Help me lay it out

Flexfx

Awards
I would like to pack on some size (like everyone else). I used the original PPlex and H-50 a few years back with some good success. Right now I have a stash of:

Original PPlex from AX
Orignal SuperDrol from AX
Epistane

Cycle Support
Tamoxifen Citrate
6-OXO Extreme
Udo's Oil

Which one of the PHs would you use and what else would you recommend and how would you set it up? Stats are 5'11 203lbs 15-17% BF, 32 years old, 12 years training experience.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would like to pack on some size (like everyone else). I used the original PPlex and H-50 a few years back with some good success. Right now I have a stash of:

Original PPlex from AX
Orignal SuperDrol from AX
Epistane

Perfect Cycle
Tamoxifen Citrate
6-OXO Extreme
Udo's Oil

Which one of the PHs would you use and what else would you recommend and how would you set it up? Stats are 5'11 203lbs 15-17% BF, 32 years old, 12 years training experience.

Thanks!
What are you trying to acheive??

Flexfx

Awards
I would like to shoot for 215-220lbs with as little fat gain as possible.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would like to shoot for 215-220lbs with as little fat gain as possible.
Well you don't want pheraplex that will get you some big wet sloppy mass.Superdrol will give you some nice solid dry mass but is pretty strong on the side effects and you might feel like a.s.s. Epistane WON'T GET YOU AS BIG AS THE OTHER 2 but it's milder on the sides and the gains are quality.

Flexfx

Awards
Thx...I guess what I am looking for is dosage/length of the cycle and PCT, if there is a better PH choice out there and do I need to get any other support items.

THanks!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
super drol all the way! keep the 6-oxo on the side if you start to get a little hormonal ;). You got everything there for on and off. I would add some milk thistle and then some hawthorne. Low dose of arginine wouldnt hurt either. super drol... what are the mg with the old one? i cant remember. isnt it 10?