Needing a little help

brian101883

Awards
I have been researching and wanting to cycle for the first time. I would really appreciate some help on what might be good for my first cycle. I am wanting to bulk up a little and wanting to cut my BF%. I am not for sure what my BF% is though. I have been taken alot of muscletech stuff and have seen resulst just not what I want. I have just got back into training about 4 months ago. I train hard 5 days a week. I am 5'10 and weight 181 pounds. Any help would really be appreciated. My goal is to put on about 10 pounds of dry muscle.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
use the search feature. there are 1000000's of threads almost word for word like urs. how old are u?

Filthy McNast

Awards
I got some good gains (11lbs mostly dry) on a 6 week cycle of SUS500 by G.E.T.. After cycle, kept about 8 lbs. I'm currently on Trenadrol, which is alot like SUS500. I've noticed with the Tren, that I'm not gaining as much weight as with the SUS500 but the strength gains have actually been better with the Tren. Both compounds have caused mild side effects: acne, back pumps, calf pumps, restlessness at night, and loss of libido. No gyno related issues with either of the products that I noticed and I ran an OTC PCT, not a SERM. Did get a little hair loss with the SUS500 so be careful if you are considering that and you are genetically prone to hair loss.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
There's so much out there man, you just gotta do your research.