Reason PH's/PS's are banned/being banned

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
So, my brother works at GNC and he had an 18 year old come in saying he is on week 8 of a 10 week cycle of Superdrol at 30mg's a day.. The only support supplement he is taking is Milk Thistle...nothing for heart or prostate. PCT is novadex. This is his 8th cycle of Superdrol. Never got blood work done.

My brother, experienced with steroids and such, just grinned and shook his head.

:damnit:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
8weeks on sdrol at 30mg a day his 8th cycle when did he start cycling when he was 16? seems like at those doses and lengths he would have some pretty bad sides

I feel bad for him

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
That's my point...I guess he goes back on right when he's done with his powerful PCT *sarcasm*

My brother always has people coming in saying they ran some random designer steroid asking for advice AFTER the cycle is over...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did that kid look anything like this?

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
haha

No, he had something protruding out in his upper abdominal region....hmmmm....?

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
haha

No, he had something protruding out in his upper abdominal region....hmmmm....?
But all of the sudden it disappeared and out popped his liver dragging his testicles along for the ride.:dead:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
8weeks on sdrol at 30mg a day his 8th cycle when did he start cycling when he was 16? seems like at those doses and lengths he would have some pretty bad sides

I feel bad for him
so hes 18 now..started when he was 16...im guessing he dose a 4 week of sdrol and then 4 weeks of novedex xt..then repeats...****ing stupid..see this is why we can't have anything fun because of stupid pricks like this kid who eventually end up hurting themselves because they are ****ing dumb. then they blame it on the companies because they werent smart enough to do their own research...**** sucks.:damnit:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
This is a typical story of a jack a$$. These people plague every product line. Hear about the person who used a push mower to trim their hedges? It fell out of their hands and cut their feet of or something like that. They sued the lawnmower manufacturer for lack of cautionary statment.

Remember the old whore that spilled McDonalds coffee on her fat t!ts and sued and won $1,000,000? Ya, her.

Product misuse is an everyday occurrence. It's these mentally challenged consumers that end up spoiling many products for the rest of us.

The Steroid Boy incidence(s)above will probably be add to the PH/DS complaint list as soon as he's autopsied (1, 2 weeks?).

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
The Steroid Boy incidence(s)above will probably be add to the PH/DS complaint list as soon as he's autopsied (1, 2 weeks?).
more like 1, 2 days. and then they blame all the athletes and everybody else under the sun except the kid because he was a ****ing dumbass. everybody always tried to make an excuse.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Exactly my point, fellas. Hence the title of the thread...my brother sees these type of kids on a regular basis while working at GNC. It's a shame.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I don't even think this is a case of being dumb, it's just a case of not giving a damn and thinking that he's invincible. I remember when I was 18, and I figured that I could take a bullet and not really mean much...just recover, and be back out the next week...that reality came to a screeching halt.

This kid obviously have seen it some where on the net and have probably looked at what people say about it, but just decides to go "hard core" instead. He's an example of all the ego and obsession gone wrong.

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
I'm actually applying at a GNC in one of our malls. I'm interested to see if there are as many stupid people living around here as there are where the rest of you live. I did end up hearing that another ban is approaching us sometime within the next couple of years and it's a damn shame. It's not fair to ban the different PH and DS products out there solely because there are certain individuals who choose to negligently ignore the warning labels and directions on the bottle, and refuse to do their own research before taking them. Some people are so irresponsible and they get what they deserve. The companies in this industry need to find ways to protect themselves even further from any lawsuits. We, along with the companies, have to help make it more difficult for irresponsible individuals to get their hands on such products. They're giving these products, companies and the rest of us a bad rap.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually applying at a GNC in one of our malls. I'm interested to see if there are as many stupid people living around here as there are where the rest of you live.
they are everywhere. i applied at a GNC and was turned down and when i asked y, it was because they felt that i would not push their products and had quote "too much information about the products" that they sell. just beware if u really want this job lol

