First ever cycle...Finadrol (superdrol clone)

blackeagle

Awards
sorry for posting this in two forums but I wanted to get as much input on this as I could and was not sure which place would be the best for it. I just want to clarify that I have read up on this but am just looking/hoping to see if I can get any personalized advice on it to fit me. If anyone needs more info please let me know and i will post it.

Hey everyone, I have been reading and doing as much research as I can to find out what I need to do for this cycle. I have never done anything more than protein, creatine, BCAA's and diet and wanted to try this... I found a source that sells Finadrol which is supposed to be an exact copy of Superdrol and I got a cycles worth for very inexpensive and wanted to give it a try out of curiosity.

I have read up on Superdrol and proper PCT for it but just wanted to see if I could get some personalized advice before I start. I am putting off starting it until I gather all the information I need to do it safely.

I am 21 years old. 5'11" and 176 lbs. I have been weight lifting since around 16 but its all been based on a very athletic style of training and always tons of cardio and cross-fit style training... high reps and little rest (I am a wrestler and have been since I was 13).

Here is what I know for my squat and bench:
Bench 185x10, 205x3
Squat 225x6

Until recently I have not done much Olympic style or power lifting but know how do all the lifts, ect...

Right now I only have IForce's Reversitol for my PCT. What else should I get if anyone thinks I need anything. I will be running some liver support supps leading into my cycle of Finadrol and during it. I also have some fenugreek available to run with PCT.

I was looking at a standard 10/20/20(/20?) dose for the Finadrol/superdrol