2nd Week on Epistane!

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
Well I am going in to my second week on Epistane. I started at 30mg and I am going to go another week at 30mg. I will do my third and fourth week at 40mg and see how that goes. So far libido is about the same maby a little higher. I feel like I am more pumped (physically) while working out. More veins pumping. Overall I think so far it is a great product. Although my diet isnt perfect. I am eating 6 egg whites in the morning, followed by a protein shake with oats. Workout for an hour, come home and eat 2 chicken breasts. Have another shake, then off to work. At work I am eating frozen dinners usually chicken and rice. I also have a couple protein shakes throughout the night. Along with the Epi, I am taking Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry, Taurine and Mens Vitamin. Everything is going alright thus far. Any input or critism would be fine:)

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
Probably best to have the shake right after workout and follow that with the chicken breast on the meal after. All else looks fine.

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
Yeah I have the shake as soon as I walk in the door then I cook the chicken. Sorry it isnt in exact order.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
doesn't sound like you're eating nearly enough bro

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
I know Im not eating enough. Thats my damn problem. Im trying to eat as much and as often as possible. I will be stepping it up this week.

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
I'm not sure about you but my strength gains just kicked in at the beginning of week three. I have been on 30mg the first two weeks and decided to bump it up to 40mg this week.

On sunday I was doing chest (easily up 10-15 lbs on all lifts) and I saw the other barbell I have with 75 lbs in total sitting there and the floor. That is what I was using last week for curls. I went a head and added some plates making it 100 lbs. I picked it up and curled it three times. Oh yeah new PR on that one! I bet it will go up even more by the end.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
try using a weightgainer immediatly after a meal.
try not to puke

but this will help add more calories becasue it's like having 2 meals back to back and you'll still be hungry 3 hours later.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
What do you have lined up for post cycle therapy?

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
Im 26, 5'9, 189lbs. I just finished up a weight gainer. Im not trying to puff up to much but more cutting and leaning out. As far as Post Cysle Therapy I am just going to play it by how my body feels. Right now my libido is up so Im not interested in a test booster. Post will mainly consist of protein powder, creatine, maby a test booster we'll see.

My strength gains went up a little bit. I was repping the 100lb dumbells yesterday like 6-8 times. I wanted to move up to the 110's but I dont have a spotter during the week and its a bunch of little guys in the gym with me.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Im 26, 5'9, 189lbs. I just finished up a weight gainer. Im not trying to puff up to much but more cutting and leaning out. As far as Post Cysle Therapy I am just going to play it by how my body feels. Right now my libido is up so Im not interested in a test booster. Post will mainly consist of protein powder, creatine, maby a test booster we'll see.

My strength gains went up a little bit. I was repping the 100lb dumbells yesterday like 6-8 times. I wanted to move up to the 110's but I dont have a spotter during the week and its a bunch of little guys in the gym with me.
Hmmm...yes of course your libido is up now, you still on the cycle - It would be a good idea to have Nolva/Torem on hand.