CredibleHulk

Banned
Awards
I've been going in and out of my local GNC for the past 2 weeks. I try catching the manager when he's there, but I always bump into some other guy who seems to always be working. At first, I was told there were paper applications they were waiting on, which would be coming in with the next shipment of products. Shipment usually comes in once every week if I remember right. I stopped in the following week and was told by the same guy that he was mistaken and I'd have to go online to apply for the job since no paper applications came with the last shipment. For almost a week now, I've been watching the GNC careers website. I have yet to see the job listing for my city. I'm thinking of stopping in tomorrow since the manager will be working and I'll just tell whoever is working that I'd like to speak to the manager. I might also ask for a paper application because I know they have them. I had picked one up last summer, but ended up getting a different job. This guy who I always bump into when I'm there told me they're definitely hiring because they had somebody quit, retire or something. But since you mentioned it, I was in there with a buddy of mine one day and was talking with him about all the different products I've tried, and what I feel works, doesn't work, and what I think is overpriced and under dosed. I'm not sure if the guy working heard any of the conversation, but maybe he could be purposely misleading me either in fear of me knowing and selling more than him, or not selling enough because I know too much? Hm...

they are everywhere. i applied at a GNC and was turned down and when i asked y, it was because they felt that i would not push their products and had quote "too much information about the products" that they sell. just beware if u really want this job lol

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established

I feel bad for him
Yeah, he's boned. I did a three week cycle of Supderdrol, dosing at 20/20/30, and the third week at 30mg only really brought on more sides than anything. Honestly I don't see how the kid hasn't stopped that cycle out of sheer discomfort.

Well, sucks that stuff like this happens to idiots. :sigh1:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Guns play a larger part in a lot more deaths, and it's immediate, not 10years from now. Yet, how are guns not banned?

The explanation is that it is a constitutional right to be able to own one at the appropriate age. Also, I was told that guns are easy to control vs steroids? I said what? I was told by an official, which has a hand in amendments (this was years ago), that because guns were more of an exact, they posed less threats than untested drugs...

Now, I guess he had a point; however, education speaks volumes, IMO.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Guns play a larger part in a lot more deaths, and it's immediate, not 10years from now. Yet, how are guns not banned?
QUOTE]

they will be. the new president is probably going to enact the assault weapon ban, have stricter laws on pistol permits and rights to carry, and is going to try to limit cops to 10 shot revolvers...and what does that mean? nothing. criminals will still have assault weapons...and there will alot more dead cops.

eggnog631

Awards
wheres the best place to find out if or when a PH/DS will be banned? i want to do a few cycles just i want to wait 1-3 years, and if theyre gonna get banned id like to buy them now.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
wheres the best place to find out if or when a PH/DS will be banned? i want to do a few cycles just i want to wait 1-3 years, and if theyre gonna get banned id like to buy them now.
there have been talks that phera, bold and epithio compounds will be banned soon. but this has been going on for about a year. i've also heard a ban is in the works for 4-chloro compounds (h-drol). who knows if and when they will even be banned. think about it this way..even if they are banned, companies will come up with new and better products out of survival.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
So, my brother works at GNC and he had an 18 year old come in saying he is on week 8 of a 10 week cycle of Superdrol at 30mg's a day.. The only support supplement he is taking is Milk Thistle...nothing for heart or prostate. PCT is novadex. This is his 8th cycle of Superdrol. Never got blood work done.
How big was the kid? :jaw:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
slight threadjack...

If anyone has worked at GNC, or still does, I have someone interested in talking to you. PM me please.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well cigarrettes are legall and will kill you. At least he gets to look deisel for awhile.lol all cigs give you is bad breath and yellow teeth.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
QUOTE]

they will be. the new president is probably going to enact the assault weapon ban, have stricter laws on pistol permits and rights to carry, and is going to try to limit cops to 10 shot revolvers...and what does that mean? nothing. criminals will still have assault weapons...and there will alot more dead cops.
Where i live, more cops have died from car accidents, in the past year, than a gun shot wound...just saying.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well cigarrettes are legall and will kill you. At least he gets to look deisel for awhile.lol all cigs give you is bad breath and yellow teeth.
Maybe I like bad breath...
Maybe I like yellow teeth..

creepo!!

eggnog631

Awards
he looks terrible now, like an average skinny boy with a pull up bar. go on youtube and type in richar sandrak. i dont have enough posts to post a video.