new guy/prohormone? - AnabolicMinds.com

new guy/prohormone?

1. New Member

new guy/prohormone?

Just wanted to say hello to eveyone, new to the site and after doing some looking around this place rocks! I've been at another site for a while and I have just not been getting the info I've wanted. NPursuit and YJ gave me good info and thanks to them thats why I'm here. Info on myself 30 years old 5'8" 234 17% 15 years training. I 've used gear in the past but don't have access anymore. So I'm going to go with the PH route Going to start methyl-1t and some BDC t-4 after the first of the year. Just wondering what you guys think is the best pct product is? I've seen a lot of different opinions out there. Or give me an Idea where to look. Also anyone got any opinions on kilosports products? Like I said this place is awesome and I'm looking forward to learning alot here.

2. Advanced Member

Originally posted by jetset
    Just wanted to say hello to eveyone, new to the site and after doing some looking around this place rocks! I've been at another site for a while and I have just not been getting the info I've wanted. NPursuit and YJ gave me good info and thanks to them thats why I'm here. Info on myself 30 years old 5'8" 234 17% 15 years training. I 've used gear in the past but don't have access anymore. So I'm going to go with the PH route Going to start methyl-1t and some BDC t-4 after the first of the year. Just wondering what you guys think is the best pct product is? I've seen a lot of different opinions out there. Or give me an Idea where to look. Also anyone got any opinions on kilosports products? Like I said this place is awesome and I'm looking forward to learning alot here.
    Welcome

Nolva post cycle gets my vote.

Similar Forum Threads

1. prohormones and the new guy
    By cbill72 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-24-2013, 03:44 AM
  2. New guy, some prohormone q's w/ pics
    By Dark_Warrior in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 01:10 PM
  3. new guy on the block