Need Advice about CEL Products

Dally

Awards
Hi All,

This is my first post/topic here and I was looking to hopefully getting some useful information.

I'm 20 years old (Turning 21 in May) and have been training for roughly 3 years now. I'm about 6ft1, weigh 13.3st/185lbs. I've got a lean build and not much fat at all.

I've tried a number of products within them 3 years such as different brands of Creatine, Protein, Pre-Workout Drinks, Test Boosters etc.

The last thing I tried was Mass FX by Anabolic Xtreme and it seemed to work well but I want to see what else is out there.

I'm current only on Whey Protein and Creatine.

I've recently become interested in PH and DS and have heard that CEL are quite a reputable brand.

I'm a bit confused though between the differences of MDROL, PPLEX, HDROL and E-Stane. I know that MDROL is a clone of SuperDrol and E-Stane is a clone of Epidrol but I'm looking to get a bit more info on how these different products vary from each other. For example which one gives best gains in terms of size and which one gives best gains in strength etc.

For someone like me who's trying to get more muscle size gains, what would be best.

From what I've read, I seem to be edging towards E-Stane.

Also, If I decide to run a cycle of E-Stane, would 6 weeks be alright and as a PCT would Inhibit-E do the trick? I was also thinking of taking Liver Longer during PCT. Is there anything else I may need during PCT such as Milk Thistle?

Hopefully some of you experienced people can help me out.

P.S
I did post this topic in the CEL section but thought I may get more replies here.

Cheers