ASAP I'm freakin out

ashe555

ashe555

Awards
Hello
i injected my first shot i test today and i think i did sumthin wrong starting with i drew frm a amp 250 mg and when i loaded it with a 1.5 needle and a 21 g it got filled 1 ml in my injection is this correct is this 250 mg???
later i put ice on my thigs for 5 min so i dont feel paind and i injected with a 23 1" needle iaspirated no blood and when i injected i felt noooo pain at all...and even after taking it out i saw lil blood and stuck a band aid and i'm still not feeling any pain is sumthing wrong???

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
in what part of ur mumbling paragraph did u say something went wrong?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
do you normally feel pain when you get a shot from your doctor?...what kind of pain are you expecting?...probably tomorrow or the next day you will get sore around the injection area....and then again mabye you wont....

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
yes if its 1ml per 250mgs, says on the bottle. it will hurt later most likely, when i did it i was fine... one day later i couldnt walk. but it depends what u use

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the whole thing frm taking the correct dose is it 1 ml and why is there no pain ???

why would you just go ahead and pin yourself if you dont even know what the correct dose is?....:lame:

ashe555

ashe555

Awards
why would you just go ahead and pin yourself if you dont even know what the correct dose is?....:lame:
I did know my doses but kinda freaked out after my injection assuming there is no pain because i did my math wrong which i usally do...

ashe555

ashe555

Awards
yes if its 1ml per 250mgs, says on the bottle. it will hurt later most likely, when i did it i was fine... one day later i couldnt walk. but it depends what u use
I'm using testoviron depot (enanthate) by german remedies

ashe555

ashe555

Awards
do you normally feel pain when you get a shot from your doctor?...what kind of pain are you expecting?...probably tomorrow or the next day you will get sore around the injection area....and then again mabye you wont....
generally it aleast hurts while injecting...I was expecting its gonna pain a lot since i see all the posts where people say how much it hurted for them after there first shot and also my frends telling me....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
human grade test is usually completely painless during and after injection

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should not feel any pain, unless your shooting test suspension. That stuff is like shooting tobasco sauce or something.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
You sound like a thirteen year old kid. I hope you know what you are doing.

MSE

MSE

Awards
generally it aleast hurts while injecting...I was expecting its gonna pain a lot since i see all the posts where people say how much it hurted for them after there first shot and also my frends telling me....
Your fine, it will probably hurt some tomorrow, but test e is not painfull like test p. next time though, make sure you know what dose you are shooting.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello
i injected my first shot i test today and i think i did sumthin wrong starting with i drew frm a amp 250 mg and when i loaded it with a 1.5 needle and a 21 g it got filled 1 ml in my injection is this correct is this 250 mg???
later i put ice on my thigs for 5 min so i dont feel paind and i injected with a 23 1" needle iaspirated no blood and when i injected i felt noooo pain at all...and even after taking it out i saw lil blood and stuck a band aid and i'm still not feeling any pain is sumthing wrong???
Are You OK:bigeyes2:

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
human grade test is usually completely painless during and after injection
for me its the complete oppisite, vet grade is painless.,.. but then again, i'm an animal OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

-not only was that funny, it was true. i deserve reps, thank you

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Hello
I think the injection is affecting your ability to write. This was just classic...post some more!!!!

hyperlite32

Awards
you are screwed.... NO pain.... you ****ed up.

that is a good thing, give it a day or 2

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
damn, I just completely done dropped to a seven grayed reeding levil.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this much anxiety from a painless injection.... what is this world coming to? This is worse than Hitler!!!!