7a OHN Do we have a winner here?

sarcoplasm

Awards
Dose anyone have any real world results? If not , do we have a THEORETICAL winner,rivaling 1MT?
Sarcoplasm

legaljuicer

Awards
a reliable source sells it that only carries products that WORK :)

(10 times the potency of Oxandrolone!!!)

size

Awards
  • Established
My suggestion:

If you are interested, try it. If you are concerned about it, do not try it.

After it is released, you will hear feedback that may sway you one way or another.

legaljuicer

Awards
I agree. I do as much research as I can and then try it out. That is why they call them research products :)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
If I were researching I would definitely look into that compound...

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I dont think anyone but instynct will be carrying it - i remember seeing him post on another board that he made some additional "alterations" to the chemical that he left out of the name so people could not copycat.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am sure others would beable to figure out the structure.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Question posed by"BFS":
7a-OHN?

Is this a MENT prohormone or somesuch?

instynct999's reply:

you are in the ballpark--sort of
BUT the hydroxyl group actually adds two benefits
and there is another minor alteration that is not given for proprietary reasons
but have fun researching with perhaps one of the most interesting and elegant hormones ever created

so no - i think he will be the only one.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I am sure others would beable to figure out the structure.
I guess you are correct - but he gave himself a jump on the competition(or copycats as some would say) by not full naming it.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is true it will buy him some time before others follow and come out with a cheaper product. For now he will stand alone. I applaude his innovation.

size

Awards
  • Established
instynct is a very knowledgable guy that knows what he is doing.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I dont know if there will be a copycat for 7a-methyl-4ohn when you can do 17a-methyl-4ohn.

victor2003

Awards
Hey guys, do you pin 7a-OHN? I know it is still early, but given the predicted strength of this product how long would a 1g solution last?

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know when they are sending the 7a ohn out? I emailed him or them about getting some for the store I work for. They wanted the phone number for the store. I emailed them a few weeks ago to ask them what was going on but they never responded.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, do you pin 7a-OHN? I know it is still early, but given the predicted strength of this product how long would a 1g solution last?
it is in an oral solution. as far as how long it will last - 5mg = 50mg Oxandrolone in potency according to him - so you be the judge of how much you would like to take.

size

Awards
  • Established
Well I am probably one of the few people who have taken SPA OXANDROLONE at 50mg daily. It is competes with that then it is a great product, especially if you know how much SPA costs

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I dont know if there will be a copycat for 7a-methyl-4ohn when you can do 17a-methyl-4ohn.
17a-M-4-OHT should be a very potent compound with an excellent A/A ratio. Very dry and lean with decent anti-e properties. I agree with DS on this point...

Chemo

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Has any one used oxabol by promatrix or heard anything about it?

Judo Tom

Awards
04 should be a pretty interesting year for all of us researchers out there...

plus i will have the money necessary to do the research i really want!!!

SlateDrake

Awards
Well I am probably one of the few people who have taken SPA OXANDROLONE at 50mg daily. It is competes with that then it is a great product, especially if you know how much SPA costs
size - any plans to try out 7a-OHN in the near future?

nostawk

Banned
Awards
well ............is anybody gonna try it out???????

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
The site isnt done yet, almost. I am just waiting on the lab results for the
17a-4OHN, M-4OHT and M1,4ADD.
The M5AA and M1T came out great, so I have no doubt that these will too. I hope to have the test results by mon or tues. so we will see.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
so many chemicals! so little researchable information! lol

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i've never done an oral liquid solution, how would you measure it? just some type of eyedropper type of thing? i am going to test this as i just ordered some. i will need help though on a decent doseage as i've never done this or the equivelant of it. so far i'm a big m1t junky. if 5mg=50mg then is 5mg of this compound the recommended doseage or more?

corey

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i've never done an oral liquid solution, how would you measure it? just some type of eyedropper type of thing? i am going to test this as i just ordered some. i will need help though on a decent doseage as i've never done this or the equivelant of it. so far i'm a big m1t junky. if 5mg=50mg then is 5mg of this compound the recommended doseage or more?

