Tren A and Winstrol

orangejuice07

Awards
Plannin my next cutting cycle. I was thinkin about doin a Tren Acetate and Winstrol cycle lookin somethin like this.

6 weeks
tren 75mg eod
win 50mg eod

I am just about done with my down time from my test400/deca300 12 week cycle so i wana do a massive cutting cycle. anywhere from 6 - 8 weeks. i have done a 6 week cycle of win 50mg eod before but i have no experience with the tren. What do you guys think would be the best for cutting? only juices i have experience with are test cyp,prop,enan...winstrol and deca. any help would be appreciated.

Also...would there be any need for nolvadex or any other SERM after a cutting cycle? i didnt take anything like that while or after my last winstrol cycle and i had no side effects at all. i took nolvadex thru and after my test and deca cycles and it worked wonders...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
most people recommend tren with test unless you are one of the lucky few that don't get bad sides from tren if this is your first run at tren i'd recommend running some test since you don't know how you'll react to the tren if you have already run tren and react favorablly the the one thing i would change is the winny i think it should be 50mg ed

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
dose both at 50mgs ed....test prop would be nice added into this but not totally needed....tren is the **** for cutting

edit: use a serm for pct...you got lucky last time....there so cheap its stupid to take your chances without one...i like clomid and nolva together

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Plannin my next cutting cycle. I was thinkin about doin a Tren Acetate and Winstrol cycle lookin somethin like this.

6 weeks
tren 75mg eod
win 50mg eod

I am just about done with my down time from my test400/deca300 12 week cycle so i wana do a massive cutting cycle. anywhere from 6 - 8 weeks. i have done a 6 week cycle of win 50mg eod before but i have no experience with the tren. What do you guys think would be the best for cutting? only juices i have experience with are test cyp,prop,enan...winstrol and deca. any help would be appreciated.

Also...would there be any need for nolvadex or any other SERM after a cutting cycle? i didnt take anything like that while or after my last winstrol cycle and i had no side effects at all. i took nolvadex thru and after my test and deca cycles and it worked wonders...
I say start with 50mg EOD on the tren, if sides aren't an issue, bump it up... eventually. If that winny is injectable then you're good to go on the dose.

Will definitely want some sort of SERM post cycle. Especially with tren, highly suppressive. Clomid would be fine, could also add a small dose of Nolva in there as well, assuming you've already got some in hand.

Should help cut you the f*ck up. Have fun :fing02:

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i would throw in test prop. for 8 weeks and be g2g.

my next cycle will be very similar except im adding in proviron at 50mg ED throughout the cycle. good luck and be sure to have proper on-cycle ancillaries and PCT ready to go too!

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If u care about your libido, and your privates working i would add testosteone with it.