Why ppl buy ACL Tren Extreme?

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
Hey guys, as some o you know i'm from Brazil. I would like to know a little more about the "PHs scene" in the US. Can someone explain me why people buy ACL products? Specially Tren Xtreme. . I know it's a good product, but i searched through the net and can't find it in any virtual store. Just in the ACL site by 100 bucks. Why someone pay this when can get a good clone like dienedrone por 35 dollars? Why virtual stores don't have ACL products?

Here in Brazil the only PHs we have in stores are Tren Extreme and 4everfit D-Drol.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Why would you want a PH from United States? Aren't you able to get the real deal easier where you're at?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, as some o you know i'm from Brazil. I would like to know a little more about the "PHs scene" in the US. Can someone explain me why people buy ACL products? Specially Tren Xtreme. . I know it's a good product, but i searched through the net and can't find it in any virtual store. Just in the ACL site by 100 bucks. Why someone pay this when can get a good clone like dienedrone por 35 dollars? Why virtual stores don't have ACL products?

Here in Brazil the only PHs we have in stores are Tren Extreme and 4everfit D-Drol.
It's just a speculation but I think ACL tren xtreme is spiked with something. The gains people put on that thing or claim to put on just doesn't seem right. I have heard good things about ACL's tren xtreme, but I get the feeling their not being 100% honest what's in it.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
My friend is currently taking ACL Tren Xtreme and H-Drol stack...it should be a very good stack...I'll keep you posted on his gains...

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Why would you want a PH from United States? Aren't you able to get the real deal easier where you're at?
You can get the real stuff legally in latin america, but the problem is the actual quality is just as shaky as an online supplier, underdosage, etc. my gf is venezuelan and when we go there people tell me not to even bother with latin pharmacies because you're not sure what you're getting.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think some is just overpriced because of name recognition. Tren Extreme was a big 19-nor product to come out, was it the first in pill form? Anyway I know that it's got some original name recognition and i'm sure there's lots of people out there who are oblivious to the clones and they'll go pay 100$...

I say **** it, i got T-Roid from Nutraplanet and it was $26 booya

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
It's just a speculation but I think ACL tren xtreme is spiked with something. The gains people put on that thing or claim to put on just doesn't seem right. I have heard good things about ACL's tren xtreme, but I get the feeling their not being 100% honest what's in it.
Spiked??
Well this is second hand info coming from me..
But I know someone who claims to know one of the owners.. they put it..
"ACL works in the "gray" area more than other companies"..
take that for what it's worth.. could be pure BS

It's $44.00 or something in the store in my town, and I'm running some right now..
$100.00 straight from ACL is a rape job! I noticed thier website went off about 2 months back.. :ntome:

3dmuscle9122

Awards
I finished a bottle from ACL's Tren Xtream, not impressed and wast of money. I got a bottle free from a friend so I don't feel too bad. I tried their mass Xtreme and have to say that was actually some pretty potent stuff. Brick and mortar store is the only place you can get it other than their web site. I don't think I can tell you what store you can get it, but they usually sell it for $70-80. If I were to pay that much I better know they have some real AS in it! I was at a San Diego store where they sell ACL 5 months ago and a bunch of cops showed up buying thousands of dollars worth of Tren xtreme, guess they were stocking up before the ban. Kind of ironic huh?

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
You can get the real stuff legally in latin america, but the problem is the actual quality is just as shaky as an online supplier, underdosage, etc. my gf is venezuelan and when we go there people tell me not to even bother with latin pharmacies because you're not sure what you're getting.
Ok, i don't have any ideia of how things are in Venezuela, but i can tell you how they are in Brazil. Five years ago you could go to any drug store and get ANY steroid available there without prescription. Then steroids abuse start to be a governamental concern, now you need medical prescription. So you can make a fake prescription, what's dangerous cause you'll have to put your name, address and ID number in the prescription. Or find a drugstore that sell without prescription, this used to be very easy, but now it's getting almost impossible.

But can you trust in what you buy in brazilian drugstores? YES!!! Unless you're close to the border with Paraguay everything in drugstores/pharmacies is legit!

And what you can get in brazilian drugstores?
-Durateston (same as sustanon 250) by organon
-Deca-durabolin 25 and 50 by organon
-Hemogenin (oxymetholone) by sanofi-aventis
-Deposteron (test C) by sigma pharma
-Proviron (mesterolone)
There are a few more other things (like androxo, nebido) but those are the most used.
Also EQ/Boldenone is sold in vet stores, prescription is required. Clenb is sold without prescription in vet stores too.

Tamox and clomid are sold without prescription. On the other hand dostinex is too f**king expensive.

And how about the underground labs? There are some UG labs, the most famous are: GC (growth company), Underpharma, IAnabolics, Burnlabs. Also FM (Formula Magistral) from Argentina is used a lot here. FM is so famous that even being an UG lab it has fakes.

Fakes are a major concern here, specially if you're buying vet stuff. Fakes usually come from Paraguay. There you can't trust even in things you buy in drugstores/pharmacies. It's easy to find things like greek deca and winstrol-v (obviously fake) in Paraguay.

So i don't get the real gear because i don't trust UG labs and pharmacy gear require prescription. I could get legit gear in black market without prescription, but it's kinda expensive.

Also i created this topic because i would like to know better how things work in US and why the hell Tren Xtreme and d-drol are the only PHs available in Brazil.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I've used Xtreme Tren by Tri-City Chemicals and I like it. I missed out on the T-Roid at NP - they're sold out :(

bigfella

Awards
Hey,
I´ve just arrived in Rio for an 8 week holiday from Sydney, Australia. I´ve managed to get my hands on some Durateston - I´m not sure how much I should be paying for it though...

Any information would be appreciated.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well one reason is that Tren Extreme from ACL is at retail sites at least here in CA so people can walk into a store and talk to somebody and that makes alot of people feel more comfortable about buying it. no shipping etc can pay cash

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
X-mass ftmfw...$25 for 90 caps @ 40mg. This is by far the best bang for the bucks.