Up coming cycle..any advice

jessman122

Awards
ill be doing this cycle within the next month about to buy everything just want some advice on things to add and/ drop.

primordial performance 1-t/phyto-test stack

supporting supples:

NOW liver detoxifier
fish oil
xtend-before, during and after workout
no shotgun-pre workout
whey protein
cassin protein
universal animal pack
universal glutamine
joint care
TRS stack by Pp for PCT

any advice would be appreciated.

jessman122

Awards
a guy ran the phyto test with the 1-t and put the log on the website and worked really well for him. i will be doing the 1-t for 6 weeks and the phyto test for 8 weeks. i was going to use something else to keep the gain.

do you think that would work?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
a guy ran the phyto test with the 1-t and put the log on the website and worked really well for him. i will be doing the 1-t for 6 weeks and the phyto test for 8 weeks. i was going to use something else to keep the gain.

do you think that would work?
Yes that would work. I still think it would be more beneficial to use the Phyto-Test off cycle. What did Eric say?

jessman122

Awards
i didnt ask eric, im just going off the guys log. ive followed all of the logs on there website really close and the guy that stacked them together had the best gains. the guy gained 18 pounds at the end of the cycle. im not sayin i will do the same but close would be great.

if i did do it this way you think if i added a natural test booster when i started the pct it would help keep my gains?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i didnt ask eric, im just going off the guys log. ive followed all of the logs on there website really close and the guy that stacked them together had the best gains. the guy gained 18 pounds at the end of the cycle. im not sayin i will do the same but close would be great.

if i did do it this way you think if i added a natural test booster when i started the pct it would help keep my gains?
Yeah definitely. Sustain would be a good option.

jessman122

Awards
ya im doing sustain for sure with the testone recovery stack by Pp, im thinking about adding another test booster like prime or something else, what you think?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ya im doing sustain for sure with the testone recovery stack by Pp, im thinking about adding another test booster like prime or something else, what you think?
I really think the Test Recovery Stack should cover you.

I would pry spend the extra cash on items like Niacin to improve HDL levels after the cycle.

jessman122

Awards
ill check it out thanks for the help.

i was just gettin that to be safe. better safe than sorry i figured.

jessman122

Awards
the animal pack already has 82 mg of Niacin. that would be enough wouldnt it?