M1T kept gains?

pharaohf4

Awards
I've been away for a while. I had a lot of school work to do. So I'm trying to find what people have kept/loss after ending M1T. I know a lot of people who wrote daily logs about a month ago but like I said I've been away and I'm having trouble finding them.

Therefore I want to know if people who've ended their M1T cycles a while ago can post follow up stats. I would also really like to see before and after pics.

Thanks in advance

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
BUMP...give the man some feedback bros.

Chemo

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Both my first and last cycle I kept everything.

So I am five foot seven. First cylce of 20mg for four weeks, I gained ten pounds and lost 2%bodyfat. I lost 1pound post cycle. I used nolva

Second Cycle I went from a 36 waist to 34 and gained 7 pounds and lost 4% bodyfat. I kept everything from that one. I used Nolva for that as well. Oh I did 10mg for four weeks on that one and I liked it better.

Bryan

Awards
I gained 14lbs of which I kept 10lbs. Kept all the strength also ;]

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
gained 8lbs in two weeks on only 10mg a day, kept 7lbs, and strength

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I gained about 7 lbs in 7 days, got a cold and ended the cycle. I had absolutley no appetite and messed up stomach so I didn't eat much for for over a week. I barely got in a minimum maintenance amount of protien during this time.

I did not work out or keep to my diet for about 10 days post cycle but managed to keep about 5.5 pounds.

Judo Tom

Awards
how long has it been since those cycles ended?

juststarting

Awards
I was wondering of the people who replied or is going to reply was this a stand alone cycle or was it stacked with something like 4ad.

Bryan

Awards
stand-alone for me. I'm going to try stacking it with 1,4-andro next

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stand al;lone for me. On my second cycle, I have been off for a week. On my first one I did three weeks off.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Stand alone for me as well at 10mg/day.

Currently doing 5mgs a day stand alone. Have gained about 5 lbs in 6 days. Mild lethargy and appetite suppression kicking in nothing to severe though.

legaljuicer

Awards
wouldn't Lion's b12 help with appetite while using M-1T?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Today's my first day off after 15 days kilosports m1t @ 10mg/day stacked w/ LGP 1-T + OHtest. So far, so good.

I gained about 5-6 lbs, but not much stregth-wise. I am able to get 1-2 more reps on most exercises, but not as much as others have described. The only exercise I was able to increase weight on was squats.

pharaohf4

Awards
I just keep on hearing great info coming from M1T.

Does anyone else have any post stats that they want to share?

-PharaohF4

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Nov 5 2003- Dec 5 2003

Went from 158-180

Took 20 Mgs a Day of M1T/6-10 Squirts of 4 Aderm.

my BF% rose 3% from 6% to 9%.

Eating 3500 Cals. Still Am.

Ive been on 6-OXO for 2 Days now and have Lost a LB. Eating the same and still Bulking to 200.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
been off for two weeks now, starting new cycle today (tonite before bed) taking 10mg at bedtime only this time trying to see if it helps legarthy at all for me. first cycle and this one as well is stand alone

pharaohf4

Awards
Other than wildman, I've heard many people say they gained weight and lost bf. Has anyone seen this and please describe or pics of what you look like.

SinceI need to loose a few pounds, I'm hoping the M1T will assist me with this.

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
I read something the other day stated more or less that "gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time is pretty much impossible", anyone have any input on that theory? Obviously it's flawed since some of you gained lean mass and lost bodyfat, what do you guys think?

z0rr0

Awards
I read something the other day stated more or less that "gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time is pretty much impossible", anyone have any input on that theory? Obviously it's flawed since some of you gained lean mass and lost bodyfat, what do you guys think?
Well, if you're going by bf%, it's possible. An addition of lean mass would equal an decrease in bf% right?

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
You know maybe i got Cheated. I did Gain 20+ LB's though in a Month. So Going from 6.4% to 9.4% i dont think is So bad.

My Strength SKYROCKETED!! (Love That Factor)

bmorefat

Awards
I think it's probably extremely rough without AAS or PH

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10