H-DROL plus D-BOL....input?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.97%

H-DROL plus D-BOL....input?

Im considering an h-drol cycle of 6 wks. Never used H-drol before but have epi, super, m4ohn, m1t etc..

epi really dried out my joints to the point of causing pain and stiffness in joints. I know h-drol is dry also. I wanted to throw in 12.5 mgs (50mg tabs broken into 4ths) of dbol/day just to provide a little estrogen for joint comfort and a tad more mass and positive mood. Hdrol will be run 50mg 1st week and then 75mgs for the rest of cycle. Im looking for recomp and a little size. Ive got cycle assist for use while on and pct all covered with SERM, etc.. What do you guys think about this? any input is welcome. Thanks

-Soma

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.41%

I personally say no to stacking any 2 orals together, but thats me.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.01%

Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    I personally say no to stacking any 2 orals together, but thats me.
    Same here. You should be fine with h-drol - it isnt as dry as epistane was for me but stop at think for a second. You are adding in a second oral steroid to help with possible joint problems. Don't you think it would be smarter to use things like fish oil, glucosamine, and cissus for joint care instead of extra gear. You will still make great gains if everything else is in check, my vote is no. Good luck and if you have any other ideas or questions just post.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.97%

I will definiitely continue to use fish oil, cissus, and gluco/chondroitin/msm on cycle. I destroyed my knee (tibia plateau got crushed) and when the weather changes, temp, humidity, etc... it acts up....thats when im natty. On a drier cpd it just gets worse. You think the 12.5 of dbol is gonna place that much stress on the liver? Also d-bol is great for mood! Thanks for the input so far fellas!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.41%

take 5HTP for enhanced mood and a good joint formula for your joints No need for another compound to help with those things.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.27%

Whats your dosage protocol going to be for the H-drol?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.27%

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    I will definiitely continue to use fish oil, cissus, and gluco/chondroitin/msm on cycle. I destroyed my knee (tibia plateau got crushed) and when the weather changes, temp, humidity, etc... it acts up....thats when im natty. On a drier cpd it just gets worse. You think the 12.5 of dbol is gonna place that much stress on the liver? Also d-bol is great for mood! Thanks for the input so far fellas!
    You shouldn't have a problem with mood on hdrol. I haven't.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.97%

"Hdrol will be run 50mg 1st week and then 75mgs for the rest of cycle"
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.45%

soma, what are you current stats? You look like a monster! How did you find the M1T?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.92%

I wouldnt run that cycle with Hdrol, depends on how long you want your cycle to go for since, you prob would only experience anything from H-drol around 3rd week or so, and with dbol I think you should not go longer than 3-4 weeks on it. Personally, and I read from other users doing dbol and mdrol 3 week cycles which had really great gains. dbol abit wet but mdrol will give you some nice dry gains. Since you done so many cycles and you seem to be doin well, this cycle can get you solid 10pds or so and greattt strenght gains.
    Hows your diet like?
    Cycle can look like this:
    Mdrol: 10/10/10
    dbol: 10/10/10
    Have some clomid, test boosters, AI for PCT, and you should be fine.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.01%

Quote Originally Posted by mishag23 View Post
    this cycle can get you solid 10pds or so and greattt strenght gains.
    Hows your diet like?
    Cycle can look like this:
    Mdrol: 10/10/10
    dbol: 10/10/10
    Have some clomid, test boosters, AI for PCT, and you should be fine.
    i could gain 10lb+ off either one of these two (M-drol or D-bol) w/o the need to stack them. Again, no need to stack all these orals together specially at 30mg of each. I could see great gains from either one at 30mg. Your dosing protocol looks good for the H-drol, good luck with your cycle.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.27%

Those doses are quite low and reasonable imo. I dont think it would be that big a deal as long as youre taking liver support. Although if youre willing to take illegal steroids why not drop the hdrol and throw in some test?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

Im considering an h-drol cycle of 6 wks. Never used H-drol before but have epi, super, m4ohn, m1t etc..

epi really dried out my joints to the point of causing pain and stiffness in joints. I know h-drol is dry also. I wanted to throw in 12.5 mgs (50mg tabs broken into 4ths) of dbol/day just to provide a little estrogen for joint comfort and a tad more mass and positive mood. Hdrol will be run 50mg 1st week and then 75mgs for the rest of cycle. Im looking for recomp and a little size. Ive got cycle assist for use while on and pct all covered with SERM, etc.. What do you guys think about this? any input is welcome. Thanks

