Most effective Havoc stack?

What's the best compound to stack with Havoc?

• Cyclotren

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 3AD

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Bold

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • H-Drol

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (List)

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Flexo

Awards
Checking out a variety of different Havoc stacks, wanting to know what some of you preferred. You can include doses if you want. Also, I'm planning on running RPM along side this stack, before and after, along with cycle support, other support supplements, and a proper PCT (nolva). Depending on what I do it might change, but I'm probably going to do a 40/40/20/20, or just 20/20/20/20. I have experience with 1AD, Superdrol, and M-Drol, with success. Thanks for any replies.

Flexo

Awards
I'm leaning towards Cyclotren. But since both compounds will compete for the same receptors, I'm still not decided. H-Drol competes for another type of receptor, but it's also a methyl, and the though of two methyl compounds is almost frighting.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Havoc/Tren seems to be very popular and very effective, so i vote for that...

I don't see the benefit of adding hdrol to havoc...care to enlighten me? compounds seem too similar in effect to stack...

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Havoc + Trenadrol seems like a nice stack. I actually started that stack today.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding it is best to mix a class 1 with a class 2, so why not Havoc/Epi and Pherplex

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding it is best to mix a class 1 with a class 2, so why not Havoc/Epi and Pherplex

2 methyls is harsh on hte body, though they would be a good combination in that one is wet and one is dry. Could run Pplex into havoc...a weaker version of the pplex/mdrol bridge

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
In about a month I am going to be running a 3-AD / Havoc stack. After much research here is what I and other AM members came up with.

Wk1: 3-AD (2-4 pills for the first few days then up to 6)
Wk2: 3-AD 6 pills / Havoc 30mg
Wk3: 3-AD 6 pills / Havoc 30mg
Wk4: 3-AD 6 pills / Havoc 30-40mg
Wk5: Havoc 40 mg

Nolva PCT. Good Luck.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Oh and by the way the Havoc and 3-AD stack is definitly harsh on the wallet.

<')))))>{

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
In about a month I am going to be running a 3-AD / Havoc stack. After much research here is what I and other AM members came up with.

Wk1: 3-AD (2-4 pills for the first few days then up to 6)
Wk2: 3-AD 6 pills / Havoc 30mg
Wk3: 3-AD 6 pills / Havoc 30mg
Wk4: 3-AD 6 pills / Havoc 30-40mg
Wk5: Havoc 40 mg

Nolva PCT. Good Luck.
how come u arent going 6 weeks total? slide the havoc back a week maybe?

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
how come u arent going 6 weeks total? slide the havoc back a week maybe?
I'm doing 5 weeks so that I can maximize overlap time with the 2 compounds. Since the Havoc is dry and methylated, and 3-AD is somewhat wet in nature and unmethylated the 2 should have a nice synergy in the body at the same time. The havoc also takes about a week to kick in for me so I hope to have the 3-AD in full swing while starting havoc. I personally like to get in and get to recovery (PCT) quick. I seem to retain the most mass by doing this. Staying in the cycle longer just shuts me down more and takes me longer to recover and the net gains seem to be the same, so I like to go the classic month on and month PCT. This is the reason I've never been a fan of long cycles. This is what was also recommended to me by several. I hope this answers your question.

Just out of curiosity why would you push back the Havoc 1 week??? To pro-long the cycle I'm guessing......

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 5 weeks so that I can maximize overlap time with the 2 compounds. Since the Havoc is dry and methylated, and 3-AD is somewhat wet in nature and unmethylated the 2 should have a nice synergy in the body at the same time. The havoc also takes about a week to kick in for me so I hope to have the 3-AD in full swing while starting havoc. I personally like to get in and get to recovery (PCT) quick. I seem to retain the most mass by doing this. Staying in the cycle longer just shuts me down more and takes me longer to recover and the net gains seem to be the same, so I like to go the classic month on and month PCT. This is the reason I've never been a fan of long cycles. This is what was also recommended to me by several. I hope this answers your question.

Just out of curiosity why would you push back the Havoc 1 week??? To pro-long the cycle I'm guessing......

Well I'd want to prolong the cycle, as a longer cycle is USUALLY easier to maintain, plus you can only gain so much weight per week, so an extra week shouldnt be a bad thing. also, I'd want hte havoc to be a little offset of the 3AD so that it could dry out my 3AD gains.

