Working up the PH ladder...

camden

Awards
I'm an experienced natural bodybuilder. I've done cycles of 3-AD and H-drol. I hardly noticed any gains from 3-AD. I gained about 5 lbs. from H-drol and maybe lost 1% bodyfat. Sides were pretty mild on both substances using OTC PCT.

For my next cycle (April) i'm looking for a PH that I will see some better mass gains from. I prefer OTC PCT, but i'm not opposed to using a SERM. I don't know if I want something as harsh as M-drol, maybe epi? I'm just looking for something i'll have a better response to. Throwin it out there, what does everyone think?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I'm an experienced natural bodybuilder. I've done cycles of 3-AD and H-drol. I hardly noticed any gains from 3-AD. I gained about 5 lbs. from H-drol and maybe lost 1% bodyfat. Sides were pretty mild on both substances using OTC PCT.

For my next cycle (April) i'm looking for a PH that I will see some better mass gains from. I prefer OTC PCT, but i'm not opposed to using a SERM. I don't know if I want something as harsh as M-drol, maybe epi? I'm just looking for something i'll have a better response to. Throwin it out there, what does everyone think?
if you are a natural bodybuilder why are you asking for advice on steroids?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Havoc!!

RPN Havoc worked wonders for me. I gained 35lbs on bench and kept damn near all my gains. I ran it 20/30/40/40. It did shut me down but is considered a mild steroid. I would definately have a SERM on hand and other than that get your support supps like Fish Oil, Hawthorne Berry, Milk Thistle and lots of protein and you should be good to go. For a dosage on a SERM I went Nolva (tamoxifene citrate) 20/20/10/10 and finished off with Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations weeks 3-5 PCT. This would be a great cycle for you. You could get Clomid (clomiphene citrate) and run it 50/50/25/25. Any questions shoot me a PM. Cheers, angel77.
Oh, BTW IBE Epistane and Havoc are the same compound. :firedevil: