animal eater mini epistane log

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
Allright gang- I am now eight days into my epistane cycle.Did 20 mg for first 2 days, 30mg the next 5 days and on day eight boosted it to 40 mg. So far so good. Yesterday was the first day that I had any feeling of actually feeling on. Had great chest workout yesterday which tends to be my yardstick for chemicals, -that and deadlifts. My guess is that it was a combination of having a week on the epi plus upping the dosage which made the difference.

Recovery has been pretty good. I know things are happening because sex drive is kicking hard. In the first week I added a kilo or to you pound people, 2.2 pounds. I mostly attribute this to the fact that I have pretty muched upped my carb intake which for me means having carbs with meals all the way through with every meal. If I soften up, I will shut carbs down around 3pm.

All in all its early days so I don't have any strong oppinion yet. I will be happy if by cycle end I can add 6-8 pounds and stay lean. At age 40 I have already achieved most of my strength goals so just want to harden up and gain a tad muscle. Everytime I read people gaining 15 pounds on a designer cycle I think they must be absolute beginners or they are getting fat. Hell even a moderate test/deca cycle would be lucky to put on 10-12 lean pounds so how in the world can you expect more on an 3-5 week oral only cycle.

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
Good stuff. I am on day 6 and I am starting to feel good pumps when Im working out. It feels great. I started at 30 and Im going to run that for 2 weeks then go to 40 for the last 2 weeks. Maby 50 for the last few days, we'll see.

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
Yeah all about feeling your way through these things. Ultimately it is your body which will be the decider. Best of luck with your cycle.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
good luck
sounds like you know what you're doing

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
looks like we are on the same schedule....I am on day 8 of Havoc but still running at 30. Not bumping to 40 till week 3 most likely.

Subbing to this.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Everytime I read people gaining 15 pounds on a designer cycle I think they must be absolute beginners or they are getting fat.
It has a lot to do with eating more and training harder because you're "on," IMO, than it does with just taking a given compound.

Take those same guys, feed them more, push them as hard as they push themselves when running a cycle...they would still gain great.

Work is work.

animal eater

Awards
It has a lot to do with eating more and training harder because you're "on," IMO, than it does with just taking a given compound.

Take those same guys, feed them more, push them as hard as they push themselves when running a cycle...they would still gain great.

Work is work.
True enough. I suppose after several years of training and eating hard (99percent of which was totally natural) you have realistic expectations. I am about 204 pounds at present and want to finish at about 210 9-10A%bf. Past that I actually look bigger than I care to.

animal eater

Awards
looks like we are on the same schedule....I am on day 8 of Havoc but still running at 30. Not bumping to 40 till week 3 most likely.

Subbing to this.
Best of luck on yours- keep me posted.

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
Not to much to add today. Today marks day 10 and the biggest things I can note on Epistane is that its good for leaning out and definately keeps sex drive high. Weight so far up 2.5 pounds but am keeping nice and lean. Time will tell.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
hey man
I have noticed with Havoc that my sex drive is practically shot already. I have no clue why but I have read that others say that Epistane is the one that raises it while more people have it go down with Havoc.
Totally agree with you about the leaning out issue. I am up about 3 1/2 pounds since start. My strength is up as of Day 8....not a huge amount, but noticable.
Keep it going!

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
hey man
I have noticed with Havoc that my sex drive is practically shot already. I have no clue why but I have read that others say that Epistane is the one that raises it while more people have it go down with Havoc.
Totally agree with you about the leaning out issue. I am up about 3 1/2 pounds since start. My strength is up as of Day 8....not a huge amount, but noticable.
Keep it going!
Cheers buddy! Today I will be deadlifting and weighted chins amongst other things. This should be a good indicator in terms of strength on epi. Sorry to hear about sex drive. Maybe add some trib of horny goat weed.

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
12 days in. Strength has been good but not over the top. Seeing epistane as more or less as recomp steroid. By upping dose to 40mg a day, I can't feel much if any of a difference. That said, I will patient and see if it kicks in a bit more after this week. Diet has been a pretty steady 4000 calories a day. The next 15-20 days I will kick that up a notch to about 4500 calories. This should get the scale moving. I have found anything beyond that for my size just results in extra fat gained. I will keep you updated. Animal Eater

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
progress on epistane is slow and steady.
i was waiting for it to kick in the whole time. but it never really "kicks in". it gives you gains but slow and steady ones. you'll wonder if it's even you gaining strength naturally.
i still love epi though. i think i'm gonna run it next cycle i do.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I can say that I have noticed an increase from Day 10 on Havoc which I know is supposed to be same as Epi. I bumped to 40 mg today and definitely felt a wonderful strength increase. Maybe I am just responding very well to it, but it seems pretty crazy so far to be honest.

animal eater

Awards
Tommorow is pain day I eh I mean leg day so that should test it. Thanks for input fellas.

animal eater

Awards
14 day update- Training sessions have been hard and heavy this week. Weight is just starting to rise a bit. One thing that is nice about this epistane is that on 40mg a day I have experienced zero sides. Sleep is fine, blood pressure is perfect, boners are abundant, and skin is clear.

Also worth noting is that I am not taking taurine as it usually gives me headaches, and am experiencing ZERO back pumps as opposed to m-drol which had me crying like a big cat on only 10mg a day.

