would a legit Rx for test help in customs situations?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
you know,
like if you went on vacation to say, greece for example, and wanted to come back with some stuff. Would having an existing perscription by a U.S. doc help in any way if you happened to be subjected to search and seziure?
Even if only in terms of leniency?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
nope...is there a fed ex or something in greece....just buy it and mail it to yourself....try not to use usps tho....i dont know how that works if ups and fedex have offices out of country but they are much safer than usps

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
there are plenty of other ways to get gear. u are just asking for trouble this way

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
nope...is there a fed ex or something in greece....just buy it and mail it to yourself....try not to use usps tho....i dont know how that works if ups and fedex have offices out of country but they are much safer than usps
that's odd, most suppliers use unregistered airmail, which ends up being carried by the usps once it hits the U.S., I would think if commercial freight (fed ex, ups, etc) was safer, suppliers would have the option.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
that's odd, most suppliers use unregistered airmail, which ends up being carried by the usps once it hits the U.S., I would think if commercial freight (fed ex, ups, etc) was safer, suppliers would have the option.

as i understand it usps has the authority to search any package they deem fit...fed ex and ups can only open a package if they suspect the contents are damaged or dangerous...ie...leaky vials or something....thats how dave jacobs got busted last year....so yeah...if your mailing anything illegal stay away from usps...and speaking of suppliers it is plain stupid to order gear off the internet....90% of peeps getting busted with gear tday are because of mailorder sites...

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of guys being searched when carrying vials of test through the airport, and they were fine with a valid prescription.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if you have a script there's nothing they can do. Would they take away your meds for your heart if you had heart condition's? No.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
not true...if you have a script from a us doc...that wont fly if your out of the country...look at what happened to sly stallone in aussi....and if your in america you might get away with one eli lilly vial but their not gonna let you bring 10 vials of some ug greek labs bathtub brew into the country just cuz you have a "script"...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can get a scrip, why do you need to get the test out of the US? if I could get a scrip written, i'd just go by freakin walgreens and fill it :D

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
If you can get a scrip, why do you need to get the test out of the US? if I could get a scrip written, i'd just go by freakin walgreens and fill it :D

thank-you mr. obvious....that one was staring us all right in the face...lol...good catch easy....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd happily pay $300 for a scrip for test-e + hcg :D

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
really? I would think if you brought a vial of test with your name on it to italy or wherever you would be fine. I can understand you not being able to bring 10 vials back as you wouldn't have a script for that. How does that work anyone with getting it prescribed to you, you're only allowed a certain amount correct?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the scrip could definitely be written for a 90 day supply. more than that is iffy, but not impossible. you could be carrying 2 or 3 scrips for 90 days each, and carrying vials to match

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so even if you had a script for lets say 2 vials of test and you brought them overseas you can get in trouble for it?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldnt think so. if you have prescriptions to match the bottles, they dont know that you didn't bring them with you on the way in.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
so even if you had a script for lets say 2 vials of test and you brought them overseas you can get in trouble for it?

this is what happened to stallone last year...he had a legit script for his growth issued by an american doctor....but the aussi govt wouldnt recognize that and siezed his gear...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is what happened to stallone last year...he had a legit script for his growth issued by an american doctor....but the aussi govt wouldnt recognize that and siezed his gear...
He also has a LOT of it. I think it was about 48 vials worth of growth.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^which in growth terms really isnt that much...usually comes in 10 iu vials...depending on his dosage he could go through that very quickly....even at a moderate dose say 5iu a day that wouldnt be much more than 3 months worth of growth...some guys...especially guys with money...dose growth a lot higher than 5 iu

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
ya the problem is that a doctor is only going to prescribe you what they think will get your levels back to normal. Not the levels your wanting. I know I got a prescription for test cyp recently. So what you would need to do a full cycle would be a lot and you would use up your prescription real quick. I know when I went to mexico and got some meds filled they would only let me legitimly come back with a months amount per med.
So i would guess it would be the same for gear.

skratch

Awards
Iv bought stuff in greece and came back with it.I had a bunch of t4,t3 pills that I got and kept them in my bags and booked them onto the plane.

I was scarred when I got to the us because my bags where nowhere to be found and I had to go to the service desk,they ended up getting lost in italy and the drove the bags to my house 2 days later.

Guess what was inside lol

or you can do what my cousins did,buy a crap load there and send it to yourself.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as i understand it usps has the authority to search any package they deem fit...fed ex and ups can only open a package if they suspect the contents are damaged or dangerous...ie...leaky vials or something....thats how dave jacobs got busted last year....so yeah...if your mailing anything illegal stay away from usps...and speaking of suppliers it is plain stupid to order gear off the internet....90% of peeps getting busted with gear tday are because of mailorder sites...

I was under the impression that it was more the other way around. That USPS being a government agency is "supposed" to only be able to look in your mail with a warrant or suspicious leaks but UPS/FedEx being a private company could in theory look into any package they deemed fit.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that it was more the other way around. That USPS being a government agency is "supposed" to only be able to look in your mail with a warrant or suspicious leaks but UPS/FedEx being a private company could in theory look into any package they deemed fit.
Ya, it is definitely the other way around..

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you talking domestic USPS or Internation which is a different deal in which they can look in international packages in customs. So we may both be right!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
(e) Production and inspection of documents. Upon motion of any party showing good cause therefor, and upon notice, the presiding officer may order the other party to produce and permit the inspection and copying or photographing of any designated documents and or objects, provided that such documents and objects are not privileged, their relevance to the cause or causes in issue is explained, and they are reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence. If the parties cannot themselves agree thereon, the presiding officer shall specify the terms and conditions for making the inspection and taking the copies and photographs.

i got this from the usps domestic mailing manual....i know the legalese is kinda wishy-washy....but the last sentence is basically saying they can search packages on their own terms...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmmm interesting. That paragraph is mostly another language, haha but I think I see what u mean.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
umm...nopers...how do all these steroid packages get searched and seized when the usps has no power to do this????....
I have had fed ex seize a package, domestically, as well.(not aas).

Customs is a different story. Most of those packs get seized in customs.. Do you think international Fed ex isn't subject to customs?

After reading the entire text that snipet is from,that is not related to what we are talking about.. That is in reference to "THE PROGRAM FRAUD CIVIL REMEDIES ACT"

"This part establishes the procedures governing the hearing and appeal rights of any person alleged to be liable for civil penalties and assessments under the Program Fraud Civil Remedies Act of 1986"

Last edited: