Any alternatives to Primo?

firebladejr

Awards
I'm having a very hard time getting Primo in Sydney, especially from anyone I trust as I've heard alot of the primo going around is basically just test in a primo vial.

Anyway, I'm after something that's very easy on the hair and heard Primo is a winner here... I'm also quite prone to acne. I don't want orals, as I'm scared shitless of anything hepatoxic after a very bad experience with Superdrol (permanent liver damage)...

any ideas?

FreakPeak

Awards
Boldenone if you can get it.

Low dose test and Deca perhaps.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I'm having a very hard time getting Primo in Sydney, especially from anyone I trust as I've heard alot of the primo going around is basically just test in a primo vial.

Anyway, I'm after something that's very easy on the hair and heard Primo is a winner here... I'm also quite prone to acne. I don't want orals, as I'm scared shitless of anything hepatoxic after a very bad experience with Superdrol (permanent liver damage)...

any ideas?

your quite prone to acne, you have permanent liver damage and your afraid of losing your hair....steroids may not be for you brother...but if you insist try running some eq...500-600mgs a week

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Primobolan isn't really hair friendly according to a number of reports by users. It's just people tend to run it on so low a dosage that side effects such as hair loss don't appear. The reasoning is sound because primobolan is a DHT derivative.

Probably your best solution would be to run 500 mg of testosterone with 1 mg ED of dutasteride and 0.25 mg EOD of arimidex. Dutasteride reduce serum levels of DHT by over 95% effectively halting 5AR conversion.

Another solution others have suggested is 400 mg of boldenone but the gains will be significantly less than testosterone and it's unlikely that boldenone is less androgenic than testosterone when 5AR conversion to DHT is eliminated. Erectile dysfunction is also a concern with boldenone only cycles.

Another solution would be 400 mg of deca durabolin but this comes with side effects including erectile dysfunction and progestin induced gynecomastia in people predisposed. If hair loss is the only side effect you are concerned about then deca durabolin actually improves hair loss because deca durabolin 5AR converts to DHN, a high affinity low androgenic 5AR metabolite that acts on hair and skin effectively displacing other androgens in the system.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Also what gives you the impression that superdrol permanently damaged you liver? Raised liver values are common but this doesn't indicate permanent liver damage.

Last edited:

firebladejr

Awards
thanks for all the replies..

Boldenone if you can get it.

Low dose test and Deca perhaps.
I'll checkout Boldenone, haven't researched it yet so will definitely look into it. Thanks.

your quite prone to acne, you have permanent liver damage and your afraid of losing your hair....steroids may not be for you brother...but if you insist try running some eq...500-600mgs a week
By prone to acne, I'm 27 years old and still get pimples. I might not get any for a week or two, but then I breakout and get a good half a dozen or so. My dad's bald, and mine has receeded slightly and started to thin ontop a little... I really don't want to accelerate the process. Thanks for the tip, I'll look into eq and see how I go.

Probably your best solution would be to run 500 mg of testosterone with 1 mg ED of dutasteride and 0.25 mg EOD of arimidex. Dutasteride reduce serum levels of DHT by over 95% effectively halting 5AR conversion.
Will have a look into dutasteride. I was using Propecia, however it gave me a fair bit of pain in my nuts and I had to stop. I think dutasteride has a much longer half life than propecia, so not sure how that would go..

Another solution others have suggested is 400 mg of boldenone but the gains will be significantly less than testosterone and it's unlikely that boldenone is less androgenic than testosterone when 5AR conversion to DHT is eliminated. Erectile dysfunction is also a concern with boldenone only cycles.
Less gains doesn't worry me that much, IMO safety and minimal sides comes first, followed by gains. Would running boldenone with a 5AR blocker be any benefit?

Another solution would be 400 mg of deca durabolin but this comes with side effects including erectile dysfunction and progestin induced gynecomastia in people predisposed. If hair loss is the only side effect you are concerned about then deca durabolin actually improves hair loss because deca durabolin 5AR converts to DHN, a high affinity low androgenic 5AR metabolite that acts on hair and skin effectively displacing other androgens in the system.
hmmm.. not so sure on deca. I've heard mixed reviews and some bad cases where they're now on permanent TRT because of the deca.. Plus I'm not a huge fan of gyno (believe it or not!).. so for safety/less sides I'd probably steer clear of this one for now.

Also what gives you the impression that superdrol permanently damaged you liver? Raised liver values are common but this doesn't indicate permanent liver damage.
On the last two days of my 3 week SD cycle I had huge pains in my kidneys. I had to lay on the floor in the bathroom each night for about 4 days just to let the cold tiles help with the pain. I went to the Dr's and got bloodwork done, as well as a urine test. I was passing a fair amount of blood and my LDL/HDL was ridiculous. My kidney's were swollen to around 25% of their normal size, and the Dr said my liver enzymes(?) were around 16 times the usual maximum and that I will have scarring on my liver. To be honest, it scared the **** out of me and I was in a bad way for around 2 weeks. After that, I was advised no supps, tablets, nothing for a good few months to let everything recover. I lost all my gains and did not even hit the gym for 6 months. There's no way I'm going through that again... hence the reason I'm trying to avoid orals.

firebladejr

Awards
ok, checked out EQ.. looks pretty good, and I guess would be easy to source.

Would a 12 week run of EQ at about 400mg/week completely shut me down? Also, what is the recommended dosage per pound of body weight?

If so, would adding a tiny amount of Test E @ 100-150mg/week help keep my test levels 'normal'?

As said earlier, I'm really trying hard to avoid anything that may cause an increase in DHT, and/or acne... I might add in propecia daily whilst on cycle.

Not looking to get huge.. just want to add a clean 10-15lbs.

jimmythelad

Awards

any ideas?
What Superdrol dosage where you taking to give you these side effects?

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
How much water are you drinking daily?

It sounds like you're not getting enough as that would explain your acne problems as well as your terrible back pumps from your Superdrol experience.

1 fl oz per pound of bodyweight is a given and you'll want to increase that to about 1.5 fl oz per pound of bodyweight on ANY cycle or cut.

Just curious.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
On the last two days of my 3 week SD cycle I had huge pains in my kidneys. I had to lay on the floor in the bathroom each night for about 4 days just to let the cold tiles help with the pain. I went to the Dr's and got bloodwork done, as well as a urine test. I was passing a fair amount of blood and my LDL/HDL was ridiculous. My kidney's were swollen to around 25% of their normal size, and the Dr said my liver enzymes(?) were around 16 times the usual maximum and that I will have scarring on my liver. To be honest, it scared the **** out of me and I was in a bad way for around 2 weeks. After that, I was advised no supps, tablets, nothing for a good few months to let everything recover. I lost all my gains and did not even hit the gym for 6 months. There's no way I'm going through that again... hence the reason I'm trying to avoid orals.
Sounds like your dosing must have been ridiculous. Ddi you have any supports going?

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Have you gotten blood work done since then? You said you have permanent liver damage, so I'm assuming you did...I'm just curious though.