Dbol and clen? A good idea?

Bodybuilder20

Awards
Hey guys,

just wanted to know if it would be ok for me to use clen on a 6 week cycle of dbol?

I am also cycling 10 weeks of test and eq (high doses 400 mg each week of eq)

thanks

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
switch the dbol to winstrol or drop the dbol all together. dbol is typically taken when bulking and gives some bloated gains. if you are looking to drop some weight and get shredded then dbol may not be the best tool in the shed to help. save it for later and stick to the clen/test/EQ.

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Get Rid

Make the D-Bol Go Away if u want to cut...Makes NOoOoOoO Sense...So u want to get bloated and then cut up???? Is that what u r saying.....NOT SURE...HOW THIS MAKES ANY SENSE :):buttkick:

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

just wanted to know if it would be ok for me to use clen on a 6 week cycle of dbol?

I am also cycling 10 weeks of test and eq (high doses 400 mg each week of eq)

thanks
So if i'm reading this correctly, you are cycling a 10 week cycle, week 1-10 Test/EQ; week 1-6 dbol; and you are contemplating throwing clen in the mix?? Makes no sense. If you are wanting to bulk up I would stick with Test week 1-10 and dbol week 1-4. EQ should be ran for 12-14 weeks IMO. Still confused on the ultimate goal of this cycle idea.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
I know personally a competitor who uses dbol until last day precontest... (test propionate+deca+dbol exactly)... He has been 2 times national champion and placed 6th in the last european championships. Cutting or bulking depends on your diet, as simple as that. REAL Dbol is GREAT to maintain strenght during calorie restriction phases.
Im not saying using oxandrolone or winstrol would not make your diet easier, but dbol can definitively have its place dieting...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Some people bloat worse than others with Dbol, i'm not gonna tell ya what to do... But for most people Dbol does cause bloat and so i don't know why you're adding the clen in.

1-10 test, 1-10 eq, 1-6 dbol is not a precontest cycle anyway. If you want to make it a lean cycle or make the last few weeks a cycle then throw clen in towards the end or in pct or something... not with Dbol.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I know personally a competitor who uses dbol until last day precontest... (test propionate+deca+dbol exactly)... He has been 2 times national champion and placed 6th in the last european championships. Cutting or bulking depends on your diet, as simple as that. REAL Dbol is GREAT to maintain strenght during calorie restriction phases.
Im not saying using oxandrolone or winstrol would not make your diet easier, but dbol can definitively have its place dieting...

i call bullshit....

Bodybuilder20

Awards
Ok, I guess Il leave it out untill im done with the dbol. thanks for the advice.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
You can believe whatever you want, I could tell some weird things about his aas use but you would believe them even less haha, good for you though :thumbsup:
well...he must be very good if this is true....it would seem that his drugs are hurting him...what kind of doses does he run on the deca and dbol...think about how good he could be wtih proper precontest chems....doesnt he have a coach or a trainer? at that level you would think he would have his chems down...

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
well...he must be very good if this is true....it would seem that his drugs are hurting him...what kind of doses does he run on the deca and dbol...think about how good he could be wtih proper precontest chems....doesnt he have a coach or a trainer? at that level you would think he would have his chems down...
his trainer is an old spanish competitor who refused his pro card twice few years ago... I dont know exactly his dosages but I know they were not low by any means (at least test p was +++1gram week for sure). It works for him. Years ago he used to tell friends and partners he only used primo, winstrol and deca precontest (only human grade at the time)... He changed everything from diet, training and gear with his actual trainer (and placed 2nd in his new category in the nationals-->must say he was +10kg since his last nationals[the year before])

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
just because you get bloat from a steroid doesn't mean you can't loose bodyfat while on it!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
just because you get bloat from a steroid doesn't mean you can't loose bodyfat while on it!

yeah...but if your holding 20 lbs of water from dbol and deca than its gonna make the last couple of days a real bitch...and you would never know how dialed in you are with that kind of bloat....be a real suprise come prejudging

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
yeah...but if your holding 20 lbs of water from dbol and deca than its gonna make the last couple of days a real bitch...and you would never know how dialed in you are with that kind of bloat....be a real suprise come prejudging
oh, he's doing a contest? WHOA! nvm then.

Bodybuilder20

Awards
so do you think it would be a good idea to load up on clen for 2 weeks before i start a dbol cycle. I just need to get rid of about 2-3 lbs of bodyfat and i will look pretty jacked before dbol? jacked for 175lbs that is.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nobody has mentioned it yet but clen+dbol can result is some pretty bad blood pressure. Each compound alone can cause people problems let alone stacked.

Bodybuilder20

Awards
I am not stackin it now. I just wanted to know if it would be able to shed 2-3 lbs of bodyfat before a cycle with 2 weeks of use

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
no dont use the clen....you can shed 2 pounds in two weeks with proper diet and cardio...why does everyone always take the shortcut?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not stackin it now. I just wanted to know if it would be able to shed 2-3 lbs of bodyfat before a cycle with 2 weeks of use
If your diet is dialed then you could lose some decent bodyfat in 2 weeks. The entire cycle plan is a little weird though as others have pointed out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 7
Jasen Anabolics 24
Anabolics 28