How does this H-Drol Cycle look? (3rd PH Cycle)

mdgrwl

Awards
I'm 6'0, 200lbs 13%bf

I've done m-drol and finishing up an Epistane cycle this week.

Looking forward to my next cycle and looking to run H-Drol like this:
5 weeks - 50/75/75/100/100

I'm wondering if you guys think that too high of a dose for the last too weeks? This'll be my 3rd cycle so I'm pretty experienced... wondering what you think of the dose vs. my weight/size. FWIW... I'm finishing up Epistane and I'm getting almost NOTHING from it... I'm up to 60mg a day, and I'm not impressed at all. Leaned out a little and gained 2-3lbs... but feel the gains have stopped for the last 2 weeks (6wk cycle).

So do you think the above H-Drol cycle looks okay for me?

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Wierd that you arent getting much from epi even at those doses..

hdrol cycle looks good. I'd honestly play the 100 mg/day by ear. KEep track of your gains and sides and if things are going well, stay at 75 a week longer. If it slows...then raise to 100.

people go to 100 all the time though so its not like unheard of.

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6'0, 200lbs 13%bf

I'm wondering if you guys think that too high of a dose for the last too weeks? This'll be my 3rd cycle so I'm pretty experienced... wondering what you think of the dose vs. my weight/size. FWIW... I'm finishing up Epistane and I'm getting almost NOTHING from it... I'm up to 60mg a day, and I'm not impressed at all. Leaned out a little and gained 2-3lbs... but feel the gains have stopped for the last 2 weeks (6wk cycle).

I've seen experienced people run Hdrol at 125 and even up to 150. Mdrol is quite a bit stronger and if you've handled that well, then I think you should be okay.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
I'm 6'0, 200lbs 13%bf

I just finished an almost identical cycle (50/50/75/100/100). No sides to speak of. You are heavier than I, and also more experienced (this was my 1st ph cycle). If I were you, I'd bump it to 100mg on the 3rd week (that's what I would do if I could go back in time!). Then again, everyone reacts differently...Give 50/75/100/100/100 a try.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
agreed... tolerance became noticeable very quickly for me