is this ok to stack with spawn

odysseus

Awards
im goin to do a cycle of spawn and was thinkin of stacking a natural growth hormone releaser with it (l-dopa) is this ok

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i would save it for PCT myself. two reasons for this :

1 - any GH supplement will help with any sleep issues during PCT
2 - GH supps cut down on prolactin sides, which tren can cause (rarely)

if you can afford it, by all means do it for the cycle and in PCT. if you can't, save it for when it will do the most good :)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
i would save it for PCT myself. two reasons for this :

1 - any GH supplement will help with any sleep issues during PCT
2 - GH supps cut down on prolactin sides, which tren can cause (rarely)

if you can afford it, by all means do it for the cycle and in PCT. if you can't, save it for when it will do the most good :)
Sun, yer in Napa huh? I have a buddy from there, but he moved to San Diego a while ago. This guy has some funny stories about those wine lovin' Napa folk! He dated some wine millionaire's daughter.....I think it was Mondavi there. The money some people have around there is just nuts. :)

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Wont hurt you

i'd save for pct...anything that might help you in pct is good

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sun, yer in Napa huh? I have a buddy from there, but he moved to San Diego a while ago. This guy has some funny stories about those wine lovin' Napa folk! He dated some wine millionaire's daughter.....I think it was Mondavi there. The money some people have around there is just nuts. :)

If he dated a daughter from Mondavi who boy he should of hung on to that LOL

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yeah, napa is a bit crazy. you figure, there's 100k people in the valley. 300 wineries = 300 wine owners + 300 wives. 300 wine makers + 300 winemakers wives. 1200 people = 1% of the valley pulling in 500k per year or more; without taking in any other jobs into consideration, like restaurant owners, boutique wine sales, etc. gotta watch who you offend in this town.

mondavi's daughters are chelsea and dina. don't think they live around here anymore - i heard dina moved to charmel (SP?), and chelsea i don't really know. i went to high school with dina. her dad (robert jr) said she had a crush on me at one point. too bad he told me that when i was 30 :(

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i would use it both on and during pct. some people experience sleep trouble while using a "tren" compound and also it will help with prolcatin sides u might experience on cycle and off.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
yeah, napa is a bit crazy. you figure, there's 100k people in the valley. 300 wineries = 300 wine owners + 300 wives. 300 wine makers + 300 winemakers wives. 1200 people = 1% of the valley pulling in 500k per year or more; without taking in any other jobs into consideration, like restaurant owners, boutique wine sales, etc. gotta watch who you offend in this town.

mondavi's daughters are chelsea and dina. don't think they live around here anymore - i heard dina moved to charmel (SP?), and chelsea i don't really know. i went to high school with dina. her dad (robert jr) said she had a crush on me at one point. too bad he told me that when i was 30 :(
Napa? I hope I win the HGTV dream home in sonoma.

odysseus

Awards
sweet thanx guys im gonna use it on cycle because i have a pct product that helps with prolactin as well my other question is using that natural growth hormone promoter on cycle would it supress me further or would it not matter

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
it wont suppress u..it should even keep your libido strong

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Napa? I hope I win the HGTV dream home in sonoma.
man, napa is a quiet town. sonoma is downright sleepy. still, nice scenery, and all those grape vines and trees make the air pretty good considering this is california!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 10
Olympus Labs 0
Olympus Labs 4
Anabolics 0