Splitting M1T dose issue - AnabolicMinds.com

Splitting M1T dose issue

1. Advanced Member
    Answers

Splitting M1T dose issue

I posted this over at bb.com and got no responses. I figured I would try here since there are many memebers with a great deal of knowledge.

In another thread (bb.com) one member had a theory on breaking 10mgs of m1t and taking 5mgs in the AM and 5mgs in the PM. The member's theory explained that "if you divide up too low of a dose, you never really get enough androgen in your system to make a positive effect on muscle growth."

I would like some opinions on this. Thank you.

2. Senior Member
    Answers

I agree with dividing the doses, but because nobody really knows the half-life of M1t. We assume it stays active in your system for 24hrs+, but nobody is certain.

That guy's theory sounds like bull**** reason to split the dose. 5mg is plenty of androgen to make a positive effect on your muscle growth.

I personally have never split the dose, because I have 5 bottles of m1t 10 mg capsules. If I had tabs, I'd be spliting 5mg AM & PM.

3. Advanced Member
    Answers

He explained this may be an issue with taking in 5mgs....

"The reason I say that you need a high blood concentration is to overcome SHGB. I think that only makes sense if you are taking a super low dose."

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

ah getting replies now first time i have been here in ages... no mercy you fairly get around....oooo my first post...

5. New Member
    Answers

along the same lines, do you guys on 20 mg take it all at once or split the dose? ive been on 20 mg for 2 wks. and have been taking one cap morning and one at lunch time.

6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  208 lbs.
    Answers

isn't half-life estimated @ about 12 hours?

7. New Member
    Answers

Originally posted by bj mun
    along the same lines, do you guys on 20 mg take it all at once or split the dose? ive been on 20 mg for 2 wks. and have been taking one cap morning and one at lunch time.
    i have been taking mine 12 hours apart along with the transdermal....

8. Advanced Member
    Answers

Originally posted by scott_donald
    ah getting replies now first time i have been here in ages... no mercy you fairly get around....oooo my first post...
    Yes I love my message boards

9. New Member
    Answers

Since I never have anything postive to post and flamed someone on my 4 post, I won't be posting anymore. Next time I should read the rules first.

10. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

I addressed this over at bb.com when LegalGear was stating the same theory. Its not true.

Posted by LG:

"Well, it's all just theory, but I think that if you divide up too low of a dose, you never really get enough androgen in your system to make a positive effect on muscle growth. We don't know the life of this compound in the body, but you might not ever get enough in your system to effect a positive change. I would take mine in the morning like 9am...

It would make sense to think that you would divide the doses, but with a methyl compound that really isn't necessary, nor effective. The reason why it works with 1-AD is because you need to keep up a certain blood level as your liver is destroying the molecule. Whith Methyl-1, there is no reason to do that and as I said may be counter productive. Now, if you went to 20mg for example, you would space those."

My post:

"No, thats not how it works at all. 1-AD get about 10% absortion and that why take 600mg to begin with compared to 10-20mg of M1T. Once it passes the first time its metabolized the same as other compunds. Plus androgens work by gene transcription over time and the levels of androgen often has zero effect on those factors (mRNA, protein synthesis). Its the buildup over days and sometimes weeks which causes growth."
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

11. New Member
    Answers

Originally posted by Bobo
    I addressed this over at bb.com when LegalGear was stating the same theory. Its not true.

Posted by LG:

"Well, it's all just theory, but I think that if you divide up too low of a dose, you never really get enough androgen in your system to make a positive effect on muscle growth. We don't know the life of this compound in the body, but you might not ever get enough in your system to effect a positive change. I would take mine in the morning like 9am...

It would make sense to think that you would divide the doses, but with a methyl compound that really isn't necessary, nor effective. The reason why it works with 1-AD is because you need to keep up a certain blood level as your liver is destroying the molecule. Whith Methyl-1, there is no reason to do that and as I said may be counter productive. Now, if you went to 20mg for example, you would space those."

