

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks I would love to hit the 20 mark and also another 20 added onto mt 3 rep bench max. Come on 345!
How did the 325 feel was it smooth or was it a struggle??

DEnd55

Awards
Well my tris were a little sore but the last was a bit of a struggle. But otherwise went up smooth.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well my tris were a little sore but the last was a bit of a struggle. But otherwise went up smooth.
If your at 325 at week 2, I see no reason you can't hit 345 by week 6..

DEnd55

Awards
I havent decided if im gonna run it for 6 weeks yet, I probably will though if no sides present themselves. That way I can tell if anything even increases after week 4. Which I assume it will, this will give me a better judge on how to run it again during the summer.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havent decided if im gonna run it for 6 weeks yet, I probably will though if no sides present themselves. That way I can tell if anything even increases after week 4. Which I assume it will, this will give me a better judge on how to run it again during the summer.
I hear ya, if it's going smooth why stop at 4..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually I was 145, and got to 165. everybody is differnent. bla bla bla. I am an exercise science major. I've been 145 since I was 17. and training since I was 17. even if I eat 3000 extra calories e.d. I haven't been able to gain weight. i just take bigger shtz. I know how to calulate my e.d.e.e. and know what my bmr (basal metabolic rate)is, around 2500. if you dont know these things, you aren't ready for anabolics. how many different m.e.t.s do you burn through e.d.?

any how, I am around 8% bf. 5'8" and 3/4, and 175, clinally overweight with a bmi of 25
and my wife isn't lieterally interested in clomid and nolva. It was a metaphor for she is watching me, and does not want me using illegal substances. thats why I have to go only legal stuff. any ways, im done hijacking the thread, I have a little experience with cycles, it's been a bumpy road, but i've learned the hard way how to do it right. my goal to be 180, 7% bf. dymethazine is so far the best oral i've used and would recomend it to anyone.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually I was 145, and got to 165. everybody is differnent. bla bla bla. I am an exercise science major. I've been 145 since I was 17. and training since I was 17. even if I eat 3000 extra calories e.d. I haven't been able to gain weight. i just take bigger shtz. I know how to calulate my e.d.e.e. and know what my bmr (basal metabolic rate)is, around 2500. if you dont know these things, you aren't ready for anabolics. how many different m.e.t.s do you burn through e.d.?

any how, I am around 8% bf. 5'8" and 3/4, and 175, clinally obese by bmi.
and my wife isn't lieterally interested in clomid and nolva. It was a metaphor for she is watching me, and does not want me using illegal substances. thats why I have to go only legal stuff. any ways, im done hijacking the thread, I have a little experience with cycles, it's been a bumpy road, but i've learned the hard way how to do it right. my goal to be 180, 7% bf. dymethazine is so far the best oral i've used and would recomend it to anyone.
No offence intended. I just feel if you could of got to 180 naturally then when you juiced up 20 pounds you would be a massive 200 pounds instead of 175... you know what i mean??

DEnd55

Awards
Lets all just get along guys, were all here for one thing. To get jacked haha

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No offence intended. I just feel if you could of got to 180 naturally then when you juiced up 20 pounds you would be a massive 200 pounds instead of 175... you know what i mean??

no biggie, yea, I tried for years the all natural route. anabolics were a last resort for me. you work out for 8 years, not getting bigger, well, it sucks. hell, if I stop working out, i loose weight. wtf's up with that? it just isn't in my genetics to be big. but yea, I feel ya. looking forward to trying out a.n's "the one" in 10 weeks to see how it compares to dymethazine.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no biggie, yea, I tried for years the all natural route. anabolics were a last resort for me. it just isn't in my genetics to be big. but yea, I feel ya. looking forward to trying out a.n's "the one" in 10 weeks to see how it compares to dymethazine.
If your naturally a skinny person my advice is to just eat like crazy, eat everything that's not tied down and lift heavy, stick to the compound movements(Benches,squats,rows,deadlifts and keep the reps on the lower side 5-8 you'll grow...But you have to eat BIG...even when your not hungry..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7
Cycle Logs 24
EBSNW1 Cycle Logs 125
Supplement Logs 71
rj32 Anabolics 137