ANAVAR PH?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, been doing some research and just thought I would put this out for discussion. Anavar was/is my favorite anabolic that I have used. It is mild and extremely affective, so.....

1. Is there anything that is a possible prohormone of Anavar?

2. If not, could one be made or produced? Possibly like Furazadrol where the 17-alpha is taken off and a pyrazole is added? or unmethylated?

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not that I know of, but I'm sure it could be done. Maybe a pro-steroid of var. It's a mild compound so i think a prohormone would be to weak. Sorry I don't have more info.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anavar is an f'd up steroid

it's a cyclic ether

nothing can convert to it, and still be even close to dshea compliant

the only possible PH to anavar would be 2-oxa-androstane-diol, and you'll never see that

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
If you were able to get 'var and take it before, why not just take it again instead of messing with a new prohormone that has no history?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anavar is an f'd up steroid

it's a cyclic ether

nothing can convert to it, and still be even close to dshea compliant

the only possible PH to anavar would be 2-oxa-androstane-diol, and you'll never see that
Yea it is mild and it would need to convert at high %. a Pro-steroid of some type woudl be good too, screw dshea :sgrin:
Ya thats what I have found that it has a tough structure. Why do you say you will never see that if you don't mind elaborating.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Personally I think it's quite ridiculous how anavar has this bizzare cult following. Every designer is somehow similar to anavar according to their promoter.

The only advantage anavar has is it's reduced toxicity, but considering how high people dose it now that it's become more available I am beginning to wonder if it's really as safe as people think.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well Anavar also has a profound effect, more so then many other anabolics, on intramuscular creatine stores.

Mr.50

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you were able to get 'var and take it before, why not just take it again instead of messing with a new prohormone that has no history?

Were is the optimal word there! Plus sources are low and prices on var are incredibly high. I was just interested more for legal purposes and overall knowledge.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have heard that halodrol is similar to var effects, I have never tried it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea it is mild and it would need to convert at high %. a Pro-steroid of some type woudl be good too, screw dshea :sgrin:
Ya thats what I have found that it has a tough structure. Why do you say you will never see that if you don't mind elaborating.
Var is actually quite strong. We need to debunk this myth. The fact is, everyone underdoses the stuff. The stuff is so damn anabolic that at about 1/3 the dose, there's some excellent nutrient repartitioning, which aids in cutting cycles. The actual dose is too expensive, and has too many side effects (e.g. lethargy).

It would be illegal to make the prohormone, and it would cost more than actual var.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never had any real side effects. When I say "mild" meant more on the HPTA and not as harsh as some (Halotestin, Anadrol). The gains were amazing when I used it always just at 40-50mg a day for 3-4 weeks. Looked hard and tight with bf loss and muscle gain. Gained 8-10lbs on two seperate cycles. With strength gains that were amazing.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
promagnon-25/ its clone (h-roid), through struturally different, exerts very similar effects...ive used var before with promising results, and same with magnon...
only different is that PM-25 has more of a shredding effect, though var users also report decreases in bf % while increasing lean body mass, PM25 did put on lean mass gains, just with superior shredding affect that ive seen from my own personal experiences with var....strength increases are also great/comparable to var
if you want to look into it, im sure most Promagnon 25 bottles are expired by now, and if they arnt well kept in a freezer or something of the sort, its hard to find...so your best bet is its clone H-Roid

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some H-drol sitting around and am considering it in my 12 week cut (In week 2 now) in the second half. So thats good to hear Im looking to bring out my 6pack once and for all but i want too keep as much muscle and even more importantly strength.