High Dose of P-Plex

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still chasing that all day pump I recieved from 50mg of real dianabol2 years ago. Has anyone tried running a heavy dose of p-plex (50mg or more)???? I'm thinking about running 60mg a day stacked with some testosterone.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i just ran a cycle of pplex at 30/40/50/50
with prostanzonal at 90/120/150/150

the lethargy was crippling...even with dhea...it was horrible....i didnt have a problem at 30/40 tho...it was half way through the third week that i saw it....but i personally get effects very similar to dbol from 30-40 mgs phera

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran 30mg no lethargy, was it just at high doses that u experienced this, is do u always experience it personally with this compound???
40mg not lethargic, at week 2 and 3 extreme lethargy at 60mg per day.

i hardly feel lethargic with any compound

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my 6 week cycle of 5omg p-plex, 50mg m-drol. Yeah I pumped pretty hard, but not like I do on test-e and d-bol.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
first of all, dbol is not p-plex. just get some dbol if you want to experience the pump.

and somehow, i do not believe you when you said you're stacking it with testoserone.

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
A general rule of thumb with orals is to only do as much as you need to do to get your gains. Going higher on the dosage a lot of times just causes an increase in sides. Everyone seems to respond differently though. I personally get great gains with only 30.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I wasnt stacking p-plex with test, i use d-bol the first 4 weeks of a test enanthate cycle to kick it off. and yeas I am serious on the 6 weeks of m-drol and p-plex.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, PP in the 30-40mg/day range works the best while offering limiting sides. I've gone as high as 50mg/day, but i started to feel like crap at that dose (lethargy, pumps, insomnia.)

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
lil soma fixes me up just fine when i get the aas insomnia blues :D

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you ended up running 50mg phera with 50mg mdrol? at the same time?

you gotta be kidding right?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
nope. not kidding 24lbs in 6 weeks, and dropped 1mm of bf.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
so you ended up running 50mg phera with 50mg mdrol? at the same time?

you gotta be kidding right?

no he said he was serious....6 weeks of 50 mgs phera, 50 mgs mdrol...wow....um im speechless....im not even gonna touch this one...mabye my freind darwin will take care of him

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude that is insane dosing! Supedrol already destroys lipids with just 20mg but 50mg plus the 50mg phera? wow i wonder how you felt maybe you ate mcdonalds the whole time too???

why dont you just get dbol?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
lipids were not too horrable, bp was fine, liver enzymes got high, but have been higher when on high doses of dianabol. I will post up my final bloodwork in 3 more weeks (1 week out of PCT). Not the first time I have ran high dosages of it either. And no, my diet is ALWAYS super clean.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first of all, dbol is not p-plex. just get some dbol if you want to experience the pump.

and somehow, i do not believe you when you said you're stacking it with testoserone.
How did u come 2 this conclusion sherlock :reporter:lol?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lipids were not too horrable, bp was fine, liver enzymes got high, but have been higher when on high doses of dianabol. I will post up my final bloodwork in 3 more weeks (1 week out of PCT). Not the first time I have ran high dosages of it either. And no, my diet is ALWAYS super clean.
well im at a loss for words then. i guess the only thing i can say is... you are crazy

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

okay...just for shits and giggles....what do you consider "high" doses of dbol?

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran PheraPlex for 6wks at 30mgs and gained 30lbs

Starting weight was 235, and the end weight was 265, gained a total of 30lbs! About 3 weeks after PCT, I was weighing about 272.

This is about where I started~235lbs

This is the last day of the cycle~265lbs
[/QUOTE]

This is 3 weeks after PCT~272lbs

PheraPlex & Trenadrol are my two fav. products!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude adrenolin you have crazy muscle genetics man! If i remember right you are still a pretty young guy too. You should think about serious powerlifting or bodybuilding

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dude adrenolin you have crazy muscle genetics man! If i remember right you are still a pretty young guy too. You should think about serious powerlifting or bodybuilding
Yes, most on this board would not agree w/ my decisions due to my age...:worried:

I am currently training for an amateur Strongman competition... I train for strength first w/ physique in a very close second.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Why don't you post your first set of test for your lipids?

hi4611

Awards
this is incredible man,,, im planning to do p-plex cycle really soon
should i do my cycle for 4 weeks or do 6 weeks like you?
do you think there is a big difference?

