What is 2a, 17a-methyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol
- 01-22-2009, 12:42 AM
- 01-22-2009, 04:45 AM
- 01-22-2009, 07:44 AM
01-22-2009, 12:50 PM
01-22-2009, 02:41 PM
I've read in Vida this:
* 2a-methyl: This substitution diminishes the androgenic activity and increases the anabolic of the steroid.
* 17a-methyl: increases oral availability, and usually, increases the Relative Binding Affinity with the androgenic receptors, increasing androgenic activity (but a 17a-methyl added to a 17b-hydroxy-5a-reduced compound does the opposite effect) and slightly diminishes aromatization.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Husker89 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 10-29-2012, 07:08 PM
- By JBerto in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 09-10-2009, 08:38 AM
- By Ziquor in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2008, 09:28 PM
- By Link24 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2007, 04:56 PM
- By santiago10 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2007, 05:56 PM