Kilosports (Gaspari Nutrition) M1T Cycle Log - Proof!

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I am reading on the boards that some have good experiences and some bad with Kilo's M1T, so I will do a log.

First off, this log will be very honest, I will go by my experiences and not let placebo effects and others experiences and sides/results coincide.

Factors that will affect results:
Diet: eating clean with 1 cheat day a week...keeping cals moderately high, trying to get a 40/40/20 protein to carbs to fat ratio.

Sleep: i will be getting 7-8 hours of sleep consistently, which I have always been getting. Depending if I am affected by lethargy, I will take naps if needed, but will try to avoid them.

Past PH usage: I have only done 2 other PH cycles, 1 stupid oral 4ad cycle about 2 years ago, and a transdermal 4ad/1test cycle at 350mg 4ad/200mg 1test a day for 4 weeks. The transdermal cycle was my last cycle, which was done in Feb. of this year, so it's been a while since my last cycle.

Dosage: I will be taking 10mg a day, but if my body does not respond significantly, I will up the dosage to 20mg/day if sides are almost nonexistant at 10mg.

Cycle Length: As of now, I plan on doing a 15 day cycle (just to keep it even since there are 90 capsules..makes more sense to me), but if gains keep coming by day 15, I will continue for a few more days.

Weight: I weigh 172 pounds at 11% bf...note that I am 5'8".

Training experience: 7 years off and on.

Training (in general): I will be doing each muscle once a week. 5on/2off

Additional Supplements: Protein, Multi Vitamin, Vitamin C

At the end of my log, I will compare my experience of a transdermal 1test/4ad cycle with the M1T cycle as far as sides, strength and size go, as well as overall opinion.

Day 1: 12/2/03

Nothing to report

Day2: 12/3/03

Very tired this morning, slept late, but woke up late, got 7 1/2 hours. Once got up, was good to go. Also noticed that I am more thirsty than usual.

Last edited:

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I assume you are taking 10mg/day?

I am on day 13 of 10mg Gaspari M1t. I am up from 211 to 216 at around 10% BF. It took until the 2nd week to really notice effects because I got the flu & a cold on day 3. It was hard to eat & I had to take 2 days off training. I am starting pct tomorrow as I was on LGP 1-t + hydroxytest for 4 weeks prior to the M1t. I will probably up it to 20mg next time after a few months off.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I also just started M1T and got a cold/flu the 3rd day in. it sucks can't train as hard. Weird coincidence huh?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
yes bump for the daily dose of m1t

also what is your height.

Thanks.

Godlike

Awards
I just got my Gaspari M1t about an hour ago (took 10 days)
I will be taking 10mg ED and also taking Satur8 started the s8 last week and it rocks
stats, 6 1" 216 bf 14%

Godlike

Awards
Also has anyone ever heard of Liponol they sent this with the M1t it' an
cholesterol lowering agent.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I got some of that with my order too. I was wondering where that came from.must be a freebie. Im taking it, why the hell not.:D

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
did u guys order from kilos site or Gaspireies site?

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
hum i got my stuff from there but i didnt recieve anything free......oh will

when are u guys going to start your cycle......im looking for feedback on kilos M1T

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Day3:

Update before going to the gym, so nothing to report.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
hum i got my stuff from there but i didnt recieve anything free......oh will

when are u guys going to start your cycle......im looking for feedback on kilos M1T

I think im gonna start mine this Sunday. Ill try to remember to post my results. Gonna do the recommended 20mgs/day for 2 weeks on, 2 off, then two on again. nolva for pct. Oh yeah i forgot to add, ill be using a dermal test cyp with it using dermabolics gel from 1fast. Should be awesome.:D

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
test cyp cant be effectively transdermally delivered the molecule is to large, if im wrong someone who is more knowlegdable correct me but I would either pin it or get some 4ad or test base.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
ok, i guess i didnt know that. but you said test base would work transdermally?

