Phera Plex- possible gyno?? Help!!

SpanishFork

Awards
I'm 22 and just started running my first PH cycle three weeks ago- phera plex and epistane.
30mg Phera/day, 60mg Epistane/day. I ran the epi so high because I was paranoid of getting gyno and I'd read that it was anti estrogen. I don't know how I'm getting it if I was running epistane so high throughout, but whatever. Here I am.

I was 10% BF at the beginning of my cycle and completely overdid my eating throughout because I somehow thought that the PH would make everything I ate turn into muscle. I'm now at 15% and I'm scared stiff.

I've always had extra skin/fat on my chest since puberty- it just won't leave. However, the nipples are becoming sensitive (possibly because I've been touching them to make sure they're not gyno?), they've turned a bit pink, and there's a ring of small dots around both nipples, although the left one is more pronounced.

Basically, I think I'm starting to get gyno. I'm stopping everything right now and I have two bottles of ATD. I started taking 6 pills a day today (25mg/pill) at 3 pills a dose when I wake up and go to bed, and I just want to know:

1. Will the ATD be enough?

2. How long should I expect it to take?

3. Do I need to get Nolvadex, Clomid, or letrozole? What timeframe do I need to start on them to avoid permanent damage if I do need them?

Thank you so much! :15::15:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
first off..IMHO your stupid for stacking two compounds for your first PH run and for using p-plex for your first time. but you did it and now your learning.
as for your questions...running an ATD right now is IMO the worst thing you can do. it will probably just make things worse. and that is a very high dose for an ATD, your libido will probably die off soon if you keep that up. did u not have a SERM before you started? that would be the dumbest thing to do, especially if your running p-plex..and dont use the excuse that epistane acts as an anti-e...you cant combat steroidal gyno with a steroid and the extremely high dose probably just made it worse. the average dose used for gyno reduction if it works at all is aound 20mgs. you should have had nolva or clomid on hand and definately in ur pct. it seems to me u did not do enough research at all. first you have to make sure it is actually gyno or just chest fat. if you get gyno, you will actually start looking like u have tits, the ends will kind of come to points and u will also feel a small lump under or around your nipple. if that has happened...IMO you are past nolva. you are going to need letro. if you do not feel a lump or a discharge from ur nips, get nolva ASAP and start. and if it gets real bad...surgery is your only option. next time..research and have a better support system and an on point PCT.

SpanishFork

Awards
Thanks for the rebuke and the reply. It is deserved. All I want now is to undo any damage done and leave hormonal products alone forever.

It does come to a point, and the tip is a tiny lump, although I've always had one, it looks like it is getting bigger.

At this point, I basically need to get letro ASAP and start running at 2.5mgs/day? Do I need to talk to a physician?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the rebuke and the reply. It is deserved. All I want now is to undo any damage done and leave hormonal products alone forever.

It does come to a point, and the tip is a tiny lump, although I've always had one, it looks like it is getting bigger.

At this point, I basically need to get letro ASAP and start running at 2.5mgs/day? Do I need to talk to a physician?
no. no need to consult a physician unless it gets worse, becomes a bigger problem etc..IMO u most likely do have gyno..so get on the letro. u dont hafta leave hormonal products alone..just use them correctly.

SpanishFork

Awards
no. no need to consult a physician unless it gets worse, becomes a bigger problem etc..IMO u most likely do have gyno..so get on the letro. u dont hafta leave hormonal products alone..just use them correctly.
Edit: I got a legit source, I'm squared away. I will have letro, nolva and clen.

How would you dose this?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Edit: I got a legit source, I'm squared away. I will have letro, nolva and clen.

How would you dose this?
i would just run letro starting at 2.5mgs for now and tapering down. no need for nolva or clen