My post:

"No, thats not how it works at all. 1-AD get about 10% absortion and that why take 600mg to begin with compared to 10-20mg of M1T. Once it passes the first time its metabolized the same as other compunds. Plus androgens work by gene transcription over time and the levels of androgen often has zero effect on those factors (mRNA, protein synthesis). Its the buildup over days and sometimes weeks which causes growth."

so with that what would u say was the ideal cycle length...

12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

There isn't such thing as an ideal cycle length. You can go 2,4,6,8 weeks....
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

13. New Member
    Answers

There isn't such thing as an ideal cycle length. You can go 2,4,6,8 weeks....
    ok agreed there then...

14. New Member
    Answers

Originally posted by empty

Maybe you have no life, no job or both....

I've never seen a post whore quite like yourself...your on every friggin board 24/7.

empty
    its called variety... i just sit on bb.com most of the time and view the odd other boards....

15. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Don't worry about Empty. He won't be around much anymore. Feel free to post whenever you feel like

16. New Member
    Answers

Don't worry about Empty. He won't be around much anymore. Feel free to post whenever you feel like
    whys that he has only 4 posts....

17. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Because I said.

18. New Member
    Answers

Posted by LG:

My post:

that was in my thread.... thats why me and no mercy started to think about it and wanted an answer...

19. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Did you think I was lying or something? I answerd it over there

20. New Member
    Answers

Did you think I was lying or something? I answerd it over there
    na just wanted more opinions...

21. Advanced Member
    Answers

Originally posted by scott_donald

na just wanted more opinions...
    Yes correct. Bobo I read your post all the time and I know you know your sht. I just figured we could get more opinions.

22. Advanced Member
    Answers

anyone else besides Bobo have an opinion?

23. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Answers

There is no need to space the doses to 5 mg twice daily. However, for those that are prone to the sides that are present at 10 mg it may help to decrease the the severity of presentation. This is feedback from 2 sources so take it for what it's worth.

Chemo

24. Advanced Member
    Answers

Thank you Bobo and Chemo

25. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

If you do a backflip whenever you take a dose, you'll ge better gains.

26. New Member
    Answers

do i have to swallow it DURING the backflip though?

27. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Its optional.

28. Professional Member
    Answers

This is a constant debate with oral anabolics also.

i can tell you from my exp. that i have seen no difference form spacing or not spacing.

Bobo is right as usual, I may start calling him Raybravo Jr. it is a build up effect.

29. New Member
    Answers

any advantage in taking 10 mg in the night over 10 in the morning?

30. New Member
    Answers

Originally posted by Phenomenal
    any advantage in taking 10 mg in the night over 10 in the morning?
    Thought that natural hormone levels (i.e. test, GH, etc.) were highest during the night. So wouldn't taking the single dose at night rather than right after you wake up be counterproductive to gains?

31. New Member
    Answers

Originally posted by hornedfrogsAT

Thought that natural hormone levels (i.e. test, GH, etc.) were highest during the night. So wouldn't taking the single dose at night rather than right after you wake up be counterproductive to gains?
    bump for an answer on that

32. New Member
    Answers

Preloading M1T

A question for Bobo the all knowing clown. Or any of you other clowns if you have an opinion.

The question is about Preloading M1T.

I did a cycle of M1T for 2 weeks 20mg/ED. I had mild cramping toward the end of the cycle and for a few days after.
    My next cycle will be 10mg ED to measure the difference.
    Should i preload for a day or three with 20mg and then drop to 10mg for the remainder of the cycle? Will this produce a faster buildup or reap any benefits?

33. Professional Member
    Answers

Natural test production follows a circadian process with peak test levels in the morning.

34. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Actually its a few hours into sleep, along with GH and LH release.

35. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Originally posted by size
    \
    Bobo is right as usual, I may start calling him Raybravo Jr. it is a build up effect.
    Nah...Ray is Bobo Jr....I got many years on him

36. Professional Member
    Answers

Actually its a few hours into sleep, along with GH and LH release.
    Yes I guess I should have been more clear. It is in the early AM, but who really needs all these specifics.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. split oral doses..?
    By prime in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 12:05 AM
  2. Splitting Clen Doses
    By enash in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2004, 12:04 PM
  3. Highest M1T Dose
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics