First time using PH's...need some advice?

  1. Question First time using PH's...need some advice?


    Hey, Long time reader, first time poster. I have been lifting for about 5 years now using different types of supplements from creatine, to protien, etc....

    I am now looking to start cycling a PH. From doing some reading on here M-1-T seems to be the best, but not good for a first timer. So I am looking at starting off doing a cycle with Ergopharm's 1-AD. I hear it is good to stack that with something. Just not sure what would be the best? Also after finishing up a 4 Week cycle of this, would it be wise to use something like Nolva or 6-OXO to come off it with?

    I plan on also taking Milk Thislte for liver support thru all this.

    Any tips or advice any of you guys could give me I'd appreciate. Feeling a little nervous about starting and would like some reassurance. I am 26 by the way, 6ft. 235lbs.


  2. Originally posted by Novi
    So I am looking at starting off doing a cycle with Ergopharm's 1-AD. I hear it is good to stack that with something. Just not sure what would be the best?
    It depends on your goals. Have you purchased the 1-AD yet?
    • If not, have you considered transdermals? A great first cycle is 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off (w/ post cycle), 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off (w/ post cycle) of BDC Nutrition's T-1 transdermal.
    • If you have purchased 1-AD, BDC Nutrition's T-4 is a good stack. Some go with oral 4-AD, but you have to take approximately 8 times the amount orally to equal BDC's transdermal.


    Originally posted by Novi
    Also after finishing up a 4 Week cycle of this, would it be wise to use something like Nolva or 6-OXO to come off it with?
    Not only is it wise, it should be thought of as mandatory.

    Next steps:
    • Do a search for T-1 (aka T-1 Final) in the last 6 months in both the Cycle thread forum and PH forum. Pay attention to people's PH/PS experience level versus their dosage and cycle length. Also, check out what they used for PCT (post cycle therapy).
    • Do a search for T-4 with same considerations as T-1
    • Check out the member store and compare T-1 Final to 1-AD and T-4.
    • Do a search on 6-OXO (pay attention to dosing suggestions and PCT length)
    • Do a search on Nolva (pay attention to dosing suggestions and PCT length)
    • Click on the link in my signature, download the zip file, and checkout the zipped E**** file. Additionally, click on the hotlinks at the bottom of the E**** worksheets and make yourself familiar with some of the better PH/PS info on the internet.


    Happy searching!

    ~Todd
    •   
       


  3. Welcome Bro. It's great to see a newcomer do some research, review his options, & heed the warnings about starting slow & working up to M1t.
    I started with 1AD myself. Did 2 cycles of that before moving on to transdermals, then M1t. I think a 1-test/4AD is stack is definitely the way to go. 1AD is very expensive for a full cycle compared to a T-1 final. I think you'll find transdermal 1-test to more effective too. 1AD will work, but Transdermals are better. You shouild definitely stack either 1AD or 1-test with 4AD to help offset the libido problems & lethargy. I took 600mg/day 1AD alone my 1st cycle & lost my libido totally within 4 weeks.

    T-1 Final has everything you need. I would start with the Moderate dosing (2 squirts per day), but a guy your size you may have to increase it a bit. Start low & work up if gains stall. You will get incredible gains on your first cycle, even with low dosages. Check out the member store prices on the stuff. You can get a bottle of T-1 for less than 1 bottle of 1ad & that's all you'd need. You'd need 3-4 bottles of 1ad, then something to stack it with. It would be around $150. You'll probably need 2 bottles of T-1, but it's still under $60.

    Not sure if you need Milk Thistle for this stuff, but that's up to you. I only use it with M1t or UCP-1. Good luck.

  4. Would you use PCT for a two week, 1 bottle of T1 cycle?

    M

  5. I would definetely not do a 2-week t-1 cycle, it would be total waste in my opinion. You really won't notice much in terms gains until week 2, & even week 3 for some guys. I would go with at least 4 weeks. I always stick to 6 weeks myself.

    As far as PCT for 2 weeks, you should use something for 2 weeks maybe, but shutdown would, be minimal after 2 weeks of t-1. You could probably get by without it on something that short. ZMA & lots of flax would help.

    If you go with a 4-6 week cycle, 3-4 weeks of nolva or clomid will be fine for PCT. 6-oxo will work too but is more expensive & less effective.

  6. Originally posted by Longdog
    I would definetely not do a 2-week t-1 cycle, it would be total waste in my opinion. You really won't notice much in terms gains until week 2, & even week 3 for some guys. I would go with at least 4 weeks. I always stick to 6 weeks myself.

    As far as PCT for 2 weeks, you should use something for 2 weeks maybe, but shutdown would, be minimal after 2 weeks of t-1. You could probably get by without it on something that short. ZMA & lots of flax would help.

    If you go with a 4-6 week cycle, 3-4 weeks of nolva or clomid will be fine for PCT. 6-oxo will work too but is more expensive & less effective.
    good post
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 01:20 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 12:01 PM
  3. CUtting PH Cycle - Need Some Advice...
    By BrentD22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 11:37 AM
  4. First time on Diesel products need some advise
    By Angelus in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 02:48 AM
  5. proper ph cycle.. need some advice
    By arjun4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Log in
Log in