PS cycle after TNT stack

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I posted this in the supplement section but am wondering if I should have posted here:

Hey whats up people!!! Haven't posted in a long time and hope everyone is doing well.

I am wrapping up the TNT stack which is an amazing non-hormonal supp regimen. I am wondering whether anyone would advise against going from a non-hormonal stack like TNT and into a PS/AA cycle. I purchased an M-drol/H-drol stack from another site and planning on running them (not overlapping of course) perhaps three weeks of one and three of the other. I have experience with both these substances and have all the supporting supps in order. What do you all think?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
hmmm, the h-drol takes 3 weeks(roughly) to kick in. so im not sure what you would gain from running it 3 weeks then going 3 weeks of superdrol. feels like as soon as the h-drol starts getting good, your having to drop it to load on to superdrol. i think you maybe be better off running superdrol 4-5 weeks. 10/20/20/20/20 or something in that nature. i too have thought in my head about running the two together, but i cant seem to figure exactly how, without doing a 2 week bridge from superdrol to halo and run halo all together for 5 weeks. i dont know... its a tough one.