First time using PH's...need some advice?

1. Registered User

Question First time using PH's...need some advice?

Hey, Long time reader, first time poster. I have been lifting for about 5 years now using different types of supplements from creatine, to protien, etc....

I am now looking to start cycling a PH. From doing some reading on here M-1-T seems to be the best, but not good for a first timer. So I am looking at starting off doing a cycle with Ergopharm's 1-AD. I hear it is good to stack that with something. Just not sure what would be the best? Also after finishing up a 4 Week cycle of this, would it be wise to use something like Nolva or 6-OXO to come off it with?

I plan on also taking Milk Thislte for liver support thru all this.

Any tips or advice any of you guys could give me I'd appreciate. Feeling a little nervous about starting and would like some reassurance. I am 26 by the way, 6ft. 235lbs.

2. Registered User

Originally posted by Novi
    So I am looking at starting off doing a cycle with Ergopharm's 1-AD. I hear it is good to stack that with something. Just not sure what would be the best?
    It depends on your goals. Have you purchased the 1-AD yet?
    • If not, have you considered transdermals? A great first cycle is 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off (w/ post cycle), 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off (w/ post cycle) of BDC Nutrition's T-1 transdermal.
    • If you have purchased 1-AD, BDC Nutrition's T-4 is a good stack. Some go with oral 4-AD, but you have to take approximately 8 times the amount orally to equal BDC's transdermal.

Originally posted by Novi
    Also after finishing up a 4 Week cycle of this, would it be wise to use something like Nolva or 6-OXO to come off it with?
    Not only is it wise, it should be thought of as mandatory.

Next steps:
    • Do a search for T-1 (aka T-1 Final) in the last 6 months in both the Cycle thread forum and PH forum. Pay attention to people's PH/PS experience level versus their dosage and cycle length. Also, check out what they used for PCT (post cycle therapy).
    • Do a search for T-4 with same considerations as T-1
    • Check out the member store and compare T-1 Final to 1-AD and T-4.
    • Do a search on 6-OXO (pay attention to dosing suggestions and PCT length)
    • Do a search on Nolva (pay attention to dosing suggestions and PCT length)
    • Click on the link in my signature, download the zip file, and checkout the zipped Excel file. Additionally, click on the hotlinks at the bottom of the Excel worksheets and make yourself familiar with some of the better PH/PS info on the internet.

Happy searching!

~Todd
  3. Registered User

Welcome Bro. It's great to see a newcomer do some research, review his options, & heed the warnings about starting slow & working up to M1t.
    I started with 1AD myself. Did 2 cycles of that before moving on to transdermals, then M1t. I think a 1-test/4AD is stack is definitely the way to go. 1AD is very expensive for a full cycle compared to a T-1 final. I think you'll find transdermal 1-test to more effective too. 1AD will work, but Transdermals are better. You shouild definitely stack either 1AD or 1-test with 4AD to help offset the libido problems & lethargy. I took 600mg/day 1AD alone my 1st cycle & lost my libido totally within 4 weeks.

T-1 Final has everything you need. I would start with the Moderate dosing (2 squirts per day), but a guy your size you may have to increase it a bit. Start low & work up if gains stall. You will get incredible gains on your first cycle, even with low dosages. Check out the member store prices on the stuff. You can get a bottle of T-1 for less than 1 bottle of 1ad & that's all you'd need. You'd need 3-4 bottles of 1ad, then something to stack it with. It would be around $150. You'll probably need 2 bottles of T-1, but it's still under $60.

Not sure if you need Milk Thistle for this stuff, but that's up to you. I only use it with M1t or UCP-1. Good luck.
    •   

4. Registered User

Would you use PCT for a two week, 1 bottle of T1 cycle?

M
  5. Registered User

I would definetely not do a 2-week t-1 cycle, it would be total waste in my opinion. You really won't notice much in terms gains until week 2, & even week 3 for some guys. I would go with at least 4 weeks. I always stick to 6 weeks myself.

As far as PCT for 2 weeks, you should use something for 2 weeks maybe, but shutdown would, be minimal after 2 weeks of t-1. You could probably get by without it on something that short. ZMA & lots of flax would help.

If you go with a 4-6 week cycle, 3-4 weeks of nolva or clomid will be fine for PCT. 6-oxo will work too but is more expensive & less effective.
  6. Registered User

Originally posted by Longdog
    I would definetely not do a 2-week t-1 cycle, it would be total waste in my opinion. You really won't notice much in terms gains until week 2, & even week 3 for some guys. I would go with at least 4 weeks. I always stick to 6 weeks myself.

As far as PCT for 2 weeks, you should use something for 2 weeks maybe, but shutdown would, be minimal after 2 weeks of t-1. You could probably get by without it on something that short. ZMA & lots of flax would help.

If you go with a 4-6 week cycle, 3-4 weeks of nolva or clomid will be fine for PCT. 6-oxo will work too but is more expensive & less effective.
    good post
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 11:20 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 10:01 AM
  3. CUtting PH Cycle - Need Some Advice...
    By BrentD22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 09:37 AM
  4. proper ph cycle.. need some advice
    By arjun4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 09:51 PM