PCT would be the same for both the 5 and 6 week cycle, and 3AD is pretty non-suppressive so shutdown would be similar as well.

If it was me I'd probably run it more like 7 total weeks and run the havoc for 5 weeks.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Well I'd want to prolong the cycle, as a longer cycle is USUALLY easier to maintain, plus you can only gain so much weight per week, so an extra week shouldnt be a bad thing. also, I'd want hte havoc to be a little offset of the 3AD so that it could dry out my 3AD gains.

PCT would be the same for both the 5 and 6 week cycle, and 3AD is pretty non-suppressive so shutdown would be similar as well.

If it was me I'd probably run it more like 7 total weeks and run the havoc for 5 weeks.

To each his own. I personally was shut down pretty good the last time I ran Havoc this past summer at 30,30,40,40. So, I imagine the addition of 3-AD will only shut things down even more. I realize that 3-AD is said to have minimal shut down when run as a stand alone, but with the addition of Havoc, I'll be willing to bet that shutdown will be quite extensive. Like I said I've done quite a few cycles in my life and I'm not a big fan of staying shutdown for long periods as it just takes me longer to bounce back, which reduces my gains and makes me feel like SH!T. GET IN AND GET OUT! As I also mentioned I also want to maximize the synergistic effects of the 2 compounds.....hence the increased overlap in my cycle. I'll guess I'll know for sure in about a month. When are you looking at running yours?

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
To each his own. I personally was shut down pretty good the last time I ran Havoc this past summer at 30,30,40,40. So, I imagine the addition of 3-AD will only shut things down even more. I realize that 3-AD is said to have minimal shut down when run as a stand alone, but with the addition of Havoc, I'll be willing to bet that shutdown will be quite extensive. Like I said I've done quite a few cycles in my life and I'm not a big fan of staying shutdown for long periods as it just takes me longer to bounce back, which reduces my gains and makes me feel like SH!T. GET IN AND GET OUT! As I also mentioned I also want to maximize the synergistic effects of the 2 compounds.....hence the increased overlap in my cycle. I'll guess I'll know for sure in about a month. When are you looking at running yours?

I'm running a havoc/11oxo bridge in a month or two here. I ran 3AD a few months back and experienced little to no shutdown sides. Had slightly achy joints, but they ache anytime i take anything anabolic whatsoever.

My only argument is that 3ad solo will probably not shut you down, so by sliding the havoc around, you won't be increasing any shutdown time.

But like you said, to each his own. goodluck man, keep us updated on your results. How many months has it been since you ran havoc? Personally I like to wait about a year between using the same compound to avoid diminishing returns...so just curious how long ur waiting

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a havoc/11oxo bridge in a month or two here. I ran 3AD a few months back and experienced little to no shutdown sides. Had slightly achy joints, but they ache anytime i take anything anabolic whatsoever.

My only argument is that 3ad solo will probably not shut you down, so by sliding the havoc around, you won't be increasing any shutdown time.

But like you said, to each his own. goodluck man, keep us updated on your results. How many months has it been since you ran havoc? Personally I like to wait about a year between using the same compound to avoid diminishing returns...so just curious how long ur waiting
I finished up my last Havoc cycle in July 08 and I've been off all PH/DS since. I'm primed and ready to run again. Just another question, Have you ever taken 11-oxo before? The reason I ask is that I've run it and really played with the doses and it didn't do anything for me. I was very controled with it and ran doses as low as 4 caps each day and all the way up to 10 caps a day. Didn't see any results. No increase in strength, cort blocking effects, fatburning, NOTHING. I ran through almost 4 bottles and saw and felt nothing. Pretty expensive supplement for little to no results. I ran Ergopharm 11-oxo. If you've never taken it, I'd save your money or invest in something else. I hope you have better results than I did. Good Luck.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
What dosing of Havoc and 11oxo are you running? I wouldn't run the Havoc first in this bridge as you will already be shut down from the Havoc so the 11-oxo will have little effect due to the fact that it the weaker of the 2 compounds. Run the 11oxo first into the stronger compound (Havoc). Unless you are running the 11oxo after havoc at low dose for the cort control. There has been quite a bit of chat about this on this forum. Check around and you will find the threads, but I think this was the final verdict.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
What dosing of Havoc and 11oxo are you running? I wouldn't run the Havoc first in this bridge as you will already be shut down from the Havoc so the 11-oxo will have little effect due to the fact that it the weaker of the 2 compounds. Run the 11oxo first into the stronger compound (Havoc). Unless you are running the 11oxo after havoc at low dose for the cort control. There has been quite a bit of chat about this on this forum. Check around and you will find the threads, but I think this was the final verdict.