AML

Awards
blood pressure?

So was blood pressure normal while on cycle of mdrol and pplex?? Did you have much bloating?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
So was blood pressure normal while on cycle of mdrol and pplex?? Did you have much bloating?
This guy is an idiot and is full of ****. A cycle of 10/20/20/20 Super raped my lipids Total Cholesterol 250 something HDL was less than 30. P-Plex increase my BP quite a bit and So did Superdrol so I cant imagine what 50mg of each would do. By the questions you are asking is seems as if you want to try this cycle. It would be very unintelligent to do so. Unless you have a good heart doctor because you very well could end up in the hospital.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
i did retain some water, bp was a bit elevated but nothing to be worried about. And yes I have a great doctor...I'm sorry link that you experienced such sides at a lowe dosage than me, but to say that I am an idiot is kind of harsh. I am merely posting up my experiences with the two compounds. You sound like you have it all figured out bud, I'll call you up to help me set up my next cycle...

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
This guy is an idiot and is full of ****. A cycle of 10/20/20/20 Super raped my lipids Total Cholesterol 250 something HDL was less than 30. P-Plex increase my BP quite a bit and So did Superdrol so I cant imagine what 50mg of each would do. By the questions you are asking is seems as if you want to try this cycle. It would be very unintelligent to do so. Unless you have a good heart doctor because you very well could end up in the hospital.
blah blah blah...you wont be in the hospital from that. just run it...i run crazy cycles like this all the time and ive never had any problems

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if you have never run a pplex or super cycle it would be inadvisable to use the dosages or cycle lenghts that tweeter used...he is an experienced aas user and knows his body.....

blah blah blah...you wont be in the hospital from that. just run it...i run crazy cycles like this all the time and ive never had any problems
when this thread first started i was pretty incredulous myself....mainly because tweeter was new to am....but he has since then shown that he is knowledgeable and experienced....i believe him....some people just need more gear....he is not telling other people to run these doses he is just stating his results here....why are you being such an ass! no reason for the negativity

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, was in the middle of moveing and just got internet back up. BTW mooch i like the new avitar.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^thanx....cutler was getting a little stale....and i kept getting shitty pms from wierdos offended by the "your gonna get raped part".....haha....i wonder what there gonna say about a twelve year old who f#cks on the firts date?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
M1/4ADD is a Dbol precursor. Just run Test, that will make you feel the pump all day. I've ran it a couple times and felt like I could lift 3 times a day.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^ ummm....random????.....did i miss something here????....m1/4add????

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^ ummm....random????.....did i miss something here????....m1/4add????
I didnt read the whole thread so I probably sounded really stupid right there. M1/4ADD does convert to Dbol though doesnt it ??

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah....but supposedly it also has some intrisic activity on its own....conversion is really to low to make it worth it though

getswole3332

Awards
chances are he is telling the truth about his dosage and sides but that does not mean anyone else should or could get away with it...flat out too much roids per day if you ask me...if you somehow are getting away with it now you will probably pay for it later. if you dont mind me asking how many previous cycles have you done to lead you to this dosage?? im not bashing you because as you said you are just posting your experience...which is just fine with me. Some people just get away with stuff. Some people get severe sides at just 20 mgs of SD. On the other hand my friend ran omnevol and drank booze every weekend with no liver or cycle support and no PCT....3 months later he is fine.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Lol this is an old old thread, and yes, i am telling the truth...

bulldoz

Awards
What's the longest u cud run pplex? Most say four weeks...then I see the post with 6 weeks.