-Soma
    Probably not something you want to do all the time. Plenty stack anadrol and dianabol together with no problems. I personally have stacked anavar and dbol together; however, after 3 weeks I quit because the pumps were inbelievably fuking brutal which started to interfere with workouts. Drink plenty of water, watch BP, take taurine adn potassium. Remember this is a hard question to answer because everyone responds differently to things so give it a shot.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

-Soma
    I would personally run 25mgsEd of the Dbol so you get more out of it. Hdrol I dont know, I guess it is similiar to turinabol which I have used and tbol is great compound. IMo its like Dbol without the bloat, a hybrid between var and dbol.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.97%

[QUOTE=Cub;1773273]soma, what are you current stats? You look like a monster! How did you find the M1T[/?QUOTE]

That picture is from about a year ago app. 210 at 5'9" . Im down from 228 to 218 due to motorcycle accident/hospital crap.
    I bought the M1T when it was legal at some online site.

-Soma
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    soma, what are you current stats? You look like a monster! How did you find the M1T
    That picture is from about a year ago app. 210 at 5'9" . Im down from 228 to 218 due to motorcycle accident/hospital crap.
    I bought the M1T when it was legal at some online site.

-Soma
    I wasn't referring to a source, I meant did you like it?
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

i dont see anything wrong with it. Sounds like a good idea imo, i like to see people try new things that actually arent retarded and have some good thought put into the ideas. Shouldnt be a problem with the dbol stacked, you could probaby use more imo since hdrol is such a mild compound.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.97%

My bad, the gains were great- always gained a lot of weight and good strength. Was cheap as hell and very effective. Sides that i noticed the most were lethargy, backpumps, and ill mood sometimes. I didnt get my blood drawn so i dont know how harsh it was on liver and cholesterol...but we know its reputation for those effects.

-Soma
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.97%

Ok so this cycle wont be for a little while as id like to be pain free when i start this. So as of now im thinking 25 mgs dbol wks 1-4 alongside the Hdrol 50, 50, 75, 75, 100,100 (will only go up to 100 on the hdrol if my body and mind.. agree with it.) Cycle assist, on cycle. Clomid, DTHC, and AX's PCT and possibly topical 7-oxo b/c i have it. Thanks for the input fellas.
    Thanks MJ34 and Piston.

-Soma
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.01%

Ok so this cycle wont be for a little while as id like to be pain free when i start this. So as of now im thinking 25 mgs dbol wks 1-4 alongside the Hdrol 50, 50, 75, 75, 100,100 (will only go up to 100 on the hdrol if my body and mind.. agree with it.) Cycle assist, on cycle. Clomid, DTHC, and AX's PCT and possibly topical 7-oxo b/c i have it. Thanks for the input fellas.
    Thanks MJ34 and Piston.

-Soma
    neh after all this i wouldn't stack the two together (no need to) and any reason you have no test thrown into this cycle?
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.48%

who ever here is trying to convince this man that if he were to take 10mg mdrol and 10mg dbol everyday is gonna be worse for his body then if he were to take 30mg mdrol should probably rethink there comments.. that being said.. i dont see the benefit of running 10mg of dbol with 10mg mdrol maybe 25mg dbol with 10mg mdrol.. honestly a 3 week cycle of that is not going to be nearly as bad as the people who run six week cycles at 20-30mg of mdrol....
    sorry cant comment on the hdrol/dbol cycle.. i dont really know much about hdrol

why stack hdrol/dbol tho?
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    i could gain 10lb+ off either one of these two (M-drol or D-bol) w/o the need to stack them. Again, no need to stack all these orals together specially at 30mg of each. I could see great gains from either one at 30mg. Your dosing protocol looks good for the H-drol, good luck with your cycle.
    You could gain 10+ pounds off of Dbol @ 10/10/10? Yeaahh so when you run the actual doses like 30-40mg for 6 weeks, well what the **** you gain like 40 pounds...

Quote Originally Posted by bigzach1234 View Post
    why stack hdrol/dbol tho?
    Probably the obvious synergy between their wet and dry natures.
    Dbol is a perfect oral to run in a sort of "base" manner, it simulates testosterone rather well in that it causes bloat, high strength gains, high mass gains, a sense of well being and improved libido.

