what OTC most closely resembles test

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
what OTC most closley resembles test, increased sex drive, quick energy gains , quick weight gains, ect.

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
everyone keeps saying test is the ticket for a first timer, from what i have seen here i would guess halo is the closest if you dont have access to test.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diesel Test Hardcore ftw!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
johnny411

johnny411

Awards
4ad looks like what i think is close to test ecept its no longer OCT

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Diesel Test Hardcore ftw!!!

I might have to actually agree with this. It's some really good stuff. I've run everything in the last 15 years and dth actually feels like test. Not saying some of the other ds aren't stronger s-drol etc. but just for feeling like being on test dth is pretty damn close maybe a low dose.

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
I might have to actually agree with this. It's some really good stuff. I've run everything in the last 15 years and dth actually feels like test. Not saying some of the other ds aren't stronger s-drol etc. but just for feeling like being on test dth is pretty damn close maybe a low dose.

i looked at the ingredients of dth and it seem pretty basic all the natural test boosters and zinc and copper "chelated copper" copper slows your metoblism and zinc naturally raises your test and helps repair damaged tissue like torn muscles but still is a basic and natural product im suprised you feel this way, but i would rather take it far as i can natural

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A lot of people who used Dermacrine have said that hey feel like there on a low dose of test. you can also try 1-T I'ved used the 1-t and felt great. Good gains and if using sustain during your cycle I never got shutdown I have blood works that backs that up.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i looked at the ingredients of dth and it seem pretty basic all the natural test boosters and zinc and copper "chelated copper" copper slows your metoblism and zinc naturally raises your test and helps repair damaged tissue like torn muscles but still is a basic and natural product im suprised you feel this way, but i would rather take it far as i can natural

I'm not big on what the ingredients do knowledge wise. All I can say is that i'm running it right now and it's effects feel alot like test to me libidio, recovery, test sides also though oily scalp and acne. ALSO remember I am in no way saying this is as strong as some designers etc but for the feeling yeah this does feel alot like being on test. Alot of the designers I've run work and work great but i get a different feeling on them