Could my research subject be insensitive to clen?

MyUsername

MyUsername

Awards
I have my research subject currently at 280mcg (split into two doses about 8-10 hours apart so 140/140)

The problem is my subject doesn't have any serious side effects, only a mild headache, some mild shakes, and VERY slightly elevated heart rate -- around 90-100 beats/minute at rest.

My subject is also taking 75mg of benadryl a night.

This is the first day at this doseage, previous was 20/40/80/120/160/180/200/200/200/220/240/280 <-- today.

Could my subject be one of those 30% insensitive to clen?

Its a research chem if you couldn't tell.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
could be..or it could be some bunk clen...i usually get the side effects about 100-120mcgs.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established

^obviously, if 30% of people are non-responders!

What in the hell are you talking about, your "research subject?" That sounds unethical as f***. Let people decide what they want to take, and if you help them out make sure they are making their own decisions.

Sounds like a wrongful death suit waiting to happen.

edit: i'm kind of a douche for not recognizing what you meant, but you're kind of a douche for acting like you were doing research on a human being. Next time mention that it's a rhesus monkey or something...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
280 mcg is WAY WAY WAY too high.

never go higher then 160 no point

but remember just because you dont feel it doesnt mean its not working

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Ive NEVER had anyone above 200mcgs....I have seen many people who it didnt work for as far as fat loss, but even those experienced the typical clen sides....

holy

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
i dose at 200 mcg personally. try upping the bene to 200mg at night b4 bed. if that doesnt ork, back off a bit and throw in some t-3

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i never really got much from clen myself. Im going to try again tho. I know ketofen fumarate helps and so does benedryl right? anything else to make the clen more effective?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

What in the hell are you talking about, your "research subject?" That sounds unethical as f***. Let people decide what they want to take, and if you help them out make sure they are making their own decisions.

edit: i'm kind of a douche for not recognizing what you meant, but you're kind of a douche for acting like you were doing research on a human being. Next time mention that it's a rhesus monkey or something...
You're joking, right? He is really speaking of himself.

Some people respond to Clen with next to nothing in the side department; some can't get past the initial dose because it wrecks havoc on them.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established

SERIOUSLY!?!?

MyUsername

MyUsername

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys.

I'm going to try upping the benadryl to 200mg.

For I know I have fried my cns from PL'ing or something.

I don't even get sleepy at 100mg of benadryl either.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
the benedril will help clean up your beta 2 receptors, and at $4 a bottle of off brand caps at wally-world, it is more cost effective than keto.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i never really got much from clen myself. Im going to try again tho. I know ketofen fumarate helps and so does benedryl right? anything else to make the clen more effective?
Benadryl, Ketotifen, & Phenhydramine can all be used to increase the Beta 2 receptor sensitivity, allowing for higher doses and extended cycles. :)

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
I understand people use "a friend of mine..." or "my guinea pig" to refer to themselves.

But considering that you can't use people as test subjects, you're drawing more heat to yourself by saying "my research subject."

I'm supposed to give some random guy on teh interwebz the benefit of the doubt?? I admit I was slow in figuring out what he meant (and said so in my edit), but damn, that's like saying "I'm doing an unethical, illegal experiment on someone" rather than just saying "I'm using a legally purchased chemical for an off-label use."

MyUsername

MyUsername

Awards
Sorry about the confusion about the research subject, I thought that was the slang with research chems :)

well my rhesus monkey is going to try out 200mg of benadryl tonight, you sure that he's not going to overdose!?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and VERY slightly elevated heart rate -- around 90-100 beats/minute at rest.
if 90-100 is only very slightly elevated for you, you need to do some cardio and not bother with clen. your resting should probably be in the 60s normally if you are in good cardiovascular shape

MyUsername

MyUsername

Awards
if 90-100 is only very slightly elevated for you, you need to do some cardio and not bother with clen. your resting should probably be in the 60s normally if you are in good cardiovascular shape
it usually is in the 60-70s, so 90-100 isn't really that much higher...

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the confusion about the research subject, I thought that was the slang with research chems :)

well my rhesus monkey is going to try out 200mg of benadryl tonight, you sure that he's not going to overdose!?
You're good, man, most of us know exactly what you mean. There's no need to aplogize.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I didn't mean to come across as harsh. However, I read lots of forums, and they involve things like weight training and fire arms. Stupid people sometimes get on boards and admit to handling dangerous things in a stupid way. I guess I've seen too much of that or something.

I was the one who was being stupid here, though. Again, sorry for being rude.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
yeah you be fine with the bene, sleep like a baby too!

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I think you got some bunk clen. I'm was only taking up to 90mcg and it was crazy!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its all about speed of raising dose. there is a clinical study showing that clen starts to give anabolic effect at 720mcg!!!! they used it on heart patients !!!!!