Transdermal 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione

  1. New Member
    MF210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    380
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    21.16%

    Transdermal 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione


    I've read a few posts that claim this product effects liver levels despite the fact that it is a non-methyl.

    Is this product available as a transdermal or as a bulk powder to homebrew a transdermal?

    Thanks.

  2. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3263
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    30.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    primordial performance is working on it as we speak.
  3. New Member
    MF210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    380
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    21.16%

    I wish something was available now. I'm 2 weeks into a 4AD/19NorDiol transdermal cycle (the original 4AD and 19NorDiol), and experiencing some bloat. I took a touch of nolva today to control the puffiness, but would like to add this to my current cycle b/c of the "hardness/vascularity" effects. I'm just hesitant to take the oral b/c of the liver side effects.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    MF210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    380
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    21.16%

    Looks like MSH used to have one called Trenaderm, but I guess they're out of business b/c I can't find the product anywhere.
  5. New Member
    Kaliman221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    98
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    99.84%

    MF210 - I don't know what to tell you about 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione. I'm not really that familiar with it, but I'd consider throwing in some trandermal formestane. Formestane is great for hardening while on-cycle. Also, it's a cheap addition to your current cycle.
  6. New Member
    MF210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    380
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    21.16%

    I think Formestane is banned b/c I can't find it. Even if I could find it, it seems more of an anti-estrogen than an anabolic.
  7. Senior Member
    silverSurfer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    1100
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    40.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by MF210 View Post
    I wish something was available now. I'm 2 weeks into a 4AD/19NorDiol transdermal cycle (the original 4AD and 19NorDiol), and experiencing some bloat. I took a touch of nolva today to control the puffiness, but would like to add this to my current cycle b/c of the "hardness/vascularity" effects. I'm just hesitant to take the oral b/c of the liver side effects.
    Good luck with your cycle, I think it will be great... I miss the old powders.
  8. New Member
    MF210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    380
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    21.16%

    Yep. It is working great. I gained 7lbs. in the first 10 days. My appetite always increases, and I drink an ungodly amount of water, so I tend to bloat. I'm normally a very lean guy, but I get puffy when I take this cycle. I'm looking to add a non liver toxic hormone to harden me up.

    Any suggestions, feel free to suggest. (Stuff that is easy on the liver though)

    I did M1T a few times and that stuffed KRUSHED my liver. It was the best thing I've ever taken, but man it is harsh. Screwed my HDL & LDL up too.
  9. New Member
    MF210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    380
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    21.16%

    Bump! Need to reduce bloat and harden up while on cycle. What is the best DS to take without liver stress?

    Thx again!
  10. Advanced Member
    nickrut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    526
    Rep Power
    351
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by MF210 View Post
    Bump! Need to reduce bloat and harden up while on cycle. What is the best DS to take without liver stress?

    Thx again!

    I'd go with 11oxo. Tends to get rid of water swell and is non methyl
  11. New Member
    Kaliman221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    98
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    99.84%

    MF210 - Actually, formestane is supposed to be a prohormone to hydroxy test. I remember Alri mentioning that it's mildly anabolic, on par with a low dose of primobolan. Not sure how accurate this comparison is in the real world, but on paper it looks good. Unfortunately, hydroxy test is banned. But, after the ban, some people started using transdermal formestane in place of hydroxy test with good results in terms of leaning out. Most of the users were taking 1-test and 4AD at the time. I believe formestane is still legal, but the only place I know that sells the powder is Nutraplanet and they're currently out of stock.

    In light of your current situation, maybe try nickruk's suggestion. Also, Furazadrol by Axis Labs, or Propadrol by EST might be viable options as well. In any case, good luck with your cycle.
  12. New Member
    SeanyK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    86.22%

    american cellular labs estroblocker product or whatever the **** its called, is formestane if i believe. their products are fking potent and effective, but way too pricey. i know a 'natural' competitor that actually swears by the ****. he's all about their estra4,9 'tren' product. says he uses only that and the formestane on cycle for 8 weeks, then 4 weeks of the formestane for pct followed by 4 weeks of trib/nat booster, then starts it up all over again. dude is in some shape. has a pic of himself on stage behind the counter... could not have placed bad in whatever show it was.

    your idea sounds like a good one and of interest as i'm thinking of incorporating this compound into my current cycle but am being as liver conscious as i can. anyone know of conversion rates and bioavailability via this method of administration?
  13. New Member
    MF210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    380
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    21.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaliman221 View Post
    MF210 - Actually, formestane is supposed to be a prohormone to hydroxy test. I remember Alri mentioning that it's mildly anabolic, on par with a low dose of primobolan. Not sure how accurate this comparison is in the real world, but on paper it looks good. Unfortunately, hydroxy test is banned. But, after the ban, some people started using transdermal formestane in place of hydroxy test with good results in terms of leaning out. Most of the users were taking 1-test and 4AD at the time. I believe formestane is still legal, but the only place I know that sells the powder is Nutraplanet and they're currently out of stock.

    In light of your current situation, maybe try nickruk's suggestion. Also, Furazadrol by Axis Labs, or Propadrol by EST might be viable options as well. In any case, good luck with your cycle.
    Thanks for the input. I'm not familiar with Furazadrol or Propadrol, so I may check them out. I assume they're easy on the liver since you mention them as a potential solution?
  14. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41251
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Slightly old thread, but we should have that formestane in ~Friday, and another run of T-Roid is being done in ~2 weeks, so 3-4weeks until we see it at NP if all goes according to schedule.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. is 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione banned?
    By qwerty33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 07:59 PM
  2. 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione 30 mg PCT
    By mikeyb123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 08:11 PM
  3. 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione
    By Problem in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 11:33 AM
  4. cyclotren 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione ...?
    By sundevil04 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 09:39 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 03:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in