running 11-test (BCL version of 11oxo) at 6 caps per day following havoc. still only about 75% sure i'll even run the 11oxo bridge, but looking around for information regarding it.

I've seen several people run the bridge and like the results. People claim it solidifies their gains and drops the water weight, and leans em out a bit. PA recommends it too (then again he has reason to in that he makes money off the product...)

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
That should be an awesome stack bro I was thinking about trying that myself. How/when will you be dosing the tren along with the havoc?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol into Havoc. Many will disagree but I like this idea.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Havoc and trenadrol does sound interesting. From what I've seen and experienced, trenadrol is great for strength and aggression, but not as good as a mass builder. Havoc is great for both strength and mass building, and I imagine this stack would put your strength through the roof. I wonder how it would be on the joints ...... probably pretty tough on them.

Like said in the post above, I'll be starting a 5 week 3-AD / Havoc stack on the 1st of March. I'm hoping to add quite a bit of mass, and strength while avoiding some of the joint problems. With the Wet 3-AD and the Dry Havoc, it should merry together nicely. It'll be interesting to see how it goes seeing as though this stack really doesnt have a lot of info on it here at the forum. I'm looking to go from ~215lbs to about 230-235lbs.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol into Havoc. Many will disagree but I like this idea.
Just out of curiosity, how are you looking at dosing this. I'd be willing to bet your liver, and joints would be screaming after this.:aargh4:

I'm sure the gains would be crazy, I just don't know if the sides you would experience would be worth it. Sound like a pretty hardcore run. Depending on how you would dose it of course.

It might go something like this..........
:redeemerwhore:

I just really wanted to use this smiley.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Even though I don't see much of a purpose to this...how come you like this over havoc into sdrol?
I agree :cheers:. Actually I was thinking the same thing. You should use the weaker of the 2 compounds (Havoc) and then move into the stronger (Superdrol). I don't think running them in this order would be quite as good as running them reverse (ie. Havoc into Superdrol). You would be so shutdown fromt he S-drol that Havoc would have a lessened effect and may not even do much. But...... once again it depends on the doses. Maybe a low dose superdrol into heavier dosed Havoc ?MIGHT? work pretty good?????? Hard to say. I'll toss this up to everyone and see what the general opinion is...........

Brother

Brother

Awards
Wouldnt using the Havoc after Sdrol be better for some type of estrogen control? I mean I havnt used Sdrol ever but heard it can augment some boobies for ya if your not careful and I believe havoc is known to help reduce those effects. Im sure Im talking out my ass but Im a whip when it comes to Ph/DS. School me please.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I agree :cheers:. Actually I was thinking the same thing. You should use the weaker of the 2 compounds (Havoc) and then move into the stronger (Superdrol). I don't think running them in this order would be quite as good as running them reverse (ie. Havoc into Superdrol). You would be so shutdown fromt he S-drol that Havoc would have a lessened effect and may not even do much. But...... once again it depends on the doses. Maybe a low dose superdrol into heavier dosed Havoc ?MIGHT? work pretty good?????? Hard to say. I'll toss this up to everyone and see what the general opinion is...........
Agreed. Then again I don't really like the bridging/stacking of 2 dry compounds, as I see no point except to extend on-cycle time.

Wouldnt using the Havoc after Sdrol be better for some type of estrogen control? I mean I havnt used Sdrol ever but heard it can augment some boobies for ya if your not careful and I believe havoc is known to help reduce those effects. Im sure Im talking out my ass but Im a whip when it comes to Ph/DS. School me please.
Sdrol is very dry also, and shouldn't cause gyno except through rebound (maybe some rare incidents).

Sdrol is very very harsh and supressive, so I like the idea of jumping right into PCT after sdrol