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i dont see anything wrong with it. Sounds like a good idea imo, i like to see people try new things that actually arent retarded and have some good thought put into the ideas. Shouldnt be a problem with the dbol stacked, you could probaby use more imo since hdrol is such a mild compound.
    My thoughts exactly. I think the Dbol should be run at 20mg.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.01%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    You could gain 10+ pounds off of Dbol @ 10/10/10? Yeaahh so when you run the actual doses like 30-40mg for 6 weeks, well what the **** you gain like 40 pounds...
    What are you talking about? Have you any experience with these types of compounds? If you did you wouldn't say things like that. Just to give you some insight, currently on day 13 of running Dbol as a kickstart @ 35mg ED and im up 12lb. Sure some of it is water weight but i've already gained a lot of size and strength. I know how powerful these compounds are first hand, and i know how easy it is to gain with them when your training and diet is right.

Quote Originally Posted by bigzach1234 View Post
    who ever here is trying to convince this man that if he were to take 10mg mdrol and 10mg dbol everyday is gonna be worse for his body then if he were to take 30mg mdrol should probably rethink there comments.. that being said.. i dont see the benefit of running 10mg of dbol with 10mg mdrol maybe 25mg dbol with 10mg mdrol.. honestly a 3 week cycle of that is not going to be nearly as bad as the people who run six week cycles at 20-30mg of mdrol....
    Yea this doesn't sound to bad but not the case here and when you are talking about a full-dose of 50-75mg of H-drol then other things become unneeded. You can make great gains from 50-75mg of H-drol solo - just search for feedback and you'll find plenty. Personally, the day i need to throw in another methyl-oral to combat sides of another methyl-oral is the day i need to reevaluate my usage, priorities, and diet - as well as other things. Keep in mind everyone is entitled to their own opinion and this is mine. I think you would make great gains running just one solo but I do wish you the best of luck on your cycle.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

like i said i havent tried hdrol but 'great gains from 50-75mg' idk about that im sure the logs do say so but alot of these guys are either total newbs or not near genetic potentials these are the same guys that blow up off of 30mg of epi. Keep in mind most guys with more weight and experience will generally need a lil more.
    wk 1- dbol 30mg hdrol 50
    2- dbol 30mg hdrol 50
    3- dbol 25mg hdrol 75
    4- dbol 20mg hdrol 100
    5- hdrol 100
    6-hdrol 125
    something like that imo if you just lower the dbol a little bit while upping the hdrol you will releve some stress from the stacking and you will gradually get drier as the cycle progresses. You could even do the dbol the last two weeks too.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    What are you talking about? Have you any experience with these types of compounds? If you did you wouldn't say things like that. Just to give you some insight, currently on day 13 of running Dbol as a kickstart @ 35mg ED and im up 12lb. Sure some of it is water weight but i've already gained a lot of size and strength. I know how powerful these compounds are first hand, and i know how easy it is to gain with them when your training and diet is right.
    I'm sorry i criticized you. I haven't run Dbol. But I do think gaining over 10 pounds from running Dbol for 3 weeks at doses that low would be difficult to do. I am only going by what i've read, and what i've read says that 10mg isn't enough to make gains like that. Even 20 is a low dose. 30-40 is more normal and if i were to run dbol i'd probably do 40-50. The doses are similar to Epi in terms of what people take for how long, 10mg just isn't much.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.63%

-Soma
    I think it would be just fine running the cycle as you have planned. 12.5mg of Dbol isn't much and will provide just enough estrogen to keep you estrogen levels somewhat normal on the cycle. We all know that when a person does not have enough estrogen in his system he will feel like **** and the lipid profile will go in the toilet.
    Don't worry about the taboo of stacking these two orals. Just consider the total dose use when you put them together. If you would normally run 50-75 of the H-drol and you are going to add in Dbol, then just cut your dose of the H-drol back a touch. Running 100mg of h-drol isn't going to be much different on the liver than running 75mg of H-drol along with 12.5mg of Dbol. I think that running the latter is actualy better for your health as you will still have some estrogen in your system, your overall dose is lower, and it will most likely yield better results as having a healthy level of estrogen in your system adds to anabolism. Also I would run a small dose of the D-bol the entire cycle rather than stopping it at some point, using it as a base to make you feel more normal while on.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2nd cycle (M-drol) Input
    By horn1jt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 04:06 PM
  2. M-DROL/TREN PCT... INPUT PLEASE!
    By Roaddog 642 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 03:30 AM
  3. Need Some Input M-Drol Cycle
    By chrschul44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 07:02 AM
  4. First H-Drol run in September (looking for input)
    By HHHTheGame in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 12:01 PM
  5. Thinking of M-Drol, First Cycle, Need Some Input
    By Secondlook in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 07:12 PM