Reviews On Liquid Clen - Help!!

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Anyone Try Liquid Clen?? If so what did u think? Not going to source post but..how bout those "guys" ??? any feedback??? HMMMMMM...

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I use clen to cut and help maintain lbm during periods of restricted calories. stack it with T-3. I like it. Sides that I notice the most are cramps which go away for me with potassium and calcium supplimentation.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Unique, why do you continue to post non-steroid content in the steroid section? Jminis had to move at least one of your threads already.

The intelligent people on this forum do not restrict their posts/time to the Steroid section only. They are also found in the other sections so please post where appropriate. Your non-steoroid-related posts WILL be found.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading alot of negative stuff about the "guys" lately. I started researching them again and it wasn't too good. I've used them before (late 2006/early 2007) with no issues. You can find ALOT of info on them starting very recently. Lots of under-dosed/not working at all type stuff. Hope that helps you with some needed info.

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Unique, why do you continue to post non-steroid content in the steroid section? Jminis had to move at least one of your threads already.

The intelligent people on this forum do not restrict their posts/time to the Steroid section only. They are also found in the other sections so please post where appropriate. Your non-steoroid-related posts WILL be found.
well considering im stacking with steroids...it is related to steroids.....as u know im running a stack with hdrol and epi.....so this is i believe related to steroids.......

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
those guys also seem more expensive than they should be

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
well considering im stacking with steroids...it is related to steroids.....as u know im running a stack with hdrol and epi.....so this is i believe related to steroids.......
Let's be serious for a moment....your post has NOTHING to do with steroids. :twak:

What if everyone generated threads in sections they didn't belong? How useful would this forum be? Just chill and keep the posts relevant to the sections they're found in.

Thanks.

Soad

Soad

Awards
i buddy of mine 300lbs took it did nothing for him. hes fat.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
i buddy of mine 300lbs took it did nothing for him. hes fat.
Unfortunately, this means nothing. Your fat buddy was fat for a reason. Did you or he think that if he took some clen he'd get ripped in a week? I mean, your post is swiss cheese for logic.