Kilosports (Gaspari Nutrition) M1T Cycle Log - Proof!
- 12-15-2003, 04:02 PM
- 12-16-2003, 04:49 PM
Well, guys the cycle log didn't go as planned, but here are my updates.
12/16/03 -- Day 15
Weight up about 7-8 pounds....decrease in bodyfat. How much? I can't tell you exactly but i'm guessing about 1%.
My diet was not up to par. I was eating clean and taking a lot of protein, but my cals were about maintenance the whole way...due to stress and final exams.
Remained at 10mg a day. Gains are still coming, so will continue for 5 day increments, but will only take the substance for a maximum of 25 days.
What I noticed: about the 5th day, my body started leaning out, looked more full and hard....noticed pumps did last a little longer as well as muscle hardness. Did not notice weight increase until the 7th/8th day or so. Strength gains came during the second weight cycle. Strength gains weren't amzing, but definitely a big increase. I'd say about 5% increase on all lifts is a good estimate.
Sides I expereinced...headaches, loss of apetite (then again i was eating less to begin with so maybe stomach shrank), intense thirst, cramping in my arch of my foot (no lower back pain), very mild stomach cramps in the beginning (first 3 days).
Will continue to update.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Big_Spaz in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 76Last Post: Yesterday, 02:21 PM
- By CREAO in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 25Last Post: 07-18-2006, 12:51 PM
- By theitalianjob in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 10Last Post: 03-13-2004, 07:45 PM
- By hogiejoe in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 106Last Post: 02-27-2004, 02:06 PM
- By raytrade in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 22Last Post: 01-29-2004, 12:11 AM