Pulsing with D-bol and...?

Alek

Awards
I've got a whole batch of Superdrol (m-drol) and pheraplex left over. So I was wondering if they are in any way stackable with dianabol for a pulse?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
pulsing will have worse side effects and less results than running a cycle streight. i speak from personal experience. you're all over the place emotionally on a pulse. and dbol should be ran alone or with an injectable.

actually, i do not suggest running dbol without testoserone.

Alek

Awards
Yeah, well. I have experience with both. I HEAVILY prefer pulsing. For me the sides on a straight cycle are unbearable and have almost no sides on a pulse.

With that said, we're not all blessed with unlimited sources of everything. The only thing I have access to is orals (and only a few at that), and every prohormone possible (because you can order online, not because there are any prohormones in this shithole country I'm in :) ) (fortunately nolva can be bought over the counter)

Ordering injectables online is not an option, so I'd prefer an answer involving this question, not what (else) I should use, but how would you best work with what's available here if you had to. Thanks.

I got Dbol, M-Drol and P-Plex (big quantities, so no problem with that, just interested in which combinations would be complimentary)

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I think dbol and mdrol would be the best choice for a pulse, because they bind less to the androgen receptor. Dbol would be the best choice and pplex would be the worst. As far as stocking anything, i have no idea. Haven't tried any of this pulsing at all and i never used dbol or mdrol. As as far as i can tell not too many people stack compounds in a pulse.

If I was going to pulse i would probably pick dbol and run it 3x a week at a relatively high dose. Either mon tues wed, or mon wed, fri.

Alek

Awards
Yeah, I think maybe this Q was better suited for the big 102page pulsing thread. There's plenty of stacks in it. I just didn't want to contribute to it blowing up even more.

Plenty of guys discussing what would be stackable with what else there in terms of what is anabolic and what is androgenic etc...

If you have experience with pulsing and think you know what would be a good combination/stack here, please answer. If not, in a few days I'll just go to the other thread.

Thanks.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
dbol wouldnt be a good idea imo because it aromatizes and thats gonna cause problems on off days. Mdrol would be your best bet.