Want to do my first PH

defyance

Awards
Hey,
I'm looking at doing my first pro hormone cycle. I've been lifting for a few years now and have been using the basic supps(multi, whey, creatine, x-factor once in a while).

I want to run this cycle in April. I was thinking of Epistane, Hdrol, Havoc, etc.. I'm leaning towards Epi mainly because I don't want an extremely harsh compound for my first go.

Any suggestions would be great. Also include what cycle supports/PCTs you would use during it.

Thanks

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well..epi and havoc are the same thing. either epi/havoc or h-drol would be great for a first run. do some more searching and read some logs on both to find out what exactly to expect and what else you will need. this will also help you: http://www.otcpct.com

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
I recommend Epistane. 30/30/40/40. Read other posts just search epistane you will find hundreds.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I'd either go Hdrol or Havoc.

Hdrol if you want slightly safer, havoc if you want better results.

Research both heavily though before jumping straight in

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest Epistane for your first dip into the PH world. It's rather mild compared to other orals as far as sides go and you'll yield some great gains if followed up with a good PCT. Gotta buddy running it right now, into his third week, and he can't say enough about it and he is a very experienced gym-o-holic.