Strange side effect on M1T...

neckcrank

Awards
Okay...I've been on 10mg. ED of LG's M1T for 6 days now.

Yea, this stuff if potent alright....I am up 4lbs already and a definite increase in strength in only 6 days. I have taken several transdermal cycles (T-1 Final), Mag10, TrenX and 1AD cycles over the past two years.

The strange thing with this compound is that the sides for me seem to be different than most others. For one, I have absolutely no appetite (yet I am still gaining lean mass and strength) and the most apparent one for me is that I am experiencing absolutely no lethargy as a matter of fact its quite the opposite. I can't sleep worth a ****!! I almost feel like I'm on ephedrine with this stuff. My eyes don't want to shut.

I have never experienced these sides on any other cycle I have done. Has anyone else experienced these sides with M1T?

I need sleep!!!

Peace

NC

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No appetite here, either. I have to force-feed myself, and is sucks!

sushibug

Awards
could the sleep loss be related to higher blood pressure?

RockMam

Awards
Hey I know how you feel, that crap used to happen to me where I couldnt sleep and eat because I was taking 1-t ethers and 1-t transdermals around the end of my AAS cycle.

To tell you the truth, and I dont want to offend anyone for this or I dont want to be flamed, this is something I used to do on my cycles...

Smoke hella pot, lol!
I'd lift all day, roll a blunt, smoke, raid the frige like a group of terrorists in a building, then I would goto sleep.:D

The weed and the juice gave me the munchies soo much I would go through jugs and jugs of protein and I had to buy food and supps almost like every 2 days. Then with the cotton mouth I would pound hella milk and cranberry juice.

Some may think its bad but for some reason they went hand in hand, I love waking up realizing I ate soo much that I grew insanely.

BMZ

Awards
could the sleep loss be related to higher blood pressure?
good point....!
that's a possibility...

I get some sleeplessness when on real test gear too so it could be ...
what are you using? LG?
which one is that?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I have definitely lost my appetite on the stuff. I have been forcefeeding Myoplex shakes because it seems easier than whole foods at times. Try getting the flu combined with loss of appetite, it was nearly impossible to even get 3,000 cals for a few days.

As far as the insomnia, I have that anyway. I haven't noticed any additional sleep problems with m1t. i take 12mg melatonin before bed everyday though.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
loss of appetite has been reported by many.

I have heard some say that have had trouble sleeping while on the M1T

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
loss of appetite has been reported by many.

I have heard some say that have had trouble sleeping while on the M1T
I'll be the exception to that. I sleep a full 8 hours, then generally need an hour (or better) nap. For most, that might be pretty extreme lethargy, but I am kinda lazy to begin with..;)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle with m1T I took solo to see it's effects and my appetite packed it's bag, gave me the finger, and then took a vacation. Seriously it was very tough to keep my cals high, protein shakes were a godsend. Lethargy played a major role also. I'm back on the hoarse now except with the addition of some test prop. I'm actually taking it now all in one dose at night before bed and my appetitie is fine and lethargy is non existent, but this might be because of the prop.

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
As for the appitite issue, try stacking M1T w/ 1,4 andro (which is what I did). First week it was hard to keep eating but damn the beginning of the second week my appitite went through the roof. Seems like everyday around mid-moring I have to have a large scale meal and can plow through everything. I would highly recommend giving it a try.

neckcrank

Awards
Thanks for all the replies guys....Seriously though, I can handle the appetite suppression. Its this sleeplessness I can do without.

I've been taking my M1T in the morning with breakfast and two hours later I'm wired for the day and night.

I think I've find my magic pill in an energizer and lean mass builder with this ****. LOL... Hopefully, my body will adapt to this dosage in the next day or two and I can go back to 7-8 hrs of sleep a night. (I've been getting around 4 hrs. a night since the M1T).

BTW I am taking Legal Gears M1T.

Peace

NC

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
kind of strange. shows again how differnetly people can respond to same compounds. one guy says take the stuff before bed because of the lethargy the next guy gets insomnia...

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
kind of strange. shows again how differnetly people can respond to same compounds. one guy says take the stuff before bed because of the lethargy the next guy gets insomnia...
Very true