All in all I will give it thumbs up so far. Next fourteen days you had better keep your hands away from my mouth as it will be busy destroying copious amounts of food. I figure if I am going to grow on epi it will be in the next few weeks.

To give a good idea of strength today (I use benches and deads as benchmarks) I benched 315 for 11 reps followed by 10 reps and 9 reps. Not bad for a 40 year old.

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
Good to see this log has a huge following.:nervous:sleeping:

rosco1234

Awards
bumped up to 40mg in week three and its workin out very nicely. Stacking it with propadrol and i have to say my sex drive is nuts right now. Hard wood waking me up in the middle of the night.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
maybe i should try havoc. everybody seems to say that havoc is crazy and epi doesn't do much.

i am doing a cycle with epi in it in march hopefully and i wanna try havoc so i can compare the two.

animal eater

Awards
Epistane is pretty subtle. Everyday body gets a bit harder. Deadlifting tommorow so well see how it goes. Will update soon.

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
Deads along with other back and shoulder movements went well yesterday. I am in one sore boy today. After 2.5 weeks I am up about 5 pounds with increased measurements other than my waist which remains unchanged.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
i think i could do the same gains without it. but never the less i have a crazy good pump at 40mg. as far as sex drive goes its around the same if not a little higher, im using dhea at 100mg a day tho.

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
i think i could do the same gains without it. but never the less i have a crazy good pump at 40mg. as far as sex drive goes its around the same if not a little higher, im using dhea at 100mg a day tho.
It's only 5 pounds but I am a bit leaner so might be looking at another pound or 2. So that puts me on track for about 8 pounds over the course of the cycle. Can't complain because at 205-210 I probably look 215-220. Not really after getting too much bigger.

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
Good news- product is definately starting to kick in. Weight is now kicking in a bit everyday. Today I had to double take myself in mirror as I was looking bigger and harder than I have in a while. Diet has been good but not crazy amounts of calories. Protein is high at 350-400 grams a day.

I am experimenting with staying to about 3500-3700 calories a day now and bumping it up to about 4200 calories during pct. This way what I am gaining now is solid muscle and will be able to easily keep them by significantly increasing calories pct.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
ive been having a few probs with epi...like headaches so watch your BP and drink alot of water dude. since the start of the cycle im up 4-5 pounds and i got a week and a half to go.

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
ive been having a few probs with epi...like headaches so watch your BP and drink alot of water dude. since the start of the cycle im up 4-5 pounds and i got a week and a half to go.
Headaches are fine and BP is spot on. I am taking hawthorne berry,milk thistle, NAC, fish oil etc. Plenty of fluids. If piss isn't clear, pound the water.

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
i think im having the opposite problem. im only on week 1 of havoc and im pissing every hour. i end up waking up at night like 7 times just because of it

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
i think im having the opposite problem. im only on week 1 of havoc and im pissing every hour. i end up waking up at night like 7 times just because of it
I would highly advise getting on saw palmetto and drink plenty of cranberry juice ASAP. My guess is that your prostate isn't too happy at the moment.

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
3 Week update-

Goes to show that most people are right when they say epistane takes some time to build. All of the sudden, the scale is steadily moving up while my calories remain mostly unchanged. Todays measuring stick on strength was bench and it was large. Upped my reps by 5 kilos (11 pounds) for the same reps. Endurance is good at 325 I got 9 reps, followed by 8 reps, then 9 again. WTF.

Recovery on the other hand is not improved as I am sore as hell for damn near 5 days after a bodypart is worked. Joints a bit achy but managable. Could be at 40 the joints don't like lifting heavy **** anymore. One week to go.

Cant believe not one IBE rep has posted in this thread. Oh well.

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
oh wow i hadn't seen ur reply until just now. i had no idea it was all that serious, i usually get up about 3 times a night to piss, this just doubled it (yea it sucks). im taking saw palmetto in my pcs, il definitely grab some cranberry juice. i actually stopped doing it last night, down to the usual 3 just from taking the havoc a few hours early. it must just drain the water from my kidneys or something when its active. im not sure actually, but im glad it stopped

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
Hey look out - first side has arrived. My elbows and wrist are starting to hurt. 3.5 weeks in and I'm starting to think joints might not like epi. I take plenty of fish oil and will starting bumping up cissus. Definately staying away from all islolation movements this week untill it feels 100 percents. Still feeling strong and have been referred to as an "meat axe''. I think that is aussie slang for you look a bit dangerous- not to be fkd with?

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
The dilemna of the day,

Just about to end 4 week cycle of epistane. Joints get a bit touchy, mood just starting to go south and then all of the sudden gains are really starting to come quickly at the end. Might stick with it a few extra days to milk another kilo or so. The good new is that I have hit target weight and stayed lean.

As stated in earlier post, I will slam calories in pct to make sure that I am gaining after cycle.

PS still can't believe that there are no comments from IBE rep. Oh well.

animal eater

Awards
Ok- for the 2 people who followed this log.
Ended up exactly where I wanted to weight wise. 210 on the button. Did so without eating rediculous amount. Strength was ok, nothing great. Sex drive was good. The only sides where in the last week my joints started to hurt a bit.

Overall it was a good experience but definately not earth shattering. After being on stronger compounds, I would say you don't even really feel asif your on. Its pct time so it's time to eat big.