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
u could remove the ester by adding sodium hydroxide check the the links under chemos posts for the complete steps...........but its a headache any way.....pin it if u can

Godlike

Awards
I'm about to go to bed and taking my first pill right now

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
test cyp cant be effectively transdermally delivered the molecule is to large, if im wrong someone who is more knowlegdable correct me but I would either pin it or get some 4ad or test base.
I'd just save your cyp & pin it for a future cycle. You can get 12 grams of 4AD powder for $10 & add that to your transdermal gel. Cheap & effective. You may have a hard time getting more than 12g of 4AD into 240ml of gel.

bj mun

Awards
hello im new to this board, live at s. c. , im 48, been lifting for years, took a s long ago, tried primotest a while back with minimal results.
ive just finished a cycle [2 wk. at 20 mg a day] of kilos [gaspari] m1t
i put on 9 lbs on it and strength increased every day. the only sides i had were loss of appetite on about day 12, had to force myself to eat. this stuff is real, i am impressed with it, it kind of scares me though, something that powerful surely can,t be too good for you.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
hello im new to this board, live at s. c. , im 48, been lifting for years, took a s long ago, tried primotest a while back with minimal results.
ive just finished a cycle [2 wk. at 20 mg a day] of kilos [gaspari] m1t
i put on 9 lbs on it and strength increased every day. the only sides i had were loss of appetite on about day 12, had to force myself to eat. this stuff is real, i am impressed with it, it kind of scares me though, something that powerful surely can,t be too good for you.
welcome :)

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

Weight: nothing to report, still have not weighed myself from day 1

Strength: yet to go to the gym

Sides: mild headaches (last night, today)

legaljuicer

Awards
LOL. Do you think just taking 1M-T will make you grow???? You might want to get synthonol if that is what you want. You are on day 4 of a 15 day cycle and haven't done anything. That is funny :) Are you eating at all??? LMAO

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I think he went to the gym on day 3. At least according to his post. I can't wait to get to the gym when I am using something. I feel like I am cheating myself and wasting my "supps" by not taking full advantage of the gym.

kto

Awards
I can tell you that at 1.5 weeks, I've gained 10lbs with no increase in calories. At exactly 2 weeks now, I don't wanna get off because my pumps in the gym are unreal. Actually, I feel pumped all day long. Gaspari M1T is as real as it gets and yes, I bought it when it was only 39 bucks.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you, the Gaspari stuff is legit. I got good results at 10mg/day. A friend of mine did the same with even better gains than me. I think it could end up a little underdosed, we'll never know until we see test results.

Regardless, I ordered 5 more bottles of the stuff at $40 for 90 10mg caps. I was gonna order LG's M1t from millenium fitness for $50 for 80 10mg tabs. When I thought about it, I could get 5 bottles of gaspari (90 caps) for the same price as 4 bottles of LG. Thats 130 more caps for the same price. It was a no-brainer for me.

TopFuel

Awards
Hello to all:
Been here since May reading and trying to soak all of this new and exciting info in.
I'm 42 5' 7" 175lbs bf% who knows..lol I'v decided on M1t and not sure if I got a good deal and was wanting to know the website info to Gaspari.
I got mine from Power Nutrition and I'm happy with the price but always looking for same qaulity for a better price.
Buy the what I havn't decided what I want to stack this with and would like to have some opions on a lean mass stack. Plannig on starting my cycle the frist of Feb.( Healing from shoulder surgey would like to started yesterday.LOL)
Thanks all and look forward to sharing and comparing my results.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Man, you guys are hijacking the **** outta Maui's thread lol. :D

helm44

Awards
starting stats : 6'1" 250, age 44, took kilo's m-1-t @ 20 mgs per day, now on day 11 weight is now 262 while body fat has remained the same @ 15 percent, strength is up but not as much as compared to aas. this stuff is a great buy for the money.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Well, guys the cycle log didn't go as planned, but here are my updates.

12/16/03 -- Day 15

Weight up about 7-8 pounds....decrease in bodyfat. How much? I can't tell you exactly but i'm guessing about 1%.

My diet was not up to par. I was eating clean and taking a lot of protein, but my cals were about maintenance the whole way...due to stress and final exams.

Remained at 10mg a day. Gains are still coming, so will continue for 5 day increments, but will only take the substance for a maximum of 25 days.

What I noticed: about the 5th day, my body started leaning out, looked more full and hard....noticed pumps did last a little longer as well as muscle hardness. Did not notice weight increase until the 7th/8th day or so. Strength gains came during the second weight cycle. Strength gains weren't amzing, but definitely a big increase. I'd say about 5% increase on all lifts is a good estimate.

Sides I expereinced...headaches, loss of apetite (then again i was eating less to begin with so maybe stomach shrank), intense thirst, cramping in my arch of my foot (no lower back pain), very mild stomach cramps in the beginning (first 3 days).

Will continue to update.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
heavylifter33 Anabolics 8
james1 Anabolics 0
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 10