First Cycle: Epi, any input or suggestions?

VaDave

Awards
Hey guys, going to start my first cycle here next week. Just ordered all the goodies today, still have money left so if theres anything I left please let me know!

AI Cycle Support
Epistane, going to start 20mg for 3 days, then bump to 30 for 2 weeks, and eventually finish with 40mg.
Animal Pak (had a full container laying around, cant hurt?)

PCT:
Liquid Tamoxifen citrate
Reversitol
AI Cycle Support
AI PCT
I'll also begin a creatine cycle

I feel like my supports are lacking, is there anything else you would recommend to add? A liver support, perhaps?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you've got it laid out pretty well to me. I'd run the creatine during the cycle though, and through pct.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
how old are u? diet must be lacking horribly if ur 5'9 155lbs, i suggest a complete makeover of ur diet before jumping into steroids

VaDave

Awards
how old are u? diet must be lacking horribly if ur 5'9 155lbs, i suggest a complete makeover of ur diet before jumping into steroids
I have some pics but I dont have enough posts to post it. There are some kids who weigh 155 and look deathly ill, and others who are at 155 and are pretty big.

The only pic I have right now, I'm not huge, but I'm not 155lb stick boy.

Max lifts are:

Bench: 215
Squat: 265
DL: 305

My diet consists of 2500-3000 calories a day. Its very clean, I'd post it up but its a lot to type this early and putting up a picture would be 100x easier.

VaDave

Awards
w ww. mustan gmods. com/ ims/u / 446/ 526/ 269746 .jpg

Theres a pic, just take out the spaces. Its not great, but the only one I have.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you've got it laid out pretty well to me. I'd run the creatine during the cycle though, and through pct.

Hey Red. You a Grampa yet? Should creatine be ran while on cycle? You know alot more then I so just asking why. I was under the impression that it should not be taken while on a methyl.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, going to start my first cycle here next week. Just ordered all the goodies today, still have money left so if theres anything I left please let me know!

AI Cycle Support
Epistane, going to start 20mg for 3 days, then bump to 30 for 2 weeks, and eventually finish with 40mg.
Animal Pak (had a full container laying around, cant hurt?)

PCT:
Liquid Tamoxifen citrate
Reversitol
AI Cycle Support
AI PCT
I'll also begin a creatine cycle

I feel like my supports are lacking, is there anything else you would recommend to add? A liver support, perhaps?
Good luck with your cycle. Check these out if you haven't already.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/77359-neoborns-epistane-faq.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/82835-havoc-write-up.html

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Nope, wont be a grandpa till sometime in July, but thanks for asking.

Dr. D gives a good explanation of why it is a good idea to take creatine while on an oral cycle. You'll have to do some searching, its a fairly old thread, but worth the read.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
first off, you honestly could just start your epi cycle at 40mg. it's very mild.

second, you spent way too much money for an epi cycle

you could've just bought epi clomid and called it a day.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Nope, wont be a grandpa till sometime in July, but thanks for asking.

Dr. D gives a good explanation of why it is a good idea to take creatine while on an oral cycle. You'll have to do some searching, its a fairly old thread, but worth the read.

Searched and searched. Found four threads where you gave the exact answer you gave me (Bastard lol). I found this though and your right, makes sense. The bottom sentence kind of sums it up. Thanx Red.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/42855-creatine-cycle.html#post499137

VaDave

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I think I'll start the creatine cycle this week also. Going to pick up a liver and joint support from GNC tomorrow just to be safe. I realize I've spent a decent chunk of change, but its only money and whatever is excess I'm sure I can put to use in the future.

I do have a question regarding training frequency while cycling, would it be ok to do a 3 day split, rest 1 day, and repeat? I suppose listening to the body is the best indicator here, but I was curious what others have done.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Your PCT is overkill. Seriously, it's prob. jacking up your endocrine syst. more than it's helping.

PCT: SERM + test booster (which is even optional, but I like it).