Planning a Havoc/3AD/RPM cycle

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing some research on Havoc and decided I wanted to stack it with something. This will be my first stack, but not my first time using a DS. It's going to be a bulking stack with the goal of putting on as much quality mass as possible. Had juggled around a few different possible stacks, but from what I've read, Havoc should stack well with 3AD for a bulk cycle. Going to throw in the RPM as well for a pre-workout supplement. Will probably start taking RPM a week before my cycle starts, and into my PCT. Needless to say, I should be pretty jacked for my workouts while I'm on. I'm still a good month or two away from this cycle, but here's what I've got so far:

Cycle info:
Week 1-4: Havoc @ 30/30/30/30
Week 2-4: 3AD @ 4 caps/ED
RPM: 4 caps pre-workout

Alternatively I've thought about running the cycle an extra week, continuing to cycle the Havoc @ 30mg/ED and the 3AD @ 4 caps/ED. I'm not totally sure how long I want to run it at the moment.

Will run cycle support by AI one week prior to cycle and all the way through PCT. Will also invest in some Lean FX for cortisol control and a liver support supplement. Will also invest in some taurine.

My PCT will consist of nolvadex ran @ 40/40/20/20, as this has proven a successful dosing schedule for me in the past. However, I might drop the dosing to 20/20/20/20, or 40/20/20/20.

As far as workouts are concerned, I'll be doing a 5 day split, hammering each muscle group 1-2 times a week (big muscle groups once, but I train calves, forearms, and abs more frequently). Will increase the volume while I'm on to take advantage of the state my body will be in. Rep range will be anywhere from 6-12, depending on the exercise and set. Will be doing around 16 total sets for larger muscle groups, on average, and 5-6 for smaller ones. This is just a generalization of my workout plans; when I get a log up and running, I'll be more detailed. Currently I'm involved in a lot of power training, to get my strength up a little more, and to get my body used to heavier weights before my cycle so I can really blast my muscles with heavy weights. I'm going to take a mini-break from lifting for about 5 days before a 3 day return week prior to my cycle beginning.

If anyone has any advice or recommendations, please feel free to share. Thanks in advance!

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks of 3AD at 4 caps/day is a waste IMO. At least go 4 weeks at 6/day, or dont bother with it at all, due to the length it takes to kick in.

AX reps have stated in the past that 1 bottle probably isnt worth it for most users

Also, why stack havoc if you haven't used it in the past? Personally I'd suggest using it solo first.

Might also invest in a test booster for PCT which you could start week 3. Speaking of PCT, id go with 20/20/20/20 or 20/20/10/10 for this cycle...

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
I thought about doing a Havoc solo run, and weighed the pros and cons of stacking it and basically I just figured I'd give it a go. People who dedicate themselves to either Havoc or 3AD seem to have great results and it's supposed to be a killer stack for mass/strength. I've even thought about running Havoc solo, then eventually 3AD, but I'm planning on a stack. I've got a good month to think about it anyway. I want to do it right and gain big from it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 30
Cycle Logs 23
Superpippo Anabolics 14
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 18