Pheraplex-Superdrol bridge

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

I'm now on week 3 of a pheraplex/finigenX/superdrol cycle. I am using the original versions of all three. This is my third time dabbling in the wonderful world of designer steroids and I have a few questions.

The idea behind this cycle is simple and typical -- start out with phera, bulk up as much as possible without getting too dirty looking and subsequently bridge to superdrol as a means of drying out (I am running finigenX throughout as it's a non-methyl). Also, I am taking 200 mg of DHEA spread throughout the day in conjunction with the ph's.

Like I said, I'm on week 3 of phera and running 40 mgs (20/30/40). My question is in regards to how I should bridge phera and superdrol. I've heard conflicting opinions on this. A buddy of mine told me to simply drop the phera cold turkey the week I want to begin Superdrol (in consequence of the high toxicities of both phera and super). However, I don't feel that would constitute much of a "bridge." My plan was to simply lower the dose of phera while incorporating 10 then eventually 20 mg of Superdrol at the end of the week as I stopped Phera.

So, I ask what would be the most effective way to approach this? And if the latter option is the best, how should I taper off Phera?
*As a side note, I've noticed the effects of Phera kick in steadily rather than quickly. At week 3, I am just now noticing the increased strength gains as well as an increased ability to pack down more cals without getting bloated. Anybody notice this as well about Phera?

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Also guys, for those who have experimented with the original fingenX, what's the best way to take it? I've just been doing a steady 6 ml pre-workout as directed since day 1 of this cycle... but would it be more effective to increase the dose at all? And if so, to what?

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Na mate in you last week of phera you start taking the sd as well for the last week. Seeming sd usually kicks in by the second week, when you drop the phera the sd will be kicking in.

If you drop the phera and start sd the next day, it wont be kicking in for another week and you will just feel like **** and noit making the most of it. It also shortens your cycle by a week which isnt a bad idea for 2 methyl's...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i did this

PPLEX 40/60/60/40/20
MDROL_______/10/20/30 9ntil bottle ran out

Really lethargic at week 2 and 3

gains were no all that great to be honest, most the weight was from Phera.

i would Run clomid 100/100/50/50 (100/50/50/50 wasnt potent enough to bring me back up to the 500s in test levels i think mainly due to the potency of the research chem)

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
i did this

PPLEX 40/60/60/40/20
MDROL_______/10/20/30 9ntil bottle ran out

Really lethargic at week 2 and 3

gains were no all that great to be honest, most the weight was from Phera.

i would Run clomid 100/100/50/50 (100/50/50/50 wasnt potent enough to bring me back up to the 500s in test levels i think mainly due to the potency of the research chem)

Did you run M-Drol Crazy? I'm surprised you didn't see strength gains.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'd run it:

Pplex : 20/30/30/40/0/0
Mdrol: 0/0/0/10(maybe 20..depnding how u felt)/20/20

Wouldn't want to push it over 6 weeks and wouldn't want to overload on phera as most see effective results at 30-40 mg/day

Also...I don't like running anything with mdrol. Bridging is fine at times, but stacking seems pointless to me due to mdrol being so potent and potentially harmful.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
I would also recommend you limit your cycle length to 6 week when bridging the 2 most toxic designers on the market. It's not as though bridging is any less deleterious to your health than running either straight for the same period.

Also it's generally recommended you get a blood test if you run a cycle past 4 weeks. If you have any concern about your health this comes highly recommended.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all the replies heretofore. Space, I actually just did a complete blood test just prior to starting this cycle and everything checked out. Of course, I will also do another test post cycle. Nickrut, I like the dosages you posted. I think I will continue with phera @ 40 mgs this next week and phase in superdrol at 10 mg, then bump up to 20 and 30. I ran MDrol in the past and responded quite well to it. Also, thanks to mattakaspeedy and crazyfool for your input as well.

Crazyfool, I have toremifene to run after this cycle is done... I've never tried Clomid, but have used Torem before with some success. I'm planning on running something along the lines of this protocol:

Days 1-3: 120 mg
Days 4-9: 90 mg
Days 10-18: 60mg
Days 19-24+: 30 mg

Also... any thoughts on the finigenX question?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Use torem like u listed but run 90 mg a lil longer

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea 120 for a few days (2-3) then 90 for. Week 60 for 2 weels abd 30 for a week

Soad

Soad

Awards
im going to be starting this soon

PP 20/30/30/40
SD 0/0/0/10/20/20/30
BOLD 600/600/800/800/800/800/800

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
im going to be starting this soon

PP 20/30/30/40
SD 0/0/0/10/20/20/30
BOLD 600/600/800/800/800/800/800
A friend of mine has Bold and asked me if I wanted it. I'm already running finigenX, which I suppose is working out ok. I'm just not sure if I'm dosing it effectively enough. But you're doing 7 weeks of the methyls?

BillyBoy5885

Awards
I'm running it like this:

On Cycle:
Week 1: 15mg Phera
Week 2: 30mg Phera
Week 3: 30mg Phera
Week 4: 30mg Phera / 10mg SD
Week 5: 20mg SD
Week 6: 20/30mg SD

boggs67ss

Awards