corey
if you are going strictly by the 5=50 then just look to var and see what doasge you would want to take of var - start there and work up if necessary. at least that is what i would do.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If someone gets me a good deal, I will definately try it.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
i would say draw out 1 ml in a syringe, unscrew the top and squirt it in your mouth. That is what I did for my M1T, makes it much cheaper for everyone else. For anavar, usually you go by bodyweight, times a certain amount, which i dont know off the top of my head but my guess is its around 80mg per day for a 200lb man. so for M4OHN i would think 10 mgs per day to start and work your way up to 20mgs.

size

Awards
  • Established
iFor anavar, usually you go by bodyweight, times a certain amount, which i dont know off the top of my head but my guess is its around 80mg per day for a 200lb man. so for M4OHN i would think 10 mgs per day to start and work your way up to 20mgs.
With anavar, it is best to go about .2-.3mg per lb of bodyweight. I think a good dosage that yields very nice results is 40-60mg daily. Expenisve though.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
are you saying that 50 5mg does for 130 is way too much money or what?

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
just ordered 500mg of 7a-ohn and 50ml of 80mg/ml novla to do after it. hopefully its a good cycle. any insight chemo or bobo or anyone? for one could someone clarify something

anabolic=size
androgenic=strength and this is suppose to have a good ratio of a/a so thats both correct? any opinions on the sides i might get while on this?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
just ordered 500mg of 7a-ohn and 50ml of 80mg/ml novla to do after it. hopefully its a good cycle. any insight chemo or bobo or anyone? for one could someone clarify something

anabolic=size
androgenic=strength and this is suppose to have a good ratio of a/a so thats both correct? any opinions on the sides i might get while on this?
Yeah, bump for me too.

I saw that it has a low androgenicity from someone's post above. How does it compare to 1-test, etc. in regards to hair loss? The same with the M4OHN, same as regualr 4-AD?

I know you guys just love the compound comparision questions, but since I'm asking, it doesn't pertain to me. :D

Anybody got some info?

rhatid

Banned
Awards
corey... like you i love the whole PH thing...

big up yourself everytime(jamaican phrasing)..

anabolic=size

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
150 for 500mg and i'm the last one to get in on the deal i think, then i bought nolva and 3syrgs to measure it all out in.

now i just need to find out what people consider a low-high doseage and when i get it, i'll be off :)

sifu got to love gi bill + guard benefits + no debt=3 supplement shelves in my room :) hehe

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bastard. I will probably never even end up using my GI bill. I am over the hump now, so no sense in getting out. You know whenever you feel generous, I can take some of that off of your hands. I am most likely going to be trying M5AA next.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
150 for 500mg and i'm the last one to get in on the deal i think, then i bought nolva and 3syrgs to measure it all out in.

now i just need to find out what people consider a low-high doseage and when i get it, i'll be off :)

sifu got to love gi bill + guard benefits + no debt=3 supplement shelves in my room :) hehe
You Bastid!!! Heh, I want a deal too!!! Are you just gonna run that for 2 weeks or what? Size said that a descent dose would be 40-60mg.

40mg/day for 2 weeks would be 560mgs. Damn, thats pricey as hell.

Sldge, you got PM in a couple of seconds bro.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
"The rule of thumb to take 0.125 mg/pound of body weight daily has proven successful in clinical tests. The tablets are normally taken two to three times daily after meals thus assuring an optimal absorption of the substance"

would the same rules apply for this product?

example: a person weighing 200 pounds would need 25mg daily of Oxandrolone

but if 5mg 7a-OHN = 50mg Oxandrolone

that would only mean 2.5mg

got that at animalkits.be and it makes sense to me...people are still trying to figure it out though it seems like

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I dunno dude. I hope its that low, I'd start right now.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
after talking to someoen i am going to do 10mg of this. just not sure on the length right now

chemo wondering if you'd comment if you know anything?