I can't do this

C

cerezyn

Awards
I have a question. I am flying to New York from March 15th-19th. I know I cannot take steroids on the plane and nor do I intend to. My cycle is going to last 4 weeks and I was planning on starting this monday feb. the 2nd. 4 weeks would go exactly to the end of feb. where there would be two more weeks until I had to go on my trip. I definitely would not be done with my PCT by that point. I know Clomid is injectable and I don't see myself getting a bag with a syringe and stuff on the plane. Especially since I am only taking a carry on and they x-ray it.

So my question is can I take a break between the last week of my cycle and the first week of my PCT. In other words instead of starting my cycle on the 2nd of February and ending on the March the 2nd, and starting my PCT on the 3rd of March and having to stop on the 15th and resuming on the 19th. Should I just start my cycle on the 15th of feb. and it would end on the 15th of march and then start my pct on march the 19th when I get back into town or even the 20th. Please let me know what you guys think.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You don't inject clomid. No worries.

C

cerezyn

Awards
true... sorry I was actually looking at another product. But I don't really want to have to explain why I am carrying pills on me. Would they wonder about that or not?

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
i dont think they would bother u with that if its just those. i was in the same boat a little while ago - i went to paris with tons of otc pcts plus a jar of whey. i got through 3 airports fine and only got held up in germany. If ur really worried u can always just put the pills into another bottle, im not an expert but i wouldnt expect any problems.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What exactly are the steroids you're taking? Just take the Clomid with you. It is a prescription drug and as far as they're concerned you got it from your local pharmacy on a doctor's script. It's not illegal to have on you.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well what r u taking? if it is orals then just put them in a vitamin bottle as long as there r not like any obvious markings on it

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Just throw the Clomid tabs in an old vitamin bottle or something.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
What exactly are the steroids you're taking? Just take the Clomid with you. It is a prescription drug and as far as they're concerned you got it from your local pharmacy on a doctor's script. It's not illegal to have on you.
Clomid is illegal if you do not possess a Rx or you are not a legitimate researcher. Not being able to prove either is going to be problematic, if you are questioned. This is for the U.S.

As Oz said, just put the clomid pills in an old vitamin bottle.

Of course you can always ship your goodies which is no big deal.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
If the pills are in a foil wrap, pop 'em out and just transfer them in a empty vitamin or prescription bottle...it's a no brainer....wouldn't worry about it :)
Also, just shove them in your jean pocket if you can - they most likely won't do a body search....haha

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Clomid is illegal if you do not possess a Rx or you are not a legitimate researcher. Not being able to prove either is going to be problematic, if you are questioned. This is for the U.S.

As Oz said, just put the clomid pills in an old vitamin bottle.

Of course you can always ship your goodies which is no big deal.
Really? You have to have the prescription on you? That's a bit rough!

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure SERMs are not controlled at all. They can't be sold without a prescription, but possession without one isn't illegal. A drug can be sold as prescription only and still be legal to have without one. Just can't walk into a pharmacy and buy it.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
ive taken much worst things than steroids through airports before, its no big deal... have the actual steroids on you. dont put them in a carry on, thats the worst thing u can do. if u wanna be really careful u can tape them up by your sack. as for the needles just put them in your normal bag.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
I would not take this advice. It's Clomid, not Dianabol!
ok i thought he ment injectables.... pills? lol, dont even worry nothing will happen. just dont be stupid enough to have them in the actual bottle

C

cerezyn

Awards
Sorry I know its been a while since I posted on my own thread. i am doing a Decabolin cycle. Which kind of upsets me, the last time I did this cycle I had great results, now come to find out they changed the ingredients and the mg so who knows. I am only a couple days in so I will have to let everyone know if its still worth it or not. I am thinking after I recover maybe for summer taking another cycle, of something new. The other thing that sucks is that my guy flaked on me with my clomid pills. So I know this is against the rules, but if someone could give me a reliable source to get clomid pills I would greatly appreciate it. Just pm me and I will give you my email address.

I was going to take Clomid with 6oxo, but now I don't know if I should do that or something else. Let me know.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
Sorry I know its been a while since I posted on my own thread. i am doing a Decabolin cycle. Which kind of upsets me, the last time I did this cycle I had great results, now come to find out they changed the ingredients and the mg so who knows. .
what r u talking about? coca-cola or steroids? lol

C

cerezyn

Awards
What??? The steroid that I am taking changed from the last time I took it. Don't know how you could get confused?

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
What??? The steroid that I am taking changed from the last time I took it. Don't know how you could get confused?
so u actually got ahold of the maker of that particular deca and asked them, and thats what they said?

u know ull never gain as much as u did the first time around right?

C

cerezyn

Awards
so u actually got ahold of the maker of that particular deca and asked them, and thats what they said?

u know ull never gain as much as u did the first time around right?
I had the old bottle, so when I got the new one I realized the bottle was smaller and compared the ingredients and realized that they had changed one strand and the mg was lower. I know I won't have the same results, which is why I won't use them again. I just want to get through this cycle. Only three more weeks, and I still have to get my PCT.