Orafinadrol - 50 by Culver Concepts....Has Anyone Heard ANy Info??

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Orafinadrol-50: Trenbolone/Finaplix Compound
Orafinadrol-50 contains a 50mg of Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, unique and powerful, non-methylated compound that has helped pushed the oral hormone market to new heights. Similar in structure to, but not a precursor of, trenbolone, this compound possesses powerful anabolic results

Seems interesting....has anyone taking this particular DS??

Just curious on feedback,

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
estra 4 9 is in a ton of products and has been around for a while....it will give you gains like tren...ie...lean muscle, little water and lots of strenght...that being said it is not a tren ph or fina product...it converts to dienalone...this stuff is pretty bad ass for not being methylated...im gonna pair it whith phera to kickstart my next test cycle...standard dose is 90-120mgs

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Well..do u think??

estra 4 9 is in a ton of products and has been around for a while....it will give you gains like tren...ie...lean muscle, little water and lots of strenght...that being said it is not a tren ph or fina product...it converts to dienalone...this stuff is pretty bad ass for not being methylated...im gonna pair it whith phera to kickstart my next test cycle...standard dose is 90-120mgs
I am doing a Hdrol/Epi/Clen Bridge Stack.....Instead of doing Epi, would u think Orafindarol would be a better choice? Because it would be 2 methyls...Or if i tossed THis into the mix would that be too much????

So Far Im on day 9 of Hdrol and at 75 Mgs, and i have no sides, and feeling fantastic...strength up, LBM up and BF % Down.....what u think???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Supplement Logs 0